Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

real alien?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostParanormallyJustARedNeck, on 18 February 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

I like to believe in this stuff but it looks like CGI to me for some reason :(
The original thread on this had several reasons why this is extremely likely to be a CGI hoax.  Hacktorp and a handful (1 or 2 maybe?) of others didn't accept the reasons as definitive enough for their liking and persist with the "open minded" belief that it might be genuine.

Me...  I think it is a hoax, and the reasons in the other thread were sufficient to confirm that opinion.

To each his (or her) own.

Cheers.

#17    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:00 AM

I don't know if I believe in aliens, but seeing this video shared and discussed all over again, I am starting to believe in deja vu.

Posted Image

#18    Sainty

Sainty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:01 AM

Somebody, please, explain me how can they breathe our air? How can they survive exposed to the bacterias and viruses as we do? How can they survive to the atmospheric pressure? And finally how can they seem so comfortable whith the amount of gravity we have on earth? All that without equipments at all to survive.

Is their planet that similar to earth, or do they come from beneath the surface of the earth?

I want to believe this is all true but some videos from the 20's have better quality!

There is a Hell believe I've seen it. There is a Heaven lets keep it a secret.

#19    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 17 February 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Hi tribal 25!  Despite the hasty proclamation of 'hoax' you get from some here at UM and elsewhere, this video appeared last year and has, to date, NEVER been demonstrated to not be as purported by the uploader.

There were, early on, several elaborate theories on who may have created it and why, but such theories have evaporated as mysteriously as the video appeared.

I think you can safely call this one 'unexplained'.

Except, all these supposed clips have dates on them that would necessitate them being made on film. As far as i know film never came with a running time & date stamp on it. And before somebody comes back with 'oh the date stamp could have been added recently'  in which case the date stamp would look clear against the grainy film, but they have tried to make it look aged to match the film. Fake.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#20    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 18 February 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Except, all these supposed clips have dates on them that would necessitate them being made on film. As far as i know film never came with a running time & date stamp on it. And before somebody comes back with 'oh the date stamp could have been added recently'  in which case the date stamp would look clear against the grainy film, but they have tried to make it look aged to match the film. Fake.

Aw, you're no fun.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#21    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Aw, the alien on the ground has the same defect that the fake Alien Autopsy had: it's supposed to be laying on the ground but its head is rigidly facing upwards leaving a gap between the ground and lower part of the head. That's why the heads of read dead bodies always turn to one side when they're on their backs. That's also why pillows are so comfortable when we sleep.

This means the "alien" is a rigid form that was cast from a standing model.

Hoaxers! I know it's a little extra work and a little more expensive, but please make the necks of your fake models out of silicone. This will give the model something of a "bobble head" that will look pretty good when the "dead alien" is laying on its back. Or at least get more creative with the casts and form them with their heads already turned to their sides.

When will they learn?

#22    NemoMysterio

NemoMysterio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

• And that's the bottom line...

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

I've seen more convinving CGI to be honest...

#23    ParanormallyJustARedNeck

ParanormallyJustARedNeck

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• "If one regards oneself as a skeptic, it is a good plan to have occasional doubts about one's skepticism"
    -Sigmund Freud

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 18 February 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

The original thread on this had several reasons why this is extremely likely to be a CGI hoax.  Hacktorp and a handful (1 or 2 maybe?) of others didn't accept the reasons as definitive enough for their liking and persist with the "open minded" belief that it might be genuine.

Me...  I think it is a hoax, and the reasons in the other thread were sufficient to confirm that opinion.

To each his (or her) own.

Cheers.
Yeah I like I said I believe but that just doesn't look right to me, hell Paul looked more realistic lol :lol:

#24    CommieX

CommieX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

• God shmod! I want my monkey-man!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

It's a pretty well done hoax. If this was real, would it be on YouTube, or would it be playing on CNN, MSNBC, and the BBC?

Posted Image

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

It would be playing on Mr. Roberts  re-runs  Its a wonnderful day in the  ,Da Da Da on and on for ever !

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,381 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 17 February 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Hi tribal 25!  Despite the hasty proclamation of 'hoax' you get from some here at UM and elsewhere, this video appeared last year and has, to date, NEVER been demonstrated to not be as purported by the uploader.

There were, early on, several elaborate theories on who may have created it and why, but such theories have evaporated as mysteriously as the video appeared.

I think you can safely call this one 'unexplained'.

I htink it is a bit hard to debubk every youtube claim that hits the net, it would be  quite a busy job. What we do w=have with this clip is that several "Aliens" have been uploaded to youtube by an entity known as 'Ivano135', and this character seems to be connected to the nova351 clips as well. ATS has a thread on these, and it states

Finding 351Nova who posted the "smuggled from Area-51" videos showing aliens taking a hybrid baby from a human woman. Another video shows the hybrid child peering around and between the skinny, knobby knees of a dark grey alien. Another of the video shows a slowly moving white flying saucer barely above power lines, perhaps 40 feet high. The final video shows a human male acting the part of a mechanic surrounded by non-physical aliens looking over his right shoulder...........................................................................................................
Jun 3, 2010 ... HomeXfireVideosContact UsCalendarLinks. =)N(= TS. =)N(= Clan ... None Listed. Site By novaworldgaming.com. Webmaster : SpaceAcer AKA 351Nova.
He creates videogames, imo he does not have the talent to create anything believable. He has posted his name on the internet as the games creator.............................................................................................................The ATS pdf dated January 20, 2008 listed "smuggled from area-51" as being discussed on "People who think they are aliens" thread. Another atser introduced the topic of the Youtube video and i responded that i had contacted 351NOVA and obtained permission to post it here and other places.............................................He closed his Youtube account shortly thereafter and later changed his username. I learned that some people thought he had obtained these clips from a We.t.v. production entitled "Alien abductions." I could find no evidence to support these claims. I believe the story he told me was the truth...that he got them at a yard sale in a piece of luggage. Now at least you have a place to look and a person to ask.

LINK

Whilst CGI creates many challenges to overcome with regards to validity, I do not feel it is prudent to jump on every untraced clip uploaded to Youtube by anonymous people as "genuine" until such time as someone has the time to pull the hoax apart. A modicum of suspicion well warranted simply to the nature of the subject itself and the characters that frequents it's darker corners. The Alien Autopsy should be the precedent here, not wide eyed wonderment.

LINK - Turns out this is a viral for an upcoming movie. Bo-o-oring!

Edited by psyche101, 27 February 2012 - 12:31 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#27    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:09 AM

Lets just wait and see if ever a youtube video ,ever ! Ever ! gets posted of a Real E.T !
My money is that they will land and walk right out onto the Stage in Las Vegas some night during a big production. Then Will Blast into the Crowd with there little gooe-spraying lazers !
Well it would make a great movie ? LoL.

This is a Work in Progress!

#28    hacktorp

hacktorp

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 February 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

I htink it is a bit hard to debubk every youtube claim that hits the net, it would be  quite a busy job. What we do w=have with this clip is that several "Aliens" have been uploaded to youtube by an entity known as 'Ivano135', and this character seems to be connected to the nova351 clips as well. ATS has a thread on these, and it states

LINK

Whilst CGI creates many challenges to overcome with regards to validity, I do not feel it is prudent to jump on every untraced clip uploaded to Youtube by anonymous people as "genuine" until such time as someone has the time to pull the hoax apart. A modicum of suspicion well warranted simply to the nature of the subject itself and the characters that frequents it's darker corners. The Alien Autopsy should be the precedent here, not wide eyed wonderment.

LINK - Turns out this is a viral for an upcoming movie. Bo-o-oring!

Each of these speculations have been floating about since the vids appeared and have now grown quite stale.  My favorites are the ones insisting they are movie trailers.  Every one of the movies they claimed these to be the trailers for (Paul, Super 8, etc.) have since been released and no dice.

The nova351 thing simply hasn't born any fruit.  Nothing in the past 10 months has surfaced to back that one up in the slightest.  NOBODY seems interested or able to claim creatorship of a fairly stunning animation...if that's what it is.  Ivan0135 has disappeared.

Oh, and the UMers who professed an ability to gin up, in a couple days time, some animation that is even more realistic in order to prove how easy it is?  Apparently they are still in their mom's basements (10 months later) adding the final touches.  Can't wait to see those creations!

Believe me, I would be just as happy seeing proof of it being animation as proof of it being real.

It's just that there is none...at all.

A true skeptic will keep an open mind on this one until better information is available.

#29    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 17 February 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

Well then...it sure sounds like can all agree!  It's:

"UNEXPLAINED"

Unless, that is, you have definitive new information.

No, of course you don't.

UNEXPLAINED it is then.

Unexplained
is really far away from proven alien. All it means is that we dont have enough evidence to say for sure.

Unexplained means nothing in this case.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#30    hacktorp

hacktorp

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

View PostDBunker, on 28 February 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Unexplained
is really far away from proven alien.
All it means is that we dont have enough evidence to say for sure.

Yes...just about as far away as being proven anything else.  Like hoax, for instance.

Unexplained means nothing in this case.

Nothing, except that it remains a compelling mystery.  An Unexplained Mystery, if you will.

Great name for a website, btw.

Time is not on the side of this one being a hoax...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users