Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Remote Viewing Experiences

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hello forum, I have been interested in occult phenomena for about ten years now, and among the many things I have read up on the topic of remote viewing is close to my heart. A few months ago I was having a discussion on the subject and my companion brought up an interesting point, basically what he said was this... That remote viewing could not be real due to the fact that it would be impossible to filter out all of the psychic information floating around to focus on any one particular target. So I was wondering if anyone has had remote viewing experiences that would contradict that statement. Furthermore I am just intrigued to hear what people have done with the technique

#2    incarnatehellraiser

incarnatehellraiser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• its better to burn out than to fade away

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

To be honest with you, I used to remote view every night... whether it was a dream or not I dont know, but it more than likely was my imagination and dream state... I used to have to clear my mind completely to be able to sleep and this is when it happened... but Like I said, probably only dreams.

98% of the Internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy & paste this into your signature.

#3    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

View Postincarnatehellraiser, on 20 February 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

To be honest with you, I used to remote view every night... whether it was a dream or not I dont know, but it more than likely was my imagination and dream state... I used to have to clear my mind completely to be able to sleep and this is when it happened... but Like I said, probably only dreams.
Interesting, even through you suspect that it may all have been dream events. Did you ever try to verify your experiences? For example get someone to go to a certain location and then see if you could see what was there and then have them confirm it?

#4    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

I would love to talk about my experiences. But the minute or hour that I do, I get attacked and insulted because I do not feel inclined to prove anything to anyone else. I contend this is not the place, not the site, to tell about things that are personal.

Just want to say that I have experienced this, for a while on a routine basis, and that some of what I have seen and known is real and accurate when I checked it out. I owuld not call myself always accurate, for I have not checked all experiences out for accuracy.

Edited by regeneratia, 21 February 2012 - 10:40 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#5    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

Googling SRI & military remote-viewing brings up a lot of hits. It's interesting stuff.

#6    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 21 February 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

I would love to talk about my experiences. But the minute or hour that I do, I get attacked and insulted because I do not feel inclined to prove anything to anyone else. I contend this is not the place, not the site, to tell about things that are personal.

Just want to say that I have experienced this, for a while on a routine basis, and that some of what I have seen and known is real and accurate when I checked it out. I owuld not call myself always accurate, for I have not checked all experiences out for accuracy.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I won't insult you, feel free to share

View PostBeany, on 22 February 2012 - 04:07 AM, said:

Googling SRI & military remote-viewing brings up a lot of hits. It's interesting stuff.
Yeah I know its really good stuff, but now I am interested in hearing people's personal accounts of remote viewing

#7    incarnatehellraiser

incarnatehellraiser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• its better to burn out than to fade away

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

to be honest i was very young when it all happened so never thought of getting someone else to confirm it.

98% of the Internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy & paste this into your signature.

#8    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 22 February 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I won't insult you, feel free to share

Yeah I know its really good stuff, but now I am interested in hearing people's personal accounts of remote viewing
The problem with that is it opens up all sorts of opportunities for ridicule & snide remarks about what are very personal experiences, and it often becomes a debate or an opportunity to attack instead of a conversation. :  (

#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

I wish I could remote view.The fact that the military have trained people to do it,frustrates me no end.I am clairvoyant,and I see plenty,but I cannot control it ,or guide it,as they do .
Its sad there's a forum for just such discussions,but you have to be afraid to discuss it,for fear of ridicule.

Miss me?

#10    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, some people have been pretty beaten up verbally, when all they were looking for was some information or a safe place to share their experiences.

#11    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Well yes, I am aware that there are a lot of rather mean sceptics on this site and I can understand the reluctance that many people might have in wanting to share but lets be real people, whats the point in joining a forum like this if you have no intention of sharing your experiences? But if nobody feels up to it then I understand

#12    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:53 AM

I'd be happy to share in private.

#13    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

What's funny is there is nothing to share. It's like telling your wife you went down to the store and saw they are having a sale. Whether you did it physically or spiritually makes no difference does it? Really the only thing that would be interesting would be to be able to describe something that has never been seen (by present company).

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#14    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

Thank you for sharing your personal point of view. However, do not mistake it for universal truth.

#15    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

View Postdevilmaycare, on 29 February 2012 - 04:07 AM, said:

What's funny is there is nothing to share. It's like telling your wife you went down to the store and saw they are having a sale. Whether you did it physically or spiritually makes no difference does it? Really the only thing that would be interesting would be to be able to describe something that has never been seen (by present company).
Well, I suppose you can look at it that way. I however feel that a natural ability to see anything that is happening in the world without technological assistance would be awesome. As for seeing what no one else can see, well I hear remote viewing can be used to see the whole universe, not just what happens on earth so it could potentially revolutionise astronomy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users