Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Contact = Wishful Thinking?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 March 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

I do not think that is the fault of NASA, but the allocation of funds, we know the Apollo missions were cut due to lack of public interest.
No, political interest. We'd won the race for the Moon. Meanwhile the Soviet Union was moving quickly with several orbital launches every year and a pre-Mir space station. This was the new space race which we had to win or the world would think we're dummies. The funds for Apollo missions were diverted to the Space Shuttle program and the last Saturn was launched to create Space Lab as a place for the Shuttle to fly to and maintain its orbit. Since the Shuttle was going to be in orbit by 1978 (it was trivial compared to traveling to the Moon), we didn't have to worry about the Space Lab's low orbit decaying.

I don't, I have had many enjoyable conversations about Kepler, Cassini and Hubble. They had a big explosion last year when they crashed LCross into the moon, but the Mars Rovers still sem to garner more interest.
I don't know what nerds you hang out with but they are not regular American taxpayers who enjoyed Space Shuttle launches on television having no idea why we were launching a Space Shuttle. No one knows what Kepler is. Some might have heard of Cassini.

Forum Divinity

• 18,659 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Well if theres no reason to wait for E.T then When they land and set up the B.B.Q grills I`ll watch from the woods !

This is a Work in Progress!

#33    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Ah what did I find here!  That people posted in wishful thinking of contact wonders what their minds thinking of which kind of wishful ways of contact. Even thought   people forget the old saying “be careful what you wish for or you may get a lot more what you wanted”

Donteatus even though many people lose interesting looking up the night sky even though, you would not get others land and  set up and eat with ya  nice thinking by the way..

Missile Punch even though being curious usely in good way, there is many people believe in other beings or hybrids that visited here or lived with people on earth and etc. its  all what they believe in or  been told some form to anther of  believe systems in social that you learn form family and so on. Even though not many people tried to get good evidence and it usely end up taken way or named crazy or hoax other then that just keep your hopes up on your mind what you believe in something or have the courage to prove some things.

Psyche101 it depends how lucky the person gets what they are looking for and have a story to tell. Even though people pay tax dollars to send things up in space and other uses for the needs or wants and yet the things that NASA or other Natural gov form other counties have their goals as well trying to find what’s up there and so forth. Even though people don’t know how much the gov spends on nice toys and haven’t told you people what it is for. The Wow signal was something to the gov one point back then not many people look up for as much and haven’t heard similar since.

Iinttrap there is many life though out the systems even though its new news for you guys not for me. Even though it only opens up the minds there is more out there and there is always something new that people find a day or so it goes same with NASA and other gov agencies.

Englishgent as is you are right about the Major governments even though some other races work with the gov for years for other reasons.

Other then that I don’t have time to post much these days…

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users