Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mediums, Sensitives and others - What happens

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postdside, on 28 February 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Those speaking from personal experiences beg to differ.

your avatar is killing me ...

Miss me?

#32    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

View Postmissymoo999, on 12 March 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

your avatar is killing me ...

Muahahaha...   :devil:

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#33    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,343 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 28 February 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

I'm am speaking from experience. Once you learn about yourself and overcome all these fears, you find that all that evil is in your mind. You rise above it and you surrender yourself to the light. All this "evil" dogma is a manifestation of lower evolutionary fears left to run wild in the undisciplined mind. Nothing is as it seems.

UM needs a "like" button! I like this. The only danger I've been in from a ouija board is almost wetting my pants from laughing so hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users