Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Entity Harrassment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#16    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

View Postkais_1, on 19 February 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

i started this thread becuase i wanted answers....nothing else

What makes you believe anyone here can provide that to you?

Posted Image

#17    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostCybele, on 19 February 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

Is any of this happening close to when you fall asleep or wake up? You say you've heard voices and felt touches when no one was in the room. I'm curious as to why you didn't consider the possibility of hallucinations.

I have experienced tactile hallucinations before, though not of the sort you described, and they do feel very real, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are caused by invisible entities.

no this all happned when i was wide awake, but most of the time i had the duvet over my head lol..i havent hallucinated i dont tink so anyways, coz ive been in same state of mind throughout the happenings..

#18    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostMike G, on 19 February 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

What makes you believe anyone here can provide that to you?

i dont belive i can get answers here, coz no one was in my shoes to experience what i did over the past few years..
i just thought maybe sumone can give me pointers on seeing more clearly or understanding whats going on more

#19    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

they did something to my feet, both of them, i felt sensations of heat on both legs, really hot almost burning, then i felt pricks really sharply in all my toes, like splinters going in or pulling them out, then i also felt skin being peeled off from around the nails, but when i looked at my feet they looked no different....i was just feeling all this pain, but nuthing was there to make it seem real, i wasnt hallucinating or anything..so what gives?

#20    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,164 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

kais... I'm not giving you answers to what's going on, but I will suggest some things to help you try to find out.

You probably should go see a doctor. Not trying to say anything is wrong with you, but better safe than sorry.

I don't know if you are alone in your house or not.. But if other people live with you, find out if anything is happening with them.

For the house- try looking at mundane measures. Houses can make all sorts of sounds, most often caused by things contractors can check out. Like construction, plumbing, electric, air system, maybe even pest control. Sometimes in "odder yet" instances things like underground lines seeping out noxious gasses can have some pretty serious effects on a person. So might not be a bad idea to find out the history of the house and property- find out what kinds of renovations have been done, what kind of stuff could be underground on the property.

#21    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

View Postkais_1, on 21 February 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

they did something to my feet, both of them, i felt sensations of heat on both legs, really hot almost burning, then i felt pricks really sharply in all my toes, like splinters going in or pulling them out, then i also felt skin being peeled off from around the nails, but when i looked at my feet they looked no different....i was just feeling all this pain, but nuthing was there to make it seem real, i wasnt hallucinating or anything..so what gives?

Seems like a huge leap to attribute any of that to an evil ghostly entity bent on torturing you. If that happened to me, I would just make an appointment with my doctor. What I wouldn't do is instantly equate it to spirits, or ask people online for help with my foot pain.

Posted Image

#22    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

View Postkais_1, on 21 February 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

no this all happned when i was wide awake, but most of the time i had the duvet over my head lol..i havent hallucinated i dont tink so anyways, coz ive been in same state of mind throughout the happenings..

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the statement that you've been "in the same state of mind throughout", and why that would prevent your experiences from being hallucinations?

View Postkais_1, on 21 February 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

I've experienced something like this--or at least I did--on and off for a year or two. I'd feel pinpricks on my body at night, especially in the feet, feelings of something touching them, and other odd sensations such as formication (the feeling of ants or small insects crawling on the skin. This mostly occurred in the lower body. I'm not entirely sure what they were, but you might look into restless leg syndrome, as well getting your Vitamin D and B12 levels checked. Those are things that were suggested to me when I described the symptoms to various doctors. The supplementation with B12 and D seems to have taken care of the symptoms.

Edited by Cybele, 22 February 2012 - 03:42 AM.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#23    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostMike G, on 22 February 2012 - 02:51 AM, said:

Seems like a huge leap to attribute any of that to an evil ghostly entity bent on torturing you. If that happened to me, I would just make an appointment with my doctor. What I wouldn't do is instantly equate it to spirits, or ask people online for help with my foot pain.

im not asking anyone to help with my foot pain, im merely sharing what happned

i also noticed horrible smells at the time all this was happening, dunno where they came from, really bad body odur, and other smells...

#24    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostCybele, on 22 February 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the statement that you've been "in the same state of mind throughout", and why that would prevent your experiences from being hallucinations?

I've experienced something like this--or at least I did--on and off for a year or two. I'd feel pinpricks on my body at night, especially in the feet, feelings of something touching them, and other odd sensations such as formication (the feeling of ants or small insects crawling on the skin. This mostly occurred in the lower body. I'm not entirely sure what they were, but you might look into restless leg syndrome, as well getting your Vitamin D and B12 levels checked. Those are things that were suggested to me when I described the symptoms to various doctors. The supplementation with B12 and D seems to have taken care of the symptoms.

i mean i been sane throughout the occurances, what i felt and saw, and smelt, were with my senses, they were not being overloaded eitehr was my mind.

#25    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

I would always rule out something physical first...Just to be safe.
I used to get hot flashes in my feet..Sounds crazy i know,but my sister told me that she gets that too and it's from Fibromyalgia...The brain is a very complex thing and if these things are occurring a lot,you should rule out any physical issues that might be causing this first.Just my opinion...

#26    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

View Postpinupgirl, on 24 February 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

I would always rule out something physical first...Just to be safe.
I used to get hot flashes in my feet..Sounds crazy i know,but my sister told me that she gets that too and it's from Fibromyalgia...The brain is a very complex thing and if these things are occurring a lot,you should rule out any physical issues that might be causing this first.Just my opinion...

all physical issues have been ruled out....if i tell anyone this kind of stuff has been happening to me then they will automatically say hes suffering from schizophrenia....

#27    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,164 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

View Postkais_1, on 24 February 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

all physical issues have been ruled out....if i tell anyone this kind of stuff has been happening to me then they will automatically say hes suffering from schizophrenia....

Well if all physical issues have been ruled out.. You have been in to see a doctor about this already and the doc found nothing? If so, would have been a good idea to mention that so people don't keep telling you to get yourself checked out.

#28    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,304 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

View Postkais_1, on 24 February 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

In other words, you are not getting the answers you want......

" you have a incubus or a succubus, and 2 spirits, and maybe 1 demon messing with you.Burn sage, get your house blessed."

As stated, you never said you went to a Doctor about this, so if you did not, all physical issues have not been ruled out......Not to mention, mental issues also.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#29    kais_1

kais_1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 February 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

In other words, you are not getting the answers you want......

" you have a incubus or a succubus, and 2 spirits, and maybe 1 demon messing with you.Burn sage, get your house blessed."

As stated, you never said you went to a Doctor about this, so if you did not, all physical issues have not been ruled out......Not to mention, mental issues also.

when all this was happening to me. right in the midst of it all, i was forced by my parents who got the police involved to go into hospital for 6 weeks, they checked me over there asked me a few questions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia. which is complete rubbish i know they tag all people with simalar stories with the same label.

#30    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,304 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:53 AM

View Postkais_1, on 25 February 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

when all this was happening to me. right in the midst of it all, i was forced by my parents who got the police involved to go into hospital for 6 weeks, they checked me over there asked me a few questions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia. which is complete rubbish i know they tag all people with simalar stories with the same label.

I am glad you answered this....

You have been diagnosed by people whom went to Medical School.......You have your answer, and exactly as I stated, it is not the one you wanted......I think you should maybe think about going to a Counselor about this.

Sorry that you do not want to accept your diagnosis, maybe you should get a 2nd opinion if you feel that way.

I do not think it is a good idea for strangers on a forum to go against educated Doctors on this one.......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users