Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

I feel like someone is going to die.


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Anabelle060311

Anabelle060311

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2012

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Can someone PLEASE help me?
I woke up this morning. and there was this strange smell in my apartment.
From the way  I would described it, it would be, it smelt like someone died in my apartment. I checked my entire apartment to see if I had an dirty dishes around. But, Im a pretty clean person. Later in the day, I out of the blue, had a heavy feeling dropped on me, I had and still do have a VERY STRONG and heavy feeling that someone I know and is close to me is going to die.It's 6am and  can't sleep because I can't get rid of this feeling. Im 19 years old, and I live on my own and I'm very worried. I am NOT use to this. Can someone PLEASE help me? Please tell me whats happening to me.


#2    sarah_444

sarah_444

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,760 posts
  • Joined:31 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

  • "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

I can't explain the smell, but living in an apartment it could have been many many things. Is the smell still there? You could ask your landlord about it maybe.


I sort  of  understand the sudden heavy feeling you are talking about though, 2 years ago I had the same feeling for weeks that something bad was going to happen to me.  I don't know why I started feeling it, or where it came from. I've never been suicidal, or suffered from anxiety but I couldn't get rid of the feeling.  I dreamt almost every night horrible dreams where I was supposed to be killed somehow. Every dream one different some were car accidents, some were murders.  (I never actually did die in any of them though). I walked around in heavy, depressed daze for awhile.  I never told anyone how I was feeling but it did change me somewhat.  I made sure I told people around me what I really thought and felt. I wanted them to know that I appreciated and loved them, and I started listening to them and helping them as much as I could.  

I know if probably dosn't solve what you are feeling, I don't know if it's the same thing or not, but that's my experience.


#3    Goodnite

Goodnite

    Outsider looking in.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Joined:07 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

  • Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Feelings of dread can be caused by many different things. I suggest you read up on the subject and seek professional assistance to assist you in coping with the feelings.
http://helpguide.org...ty_disorder.htm

The King of the Beasts

#4    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 184 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

 Anabelle060311, on 15 February 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Can someone PLEASE help me?
I woke up this morning. and there was this strange smell in my apartment.
From the way  I would described it, it would be, it smelt like someone died in my apartment. I checked my entire apartment to see if I had an dirty dishes around. But, Im a pretty clean person. Later in the day, I out of the blue, had a heavy feeling dropped on me, I had and still do have a VERY STRONG and heavy feeling that someone I know and is close to me is going to die.It's 6am and  can't sleep because I can't get rid of this feeling. Im 19 years old, and I live on my own and I'm very worried. I am NOT use to this. Can someone PLEASE help me? Please tell me whats happening to me.


If an animal,rodent or bird died in the wall,that can smell pretty bad!!You might not know it was there until the smell.I found a dead mouse in the light switch a few months ago and had no clue it was there until we smelled it in the closet.Looked like it got electrocuted from chewing the wiring :cry: .I usually hear animals if they got into the wall,but this one was quiet as a mouse!!LOL!!Sorry...had to go there :rofl: Anyways...probably just your sub conscious playing games with you and causing anxiety.
Hope all is well...Keep us posted :)


#5    Jen369

Jen369

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Joined:19 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United States

  • The cloth of reality is woven from the thread of dreams. Dream on.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

When I was living in an apartment (on the second floor) the guy living in the apartment below us died. The smell was horrible, because no one found him for a week. Do you live on anything above the first floor?


#6    angrdrgz

angrdrgz

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:CA, USA

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

I think when you smelled something you associated with a dead body anxiety kicked in and your mind is trying to make sense of your anxiety so it came up with "someone is going to die"  
hope you understand what I'm saying. the mind reacts to fear strangely.


#7    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,936 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

so, uh, did anyone die? it's been a couple days - does it still smell?


#8    Anabelle060311

Anabelle060311

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2012

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

for the people who thought i was crazy. someone died.i got my answer

 JGirl, on 18 February 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

so, uh, did anyone die? it's been a couple days - does it still smell?


yes someone i love more than the world died


#9    Anabelle060311

Anabelle060311

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2012

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

 pinupgirl, on 15 February 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

If an animal,rodent or bird died in the wall,that can smell pretty bad!!You might not know it was there until the smell.I found a dead mouse in the light switch a few months ago and had no clue it was there until we smelled it in the closet.Looked like it got electrocuted from chewing the wiring :cry: .I usually hear animals if they got into the wall,but this one was quiet as a mouse!!LOL!!Sorry...had to go there :rofl: Anyways...probably just your sub conscious playing games with you and causing anxiety.
Hope all is well...Keep us posted :)


a family member died

 Goodnite, on 15 February 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

Feelings of dread can be caused by many different things. I suggest you read up on the subject and seek professional assistance to assist you in coping with the feelings.
http://helpguide.org...ty_disorder.htm

someone did die


#10    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 184 posts
  • Joined:28 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

Sending my deepest sympathies to you!!
Sorry for your loss :(


#11    Anabelle060311

Anabelle060311

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2012

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

 pinupgirl, on 28 February 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

Sending my deepest sympathies to you!!
Sorry for your loss :(

thanks :(


#12    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,936 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

i'm going to go way out on a limb here and suggest that you are not being truthful.
if i'm wrong then i'm just another heartless person on the internet, but somehow i don't think i am wrong


#13    mattryan209

mattryan209

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Joined:22 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

Hmmm, I smell something too,but it sort of smells like a rotting fish. I sometimes get that smell when I read stories like these.OP,no offense,but do you realize how untruthful your responses sound? Me thinks you're responses would be a little more descriptive if this story was real, instead of looking like an obvious ploy for attention and sympathy.

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#14    Kismit

Kismit

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,680 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2001
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New zealand

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

And if it is true?

Why argue when it cannot be proven either way?Always remember the basic premise of if you can't say anything nice......

Am ignoring the above post for now but if I see it or anything similar posted after it. I won't be to pleased.


#15    *Frank*

*Frank*

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Joined:10 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

 JGirl, on 02 March 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

i'm going to go way out on a limb here and suggest that you are not being truthful.
if i'm wrong then i'm just another heartless person on the internet, but somehow i don't think i am wrong

At the risk of angering Kismit I agree with this.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users