Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My First Music Video! [PRINCE Remix][iPad2]

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hehehe, thank you both so very much!! =D
...and now!!

Posted Image

Hello everyone one last time!
I want to welcome you to my 5th Music Video!

Ironically, today is my birthday, heheh!
This time, I've made an original song "Ze Baron Noir", which is the 3rd version of my original "Ze Baron" music creations.  I made it with the intention of use for this video.

Filming was a bit tricky this time around due to extreme time constraints, hahahaha, it's always happening like that.  I had my crew film for one hour between the course of three days before I had enough viable footage.  I worked a bit harder on producing this film even though it's low budget, but we all had fun; that's all that matters.  Song took 10.5 hours straight to make.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WATCHING AND KEEPING UP!! ^_^

It is you that inspire and motivate me to do these things, even one single person makes a great difference. ^_^

One day...

#17    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:39 AM

I said it before - these are "different" but there is something about them that entertains me and I get a kick out of the music as well, lol. It's all good. And I like the upbeat attitude you have about things.

On a side note - you better be careful with those swords man. If they aren't real blades, they certainly look like they are. My brother collects swords like that (real ones) and those things are seriously sharp. You could easily lose a finger or an ear or something - or some other kind of serious wound if an accident occurred.

They're fairly expensive too. For that reason I wouldn't want to be striking them against one another and risk damaging the blade.

But heck, as long as you know what you're doing with them I guess you're alright.

So anyways, like I said, I'm hooked, lol. Something about these videos entertains me eventhough at first glance I really wouldn't expect that to be the case, lol.

:tu:

#18    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostLeft-Field, on 28 September 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

I said it before - these are "different" but there is something about them that entertains me and I get a kick out of the music as well, lol. It's all good. And I like the upbeat attitude you have about things.

On a side note - you better be careful with those swords man. If they aren't real blades, they certainly look like they are. My brother collects swords like that (real ones) and those things are seriously sharp. You could easily lose a finger or an ear or something - or some other kind of serious wound if an accident occurred.

They're fairly expensive too. For that reason I wouldn't want to be striking them against one another and risk damaging the blade.

But heck, as long as you know what you're doing with them I guess you're alright.

So anyways, like I said, I'm hooked, lol. Something about these videos entertains me eventhough at first glance I really wouldn't expect that to be the case, lol.

:tu:
I really appreciate you and all of your support, Left-Field!  It's simply my style; I guess that says alot about me. :P

Now about the swords, both of them are real, however, the two swords that I possessed were a particularly sharp and deadly, ESPECIALLY the large difficult to wield dark sword in the last video.  I strictly wielded them exclusively because I was the only one who knew how to use them.  All battle scenes with the swords went well...there were only two ocassions where someone got cut----a minor cut received by my opponent on his hand when my short sword slid across his blade to the hilt of his sword, and a minor cut on me while taking the dark sword out of the sheath in the last video...I didn't realize until 20min later that I received a cut.  The swords I wielded were battle-ready, while my rival's wasn't and was literally getting chipped and destroyed from its pristine condition.  The dark sword remained unscathed.  Yeah that's right, I literally destroyed a like-new sword, lol.  It may be hard to see the progressive damage in the vid.

Speaking of which, throughout all five videos, there were some intentional and unintentional "Easter Eggs"  that I put into place/noticed post-production.  Interesting, how most of work revolves around limited time and coincidence, lol.

In commemoration of my completion of this little saga of mines, I have released my complete music video saga exclusively on FaceBook in truer 720p HD quality (higher than YouTube's) for you all to enjoy!!  LIMITED TIME though!

HERE: http://www.facebook....151023511327714

Thank you very much!! ^_^

One day...

#19    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image

Hello again everybody!!  Due to popular demand, I have decided to continue making music videos!  I now present to you all my 6th music video, which is the first of my new music video saga!!

Posted Image

MUSIC INFO:  Last month, I made a new fast-paced song just for fun and named it "HURRY UP!!".  I had planned on releasing it on my SoundCloud, but one week before the release date, I had noticed more inquiries about me making more music videos.  Convinced, I decide to use this new song for the video.  Song took around ~6.5hours to make on my iPad2 (iOS) with Xewton Music Studio (same app as always).

VIDEO INFO: With the old saga complete, a new saga awakens.  I have a new cast and crew with a new direction.  Time constraints were not bad this time, so total filming time was around 3 hours.

Now without further ado, please enjoy!
Thanks for all your support thus far! ^_^

One day...

#20    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

NEW MUSIC VIDEO RELEASE!!  My 7th Music Video!!

Posted Image

MUSIC INFO:  This time around, I decided to make a new song remix!  The song is "Astarte (Trip MiX)" which is a boss song remix of a PlayStation 3 JRPG called Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland by GUST/NAMCO Bandai.  I liked the original song, so I decided to rebuild + remix it to my style on my iPad2 (as usual).  Song took 8.5+ hours to complete with three revisions.

VIDEO INFO: Filming this time around was a bit easier, yet a bit more difficult due to time constraints and fighting with lighting, but I was able to get what I needed for this video over the course of 2 days.  I also introduced a few "new" things to this video.  Total filming + editing time took around 3 hours.  Thus overall, a 12 hour project.

Now without futher ado, I hope that you all can enjoy!!  Once again, thank you all very much for your support and viewing!! ^__^

One day...

#21    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

MY EIGHTH MUSIC VIDEO JUST RELEASED!!!

Posted Image

Song Info: I rebuilt + remixed song Beat of the Rising Sun from Initial D via iPad2 (as always); this is my first time making a Super Eurobeat song, which was petty damn challenging.  I still don't have the best singing voice (can't touch Dave Rogers...at all, lol), but I tried nonetheless.  Song took 10.5 hours to make due to challenge of using the genre for the first time.

Video Info: Video was taken in the cold weather; we all were freezing outside, but got the job done.  Time constraints were not an issue this time around.  The plot is steady progressing.  Videoing took 3 hours while editing took 4 hours (first time editing ever took this long).

Alas, I hope that you can enjoy!! Thank you very much!!! ^__^

One day...

#22    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hmm, not sure if you all kept up with the 2nd saga thus far, but I will now release my newest music video.

My 9th Music Video Released!!

Posted Image

Song Info: Just A Myth? is an original song that I made back in 2011 as one of the songs in my 10th Music Pack -Epilogue of 2012-, and I decided to put it to use in this new video.  Song itself took ~8 hours to make (using iOS as always).

Video Info: This time around, even more things are happening; the saga continues, but will soon be coming to a close.  Filming was 3.5 hours, and editing took 3.5 more hours.  Time constraints were not an issue this time around. =)

Thank you all, and I hope that you enjoy! :)

One day...

#23    Senkoujin

Senkoujin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

And FINALLY, the saga comes to a close!

My 10th Music Video RELEASED!!

Posted Image

Song Info: Song used is Killing My Love (Leslie Parrish) [Super Eurobeat] [Initial D]- Original Licensed Song.  This is the first and only time I ever used an original licensed song.  I usually use either an original song if mines, or a licensed song (rebuilt + remixed via iPad).  Since this is the last video, I decided to take it easy and not rebuild+remix this song on iPad, and for the fact that I can't sing anywhere near Leslie.  I'm sure the song would have taken 9+ hours to recreate.

Video Info: This time, the video was shot in multiple areas, and some of the shots date back to over a month ago.  While filming, I ran into a group of random kids asking about what we were doing.  I said we were filming, and they then said "Ooh I wanna be in the movie!!"...after a minute of thinking how to implement them into the picture of the moment, I decided to let them in, and it was certainly a great choice---they're so cool xD.  Videoing took 7 hours; editing took another 7 hours.  Total...14 hour project.  Editing was particularly challenging this time around too.

EXTRA NOTE: There's one unexplained altercation that happened in this video:

There was another Agent vs Boss encounter not shown...the evil aura of the Boss had transformed the original Jacket and Headphones Relics. The Agent later encountered him again and barely managed to steal the Gauntlets (Gloves) Relic and escaped...but not for long.

----Thank you all for watching and your support----
I never thought I'd make this many music videos, lol.

-TripMX aka Senkoujin

One day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users