Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,759 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

Lots of casual experts here today again.  Just an observation.

Posted Image

#17    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,081 posts

• I don't want to believe; I want to know.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Meh..I read goofy stuff like this before when I was in junior high school.
It's just a more elaborate version of the same old claptrap that some people have been spewing for the last many decades. Of course when I was at that age and far too open minded and gullible I actually thought it was a possibility.

BUT as time went by I realized that there was no observable mechanisms sending nor receiving this mysterious yet undefinable "energy" not has there been any observable anomaly either on earth or in space that acts as some sort of capacitor to store and or redirect this "energy".

To me pyramids are nothing more than extravagant tombs.

Posted Image If you could go to my scroll and click my other egg, I'd appreciate it!
Visit my Forest of Mirrors Hold
My Tale of Dragons Lair

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,153 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Ever try to climb a real pyramid ? Ive tried and failed needless to say ! One down in Central Mexico. got really yelled at too !
But the facts are theres nothing but stone piled up and no Energy beams coming outta the tops ! WHats up with people ? Youz guys, got no eyes ?
But you should try climbing one yourself its quite the challenge !

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 6,953 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2012 - 02:49 PM, said:

Lots of casual experts here today again.  Just an observation.

One doesn't need to be an expert to decipher the plausible from blatant hogwash, you just need a modicum of intelligence.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 12 February 2012 - 06:58 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#20    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,485 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless..

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2012 - 01:44 PM, said:

Not so far fetched as you may think; I haven't read the link, but Chris Dunn in his book THE GIZA POWER PLANT describes how the Great Pyramid was a generating machine and produced directed beams of energy.  A very convincing and insightful read and to be recommended.

Z
Given that this is a discussion forum, would you please elaborate here, and also tell us in what specific ways you were 'convinced'.  Otherwise one might suspect you were Mr Dunn...

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#21    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Not so far fetched as you may think; I haven't read the link, but Chris Dunn in his book THE GIZA POWER PLANT describes how the Great Pyramid was a generating machine and produced directed beams of energy.  A very convincing and insightful read and to be recommended.

Z

haha...how can you NOT read the link, but post about it anyway saying its not far-fetched? :huh:

#22    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

I'm actually reminded of two speakers at Weird 11 last year, Lucy Wyatt and Andrew Gough.  Both used Egyptian mythology and artwork in their talks, and both used one particular drawing of apparent chambers in a pyramid; Lucy postulated the drawing showed some sort of energy vortex generator; about 2 hours later in his talk Andrew stated it obviously depicted a honey drizzler...  just a slight difference in function!

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#23    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 6,953 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

Z

Ahh, i'm beginning to see your logic. It's not far fetched because somebody has written a book that describes the great pyramid as a large generating machine that produces directed "beams of energy"....& you were convinced. Well i apologise for doubting you.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#24    tomt

tomt

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostLilly, on 11 February 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*...Sorry, I can't hear you, my BS detector is quite loud. ;)

http://en.wikipedia....:Plasma_physics

scientists observe .

fools argue .

which for you?

#25    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 6,953 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

View Posttomt, on 12 February 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

!!!! :huh:

― Groucho Marx

#26    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 3,430 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 12 February 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

Ahh, i'm beginning to see your logic. It's not far fetched because somebody has written a book that describes the great pyramid as a large generating machine that produces directed "beams of energy"....& you were convinced. Well i apologise for doubting you.
See, you gotta listen to the experts. They're the ones who write the books so we'll know what's what. Don't let your puny little mind jump to false conclusions, like the pyramids are just inactive piles of rocks.

#27    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,267 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

View Posttomt, on 12 February 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

And this is relevant exactly how?!.......

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#28    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 February 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Ever try to climb a real pyramid ? Ive tried and failed needless to say ! One down in Central Mexico. got really yelled at too !
But the facts are theres nothing but stone piled up and no Energy beams coming outta the tops ! WHats up with people ? Youz guys, got no eyes ?
But you should try climbing one yourself its quite the challenge !

I've climbed the one at Teotihuacan, and I didn't trip over any unsightly nozzles pointed towards the sky :)

#29    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

well, it seems like it could make a great bedtime story for the little ones.

other than that.... good grief

"If you want to apologize to Jews for WWII, give them some of your land, not some of ours."

~ Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ~

#30    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,153 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

View PostKryso, on 13 February 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

I've climbed the one at Teotihuacan, and I didn't trip over any unsightly nozzles pointed towards the sky :)

I have done Tulum`s and Back in the late 60`s I did THe Great one in Mexico city  ! WHat a climb even for a young-un ! They do provide some grand views ! Specially the Tulum  Im sure that now there all off limits to climbing !
Keep Looking up,and dont forget to look as you step down! :wacko:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users