Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Conquering sleep paralysis

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

So I finally made my video on conquering sleep paralysis. I have promised a few people, so here it is. I can't seem to view it from my iPhone on Youtube. Probably because I used copywritten music.. Oooops.

Can anybody tell me if it's working

Edited by Seeker79, 19 February 2012 - 08:22 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

xD you used Fireflies.

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

View Posthuman_eraser, on 19 February 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

xD you used Fireflies.
Yes I did thanks to your catch on that one :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

You spelled Alians wrong in your vid.
Its Aliens.

But nice Video otherwise.

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 04 February 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

You spelled Alians wrong in your vid.
Its Aliens.

But nice Video otherwise.

Hahaha that's not the only one. Serves me right for pounding it out on my video splice app under my covers one night in 15 minutes. I think I spent to much time editing papers in college and now have an aversion to it. :)

I made it because I was getting inundated with scared people doing searches and contacting me. I needed away to get a clear message across without constantly writting. It's funny. Just a little cheesy video has completely changed a few lives. I have met people completely tormented by this their whole lives and poof one week latter it's all gone. The reason I used some of the imagery and music I did to was to provide an opposite to some of the fear mongering out there.

Edited by Seeker79, 05 February 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Here is the full docunentary. Not sure I agree with everything, but in the end it takes a solid neutral stance.

Bruce Lee-

#7    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,644 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

I gotta say, the more I look into this the more strange it becomes. On the surface it seems perfectly explainable. But like that one researcher said, hardly any of the cases studied fit perfectly into that medical explaintion 100%. I really dont know what to think about it.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 07 February 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

I gotta say, the more I look into this the more strange it becomes. On the surface it seems perfectly explainable. But like that one researcher said, hardly any of the cases studied fit perfectly into that medical explaintion 100%. I really dont know what to think about it.
The entire interviews of the researcher is on YouTube aswell. Its very interesting and he says things not in the documentary.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users