Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Earth: A spiritual trap & Practical Exercises

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:38 AM

After many years of work, explorations, adventures, dangers, moving into exile, research, experiences, observations, direct contacts and profound insight and understanding found from all I am involved with, I finally got my first book in a long series of books finished and published!

The title is as the thread: "Earth: A spiritual trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend"

Covers topics like the Trap System, Why you are imprisoned in a physical body, reptilians, your Higher Soul & Creation of our Existence, The Pineal Gland & Third Eye: Secrets previously unspoken of, Illusions and deceit of life: Death, existence, & what keeps you here, Reincarnation: The truth behind past-lives Memory Loss, Our Multidimensional Existence , An overview over our Higher Soul, External Influences & unseen forces, Explanations on Ghosts and the After Life, The Truth about Alien Contact and Channeling, Part: 2 Practical work, exercises and meditations

The cover looks like this:
Posted Image

Those interested can take a preview and see the full table of contents and read some of the book here:
http://www.lulu.com/...ight_196678201_

It's also available in direct download PDF format.

My next book coming, on completely different topic, is called: "American Atlantis - An ancient trading point and pre-colombian voyages around the world" and details with great evidence where Atlantis was, how it was a trading point, how people thousands of years back traveled around the world between continents, and much more!

Woho cheers!

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#2    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,697 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

Congratulations!  That si awesome for you!:tu:

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#3    _Only

_Only

• 6,453 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

Did do quite a job of covering multiple topics that just scream interest. Wondering how you compacted all that into one book.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#4    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

Thanks.

Originally was a planned book over 1500 pages, got tons of written material ready, but decided to split it into smaller book focusing on different topics.

In addition to that, I got other work in progress, such as my mentioned atlantis book (which will be much more scientific in nature btw, presenting large amounts of evidence supporting all claims)

Cheers

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users