Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Remote Viewing Experiences

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    ninjacat

ninjacat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

During certain situations I feel as if I am watching things happen from another point of view. Like I can see myself as well as everthing else around me. It's like I am watching from out of my body and with my own eyes at the same time. This type of this is actually common with people so I've heard. Especially athletes during compation believe it or not.

#17    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,416 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

I think remote viewing is a not uncommon experience, but that it's usually either ignored or misidentified. I'm wondering how many people have pictures pop up in their minds out of no where, or short videos running in their mind's eye. This is how remote viewing manifests itself for me. I have been able to verify some of it, but not all. I've played around with it some, but decided my time & energy would be better expended on other more positive endeavors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users