Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#31    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,446 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostZarifa, on 17 February 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

"I do not see what this important meeting culminated in."

The terms of our surrender.
Auh ! YEs now it makes cents ! THe Fifties ,Fast Food, lowering the education levels,make more baby`s ! Now I see the pattern !
Were all just a master planned Meal on this world for E.T ! We have been fatting up our population for over Fifty years ! Its 2012 and Dinner is being served  !
THe Big Christmas Munch ! :P

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#32    Shush_rules

Shush_rules

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 16 February 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

And if the resource in question is people, then why not just create your own species to do your slave labor? If you can figure out possible FTL travel, then I'm sure you can figure out how to grow your own slaves.  

Flawless logic! Just like that one time we invented steam engines and simultaneously cured the common cold.

"There ain't no heroes no villians, ain't no pleasure in killing, just the smoke from the cap peeling a man with no feeling, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets"

#33    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

Anyone notice how much of this BS the 'Daily Mail' is responsible for?

#34    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostAtlantia, on 18 February 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

they are not responsible for it, the story was out long long ago...they just covered it again...

which is a good thing

#35    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

View Postbouncer, on 18 February 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

they are not responsible for it, the story was out long long ago...they just covered it again...

which is a good thing
Next week: Elvis sightings. Which is a good thing.

#36    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

View Postbouncer, on 17 February 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

course. why?

As we can see in "Mars Attacks", the President's life could mean very little to aliens, therefore it would not be prudent to let the real President meet aliens. The military would not allow it.

Edited by 27vet, 18 February 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#37    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

View Postscowl, on 16 February 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

One more: time, date, and location. Every moment of the President's activities are documented. He is always around other people. If the story can't give a time, date, and location of the meeting, that's because any that they make up will contradict with what the President was actually doing.

Every moment of a presidents movement is documented somewhere that's true. Funny thing is, one can never know if the documentation one is looking at is real or not...

Let's be blunt : When it comes to UFO's the govt is lying to US Citizens. They say that they have no information and know nothing more about them than the average investigator does. Logically that has to be a lie...

Among unexplained UFO sightings there has to be a good chunk of secret military aircraft. A lot of them pretty much have to be. And in order to be a "secret military aircraft", those craft have to remain secret. And so the govt will deny knowledge of them, no matter what pictures, witnesses or radar returns are published of them. And the govt will go to great lengths to debunk them in order to maintain that secrecy. And, to a certain extent, I get that - if a bit of military hardware needs to be secret then it has to be secret.

But don't make the mistake of believing what the govt tells you on these subjects. They are willing to lie. So that immediately casts doubt on the aforementioned  documentation of the presidents whereabouts.

I doubt that the US Govt is meeting with aliens. But I also doubt what the US govt is telling us that they know. And I think that there is a lot of wiggle room in that middle area...

#38    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

It was with an uneasy reticence that the president bade goodnight to the late-night 'guests' at the oval office. The reason for such reticence was the simple human frailty in the area of multiple choice.
He had agonisingly mulled over his options for a little under forty seven hours straight, and it had almost driven the great man insane. Because the magnitude of his final decision had been in all likelihood far greater than any other Earth-leader had been compelled to make before!
He quickly stuffed yet another fist full of headache pills into his eager mouth, gulped down a half pint of lukewarm water, and slumped back in the well padded presidential chair!
Trying in vain to relax with a glass of fine malt whiskey,he mulled over the magnitude of the decision that he had made.When his attention was drawn to a slight tapping noise and then the opening of the cream and rose coloured door.
He nodded a greeting to  the instantly recognisable figure that had entered, and proceeded to pour his guest a drink and top up his own.
The expected intruder, gratefully accepted the alcoholic gesture and made himself comfortable in the blood red leather chair closest to the president.
Silence reigned until both men had consumed a decent mouthful of the expensive malt, and then the visitor spoke in a soft but authoritative voice....

"You made the right choice you know Ike..in fact, you made the only possible choice!" he said.

The reply came in a less confident manner...

"Vannevar!..there's two and a half billion souls spread around this planet that could just be unwittingly depending on the wisdom of that statement!"

The enigmatic Dr Bush once again exuded confidence as he uttered ...

"Although this  chapter of American... nay..in fact a defining chapter in the whole of humanities history, can absolutely not become public knowledge for a substantial chunk of time..maybe even long after you and I have left this mortal coil my friend....some day, the world will know just how a great and strong leader made a great and strong decision for the good of this planet and it's dominant  indigenous lifeform...mankind !"

There was no other words spoken between the pair that night...Dr Bush nonchalantly finished his drink and quietly left the famous room,...and in turn, the worlds most powerful leader polished off his drink and steadily strolled off to the presidential living quarters , and disappeared into the bedroom.

The next morning...Oh sod it, I can't be bothered making any more up!!....so i'll just leave it to the professionals like  Timothy Good.  :innocent:

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

#39    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,332 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:00 AM

View PostAtlantia, on 18 February 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

Yeah, a lot of people seem to conveniently ignore that Daily Mail is a yellow newspaper.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#40    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

View Postscowl, on 18 February 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

Next week: Elvis sightings. Which is a good thing.

Well!...it's funny you should say that scowl!  :yes:

I was once in this fish shop in Preston, and........

cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

#41    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostZarifa, on 17 February 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

"I do not see what this important meeting culminated in."

The terms of our surrender.

The meeting was decades ago, it is taking a long time for us to initiate this alleged surrender.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#42    KnockoutMouse

KnockoutMouse

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

We don't talk to cops, politicians, or militarists.  Only the subtlest snitches get their Stitches.

That said...  We are prone to talk through all of you.  And believe it or not, we speak volumes.  Veritable litanies.

So much for subtlety.

#43    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

View PostKnockoutMouse, on 21 February 2012 - 07:45 AM, said:

We don't talk to cops, politicians, or militarists.  Only the subtlest snitches get their Stitches.

That said...  We are prone to talk through all of you.  And believe it or not, we speak volumes.  Veritable litanies.

So much for subtlety.
Are you the Queen of England or just an alien ?  :(

#44    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

View PostWookietim, on 18 February 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

Let's be blunt : When it comes to UFO's the govt is lying to US Citizens. They say that they have no information and know nothing more about them than the average investigator does. Logically that has to be a lie...

Logically its most likely the truth, it seems well known the real people running this world use the presidents as puppets,letting them know only whats needed to know, it would seem presidents have requested info on the ufo/ET phenomena many times and have not got it.... heres one such report: http://www.hillarycl...ureefforts.html

Jimnmy Carter allegedly asked for info on UFO and got blanked too!

so you cant lie about something you cant get info on, can you?  Unless you lied about not getting the info to start with!

But hey Ive no faith in world leaders, and I would expect any aliens to not engage in the human concept of shadowy secret meetings, why would they do that? In secret? with bent govts?

Edited by bouncer, 21 February 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#45    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

View Postbouncer, on 21 February 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Logically its most likely the truth, it seems well known the real people running this world use the presidents as puppets,letting them know only whats needed to know, it would seem presidents have requested info on the ufo/ET phenomena many times and have not got it.... heres one such report: http://www.hillarycl...ureefforts.html

Jimnmy Carter allegedly asked for info on UFO and got blanked too!

so you cant lie about something you cant get info on, can you?  Unless you lied about not getting the info to start with!

But hey Ive no faith in world leaders, and I would expect any aliens to not engage in the human concept of shadowy secret meetings, why would they do that? In secret? with bent govts?

Hang on, are we talking about World Governments now? The ones that fight amongst each other daily? The ones that cannot so much as stop the bloody Sea Shepard? The ones that cannot stop Vietnam, France and Korea testing nuclear devices despite protests fro  the rest of the world? This is the same Governments that could not find the WMD's in the middle East? And the very same Governments who canot agree if we are experiencing natural climate change or a man induced catastrophe, and the same Governments that watched us all fall into a global recession?

Just before I say any more, to make it clear - these are the people you are talking about right?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users