Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:54 AM

heres something old and new... in a UK daily paper today

Quote:   'Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico.'
He added that there were 'many witnesses'.

http://www.dailymail...ant-claims.html

This even makes the TV news as I write this, well, Russia Today anyway!

#2    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:14 AM

The article really doesn't say anything and like usual, no proof.

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#3    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostSpectre1979, on 16 February 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

The article really doesn't say anything and like usual, no proof.

Granted, but theres never any 'proof' with any sighting/meeting/encounter is there? If there was, we'd know once and for all the ET scenario was proven!

But its good that the press will run stories like this instead of brushing it all under the carpet, IMO!

#4    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

It's a story that has circulated in and out of the UFO community for years: Did former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower have three meetings with extraterrestrials?

An ex-government consultant says the story is true that the 34th commander in chief chatted, if you will, with aliens at a New Mexico air base, according to reports.

No definitive proof has ever surfaced to confirm this president-meets-aliens tale. However, according to Timothy Good, Eisenhower and FBI officials arranged for the out-of-this-world summit at Holloman Air Force Base.

"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," Good, an author, lecturer and former consultant to Congress and the Pentagon, said on Frank Skinner's BBC2 program, "Opinionated."

Eisenhower Met With ETs Says Ex-Government Consultant

"Its not true, before my brain says so" - BFB

#5    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

Tim Good isn't the credible source that he seemed to be way back in the 90s

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#6    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Have always held the opinion that this is true about Eisenhower holding the meetings with them

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#7    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I heard he courted aliens too...
:yes:

#8    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

Ye they were Borg trying to assimilate him.

#9    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

Maybe Eisenhower was an alien himself.

#10    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

I'm just content, that it MADE the news, being such an old story...could this be more subtle disclosure?

Are we being primed by the media to accept the ET hypothesis?  (even tho us lot already do)

so that one day not far away, we will be informed it WAS true all along but NOW we are ready for it?

#11    Tiger In A Tie

Tiger In A Tie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• Can't go wrong with a tie!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postbouncer, on 16 February 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

Granted, but theres never any 'proof' with any sighting/meeting/encounter is there? If there was, we'd know once and for all the ET scenario was proven!

But its good that the press will run stories like this instead of brushing it all under the carpet, IMO!

There could be proof.

1) Witness statements- the article says there were "many witnesses", they could be found and questioned.
2) Film footage- either videos or photos. Was there a security camera in the room, hidden or visible? Was there a photographer present?
3) Were there records kept about each meeting? Was there a stenographer writing down the discussions?
4) Any other physical evidence left behind?
5) is the source of the information reliable? I believe this is an aspect of any story that should be looked into. I'll admit here that I don't know the credibility of this source, hoping someone else might.

The list above is applied to this news article, but in general could be used for many other cases such as other alleged contacts with aliens. So yes, there are ways to obtain more information and possible "proof" (depending on what you would consider proof) on these stories. Just because it's difficult to find proof doesn't mean it isn't there. or it could be a total hogwash story where there really is nothing to research.

#12    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

View Postbouncer, on 16 February 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

And gosh we wouldn't want that.

Brushing what under the carpet? Fictitious stories that have nothing to do with reality?

#13    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostTiger In A Tie, on 16 February 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

There could be proof.

1) Witness statements- the article says there were "many witnesses", they could be found and questioned.
2) Film footage- either videos or photos. Was there a security camera in the room, hidden or visible? Was there a photographer present?
3) Were there records kept about each meeting? Was there a stenographer writing down the discussions?
4) Any other physical evidence left behind?
5) is the source of the information reliable? I believe this is an aspect of any story that should be looked into. I'll admit here that I don't know the credibility of this source, hoping someone else might.
One more: time, date, and location. Every moment of the President's activities are documented. He is always around other people. If the story can't give a time, date, and location of the meeting, that's because any that they make up will contradict with what the President was actually doing.

#14    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

View Postscowl, on 16 February 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

One more: time, date, and location. Every moment of the President's activities are documented. He is always around other people. If the story can't give a time, date, and location of the meeting, that's because any that they make up will contradict with what the President was actually doing.

Do not! Do not...apply current logic to 40 or 50 years ago. I suspect 40 or 50 years ago the presidents did many things....'unaccounted for' and had free time unobserved..

#15    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,804 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

And the real question is " Do you Beleive what Politicians say ? "

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users