Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The River

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    ChloeB

ChloeB

Government Agent

• 4,161 posts

• “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Did anyone catch the 1st episode of this new show, The River?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnaZxJIsnFE

I missed it, but ABC had it on the website and it looks really good.  The way the people fly around has that Paranormal Activity look to it and Steven Spielberg's producing I believe.  The story looked really interesting, a guy who was famous for having a nature show goes missing and they're looking for him and he's vanished in an area where legends of the supernatural are heavy and they find his boat and all these tapes that shows him walking on water and holding fire in his hands and involved with some shamanic rituals, but he says on the tape the further they go into that region, the more physics breaks down so the story looks really interesting.  The 2nd episode is on tonight, I've got it set to record.  I liked the 1st episode a lot, like I said it's on the ABC site if you want to check it out.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hmmm,haven't heard about it before. I will check it out.Thanks