Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghostly image causes a stir

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen

• 8,557 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 17 February 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

The tog has now posted the full image

Can you provide another link because I can't see the full image.

#32    msm57

msm57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

• Cherish Yesterday, Dream of Tomorrow, Live for Today (unknown author)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 18 February 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Can you provide another link because I can't see the full image.
I agree.  Every time I try to zoom, it will for a couple seconds, then ads open up & is just goes back to small version.  Thanks.

#33    reggie2011

reggie2011

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• creator/webmaster/owner
    mystery documentaries.com

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

that could be anybody

#34    reggie2011

reggie2011

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• creator/webmaster/owner
    mystery documentaries.com

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:25 AM

and it dosnt even look like a nun in the pic to me could be a salior from the castial whom was lost at see on an epic voyage to find his long lost love and was murderd, i completly made that up but u see what i mean

#35    baro67

baro67

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

• That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

Zoom in and looking at the photos carefully my first impression is that the fur is flat (there is none in) and attached to the wall somehow and I suspect that that little head appearing above belongs to someone who is behind the wall , I could be wrong but I think is a fake

#36    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 17 February 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

It must be my browser...I can not see this photo properly, so I am giving up on this one.

Here:

Posted Image

Have to download to zoom in though I'm afraid. The "woman" is at the far right.

It just looks like a person though, nothing there to suggest it's a ghost, the only reason I can think of why the photographer has said this is for free publicity.

I could understand if there wasn't supposed to be anyone walking there or something like that. But it's just a normal area in the day time.

Edited by Coffey, 18 February 2012 - 11:59 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#37    ohio state buckeyes

ohio state buckeyes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

That could be anyone.  If it real it would be creepy as hell but only the person who took the pic knows that. It does
nothing to prove ghost for me.

#38    encouraged

encouraged

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

I don't get it. If I find something in a pic I took, that I did not notice before while taking the pic, does that make it a ghost?

When I am in the middle of framing a photo I am so oblivious to my surroundings. I would be finding ghosts in every shot.

And how do we really know she is a nun. There is no detail.

#39    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

I'm pretty sure the fat chick sitting on the post is a ghost.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#40    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostCoffey, on 18 February 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

Here:

Posted Image

Have to download to zoom in though I'm afraid. The "woman" is at the far right.

It just looks like a person though, nothing there to suggest it's a ghost, the only reason I can think of why the photographer has said this is for free publicity.

I could understand if there wasn't supposed to be anyone walking there or something like that. But it's just a normal area in the day time.

Thanks Coffey. I can Finally see it now! Ahhh.... I know there are ghosts out there, just once.... wish that one of these photos could be a real ghost!

#41    therootsfan

therootsfan

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:12 AM

It's bizarre how willing people are to believe in a story like this.  There are some naive people so easily susceptible to being suckered it makes me wonder if evolution is ever going to kill these people off.

#42    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 19 February 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Thanks Coffey. I can Finally see it now! Ahhh.... I know there are ghosts out there, just once.... wish that one of these photos could be a real ghost!

No problem. :)

I know, it annoys me how much rubbish we have to go through to try and find good pictures of anything paranormal. Doesn't help when someone makes a silly claim on a picture that is blatantly nothing abnormal. I really think the Photographer said it for publicity.

#43    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

Taken less than a minute apart? Way to be vague! Surely it should have been taken seconds apart? Oh well yet another fake.

#44    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

View PostCoffey, on 20 February 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

No problem. :)

I know, it annoys me how much rubbish we have to go through to try and find good pictures of anything paranormal. Doesn't help when someone makes a silly claim on a picture that is blatantly nothing abnormal. I really think the Photographer said it for publicity.

I blame the current economic situation. Desperate times and all that and people are not spending money on luxuries like art and so forth.

I know ... right? Can't seem to capture one silly ghost on one silly photo.... I am guilty as well... I lived in haunted house and caught nothing on film either!  The thing is... if you have ever had a personal experience with a ghost, it might not be so important to capture it on film to prove to the world at large because *you* (in general) not you you... because you would know it to be true and once you know that truth, it becomes less and less of a show and tell. What do you think?

#45    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostSevenof Seven, on 21 February 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

I blame the current economic situation. Desperate times and all that and people are not spending money on luxuries like art and so forth.

I know ... right? Can't seem to capture one silly ghost on one silly photo.... I am guilty as well... I lived in haunted house and caught nothing on film either!  The thing is... if you have ever had a personal experience with a ghost, it might not be so important to capture it on film to prove to the world at large because *you* (in general) not you you... because you would know it to be true and once you know that truth, it becomes less and less of a show and tell. What do you think?

Completely agree with everything you said. I've heard noises and seen things out the corner of my eye, like shadows. But not sure what caused those things. I've never seen anything can't can't explained yet though, but I'm the kind of person who isn't scared of anything "physical" but paranormal stuff can really creep me out cause I don't feel as though I have any control over it. lol I rekcon that makes a lot of people skeptical. (I'm not syaing all people will be becuase of this reason) Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I don't blame people for that. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users