Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91    burt_ie

burt_ie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

View Postmonica-louise, on 22 February 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

Some months before my awakening, Sept 2009 when I awoke not in my bed but somewhere else, this was the first article I read about [i was absolutely clueless about alien interactions at this time]. I found an article pertaining to this by pure chance as i typed in something entirely unrelated or so I thought, at the time i had started investigating things in my mothers life which bordered on incredible to say the least. I have since come to the conclusion that finding this initial story wasn't by accident, more like divine inspiration or an unseen guiding hand.  My story and that of my mother and other close family members is beyond words, i have since been on a fantastic journey of awakening and discovery that has forever changed me. To know for sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the keepers of this garden {Earth] will continue to play a part in the grand scheme of things and ensure the evolution of mankind.
PS..I am considering writing up my whole story on this site if anyone is interested.

I am intrested too =)

#92    uksimon

uksimon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

There are a number of known scenarios where such a body would lie. From preventing panic and maintaining stability to tactical advantage and power.

The tactical advantage is an easy one to assess. As for panic.. descriptions appear to fit in with ancient as in heavily aged humans. Various feature changes and modifications in line with subterranean or dimly lit existence. Hence the shade lenses. Bulk in line with lessers gravity. Advancement in technology but some lacking depending on complexity and scale of processing. Features of reported tech suggests locale.

P

#93    uksimon

uksimon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

Consider likelihood of wanting mutual cohabitation. This would suggest current environment within comfort zone. Yet lighting conditions vary and gravity likely too. Assess subterranean potential locally and afield. Environmental similarity may be a long term feature of the species in addition to human appearance.  Just like us.. you might say.  Branching or historic involvement potential?  Lots of possibilities all feasible and all the more probable given the similar yet environmentally adapted appearance.

Anyone could make up stories and convince themselves they are right. Best to keep an open mind. For all I know my great great great grandchildren are visiting from their underground base in Mars future. Alternatively there could be a race of shadowy psychic reptiles tapping for power. I would wager reaching either decision based on what is currently know will earn you the prestigious label of fruitcake. Take an interest by all means. Open yourself to more possibilities by all means. Invent and explore but don't slip into padded wagon land.

#94    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

Wow, great information, and thanks for posting it nearly a year ago. :tu:

It seems so many people are in some sort of bizarre denial mode regarding whether we are the only ones here, or that we have been visited.  Pseudo skeptics unable to see the proof for many things.

#95    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostHMS Dreadnought, on 16 February 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Have always held the opinion that this is true about Eisenhower holding the meetings with them

I agree back then noone spoke of this but later i heard some very high ranking ( they were back then ) people talk about this in details that one couldn't just make up or hoax it... I'm with you on this one!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#96    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postuksimon, on 05 December 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

I think you'll find that the human like and adapted appearance of the beings, in the event this was a true story, would be a highly logical one. If there is an ounce of truth to this story say hello to something that will shape our mutual future. An approach to figures of authority and influence might provide a chance to steer events in the right direction. Science rapidly catches up with fiction and probable events take on new possibilities.

I'm not saying any of this is true.. but if it was, what logical conclusion might you reach  based on the direction of known progress, events and environmental variables near and not so near?

Why do you think it is a lie ? Back then no one knew for this meeting, they probably shot you if you were aware of this event...Not everyone is a hoaxer or lier or whatever.. and no gov. started this information leak it was probably one individual...I cant say it is true too but i can believe it

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#97    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,114 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

I'm certain this happened...
It's the kind of under-handed deal that the American government would get up to.
So Eisenhower has sold out his people in exchange for top of the range technology.
Who else knows what they have been doing behind our backs.
This meeting can definitely be traced back from the Roswell incident.
It makes you wonder though if the greys blackmailed Eisenhower.
If you don't agree to this deal we will blow your planet up.

Edited by Walnut Whip, 06 December 2012 - 04:53 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#98    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostWalnut Whip, on 06 December 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

It's the kind of under-handed deal that the American government would get up to.
So Eisenhower has sold out his people in exchange for top of the range technology.
WOW, blow up the planet, I would think they would keep the planet and eliminate the humans

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#99    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,565 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

View PostWalnut Whip, on 06 December 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

Were you the anal probe test subject?

#100    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

this article amounts to little more than a gossip column.
i seriously doubt eisenhower met with aliens. i know he was interested in them, but there's a big gap there.

#101    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,114 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 06 December 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

WOW, blow up the planet, I would think they would keep the planet and eliminate the humans
I don't think the greys would let any other species suffer just because we didn't play ball.
Blowing up the earth is a bit extreme though.

View PostRlyeh, on 06 December 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

Were you the anal probe test subject?
I don't think I've had the pleasure.
In fact I've not even be abducted.
No missing time,no night terrors and certainly no floating towards a spacecraft.
Nada,nothing.
I'm just a normal guy trying to get to the bottom of this.

Edited by Walnut Whip, 06 December 2012 - 09:16 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#102    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

:alien: :alien:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users