Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Brand spankin new!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    HG06

HG06

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• "Everything is impossible until someone trys it."

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hey everybody, HG here just chimin in and making myself known! Im currently studying veterinarian medicine, animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums here which I've read and do enjoy. I'm going to straight up say I am a Bigfoot believer though and only because believe it or not he's used as examples of Darwinism and his finches such as how there is different variations of Squatch(goofy ass word if ya ask me) throughout the world that make them sutiable for their enviornment. As Jane said "Why the hell can't there be a large ape living throughout the world we haven't discovered? If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it." I am though very stubborn on the evidence as in I break it down and disprove the hell out of it so don't think I jump all over the LOOK IT'S A BIGFOOT when it's really a toad. Every other cryptic I'm a huge skeptic over though. Enough of this rant, but just saying I'm happy to be I'm the neighborhood! PS I know this has nothing to do with cryptids but figured this would be the best place to say hi!

#2    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostHG06, on 15 February 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

Hey everybody, HG here just chimin in and making myself known! Im currently studying veterinarian medicine, animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums here which I've read and do enjoy. I'm going to straight up say I am a Bigfoot believer though and only because believe it or not he's used as examples of Darwinism and his finches such as how there is different variations of Squatch(goofy ass word if ya ask me) throughout the world that make them sutiable for their enviornment. As Jane said "Why the hell can't there be a large ape living throughout the world we haven't discovered? If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it." I am though very stubborn on the evidence as in I break it down and disprove the hell out of it so don't think I jump all over the LOOK IT'S A BIGFOOT when it's really a toad. Every other cryptic I'm a huge skeptic over though. Enough of this rant, but just saying I'm happy to be I'm the neighborhood! PS I know this has nothing to do with cryptids but figured this would be the best place to say hi!
Welcome.  I'm sure you will find the discussion lively, entertaining, and at times even informative.

#3    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

Welcome. I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

#4    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hello and welcome, what year of study are you up to?

Also I agree totally if a gorilla doesn't want to be seen it won't be.  :yes:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#5    msmike1

msmike1

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

Awesome, another believer to argue with, lol. I kid, I kid. Welcome to the nuthouse.

Mike

#6    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

welcome HG,

I look forward to reading your unique perspective on bigfoot.

#7    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'm going to straight up say I am a Bigfoot believer though and only because believe it or not he's used as examples of Darwinism and his finches such as how there is different variations of Squatch(goofy ass word if ya ask me) throughout the world that make them sutiable for their enviornment.

Who is using bigfoot as examples of Darwinism and his finches?

#8    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

View Posthucksterfoot, on 17 February 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

Who is using bigfoot as examples of Darwinism and his finches?

I was hoping HG would give up the info on this as well, as I have never heard of bigfoot being mentioned as an example of Darwinism.

How could it be? We have no data about bigfoot to use as an example of anything.

#9    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

View Postevancj, on 17 February 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

I was hoping HG would give up the info on this as well, as I have never heard of bigfoot being mentioned as an example of Darwinism.

How could it be? We have no data about bigfoot to use as an example of anything.

The Wild Life of Bigfoot DVD series

Spoiler

#10    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:58 AM

If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it.

Why not apply that same logic to other cryptics. Replace gorilla with (place your favorite cryptoid here)

Just how long does this hiding gorilla go unseen?

...When that Gorilla is done playing hide and seek, it carries on with other necessities in life: eating, pooping, and breeding; without expending a lot of energy constantly trying to evade being cataloged.

Every other cryptic I'm a huge skeptic over though.

Why the hell can't there be a large Spaghettiphagus? You didn't look everywhere.

:]

#11    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:02 AM

Hey everybody, HG here just chimin in and making myself known! Im currently studying veterinarian medicine, animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution.

I once heard someone say that a jack of all trades is an expert of none.

Posted Image

#12    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,139 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:10 AM

Posted Image

As Jane said "Why the hell can't there be a large ape living throughout the world we haven't discovered? If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it."

Jane WHO said that? Are you are misquoting Jane Goodall or crazy Jane from down the street?

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#13    BMan375032

BMan375032

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

Welcome.

#14    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,783 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

Welcome to UM gangsta.

Edit: Let's get the ball rolling. :tu:

What is you favorite/most believable/hardest to disprove piece of bigfoot evidence?

Edited by Timonthy, 18 February 2012 - 08:04 AM.

Posted Image

#15    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

Guys, we've probably scared him off by being a bit 'in your face'.

Any way once again welcome and I look forward to reading your posts. :yes:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users