Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Proof That Hitler Had An Illegitimate Son?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

New evidence has emerged to support the controversial claim that Hitler had a son with a French teenager, the French magazine LePoint reported on Friday.

The man, Jean-Marie Loret, claimed to be the Fuhrer's son in 1981, when he published an autobiography called "Your Father's Name Was Hitler." He died four years later aged 67, not being able to prove his family line.

But Loret's Paris lawyer, François Gibault, told the French magazine that a number of photographs and documents can now support the claim.

He also revealed how Loret got to know about his parentage.

Born in March, 1918, Loret grew up knowing nothing about his father. His mother, Charlotte Lobjoie, had given him away for adoption to a family called Loret.

Then, in the early 1950s, just before her death, Miss Lobjoie told her son that at 16 she had a brief affair with Hitler. He was conceived after a "tipsy" evening in June 1917.

Proof That Hitler Had An Illegitimate Son?

"Its not true, until my brain says so" - BFB

#2    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwít éoredmæcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

In 2008, the Belgian journalist Jean-Paul Mulders traveled to Germany, Austria, France and the United States to collect DNA of the Lorets and of the last living relatives of Hitler in Austria and on Long Island. By comparing this, Mulders claimed proof that Jean-Marie Loret was not the son of Adolf Hitler.

Story dead!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#3    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

View Postealdwita, on 20 February 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

In 2008, the Belgian journalist Jean-Paul Mulders traveled to Germany, Austria, France and the United States to collect DNA of the Lorets and of the last living relatives of Hitler in Austria and on Long Island. By comparing this, Mulders claimed proof that Jean-Marie Loret was not the son of Adolf Hitler.

Story dead!

The results of his research were published in Het Laatste Nieuws[10], Belgium's largest newspaper. In February 2009 a book on this subject was published by Herbig Verlag in Munich: Auf der Suche nach Hitlers Sohn - Eine Beweisaufnahme. The news was picked-up by several international media, including Daily Mail, USA Today, Bild, Hürriyet and China Daily.

In 2012, the French magazine Le Point reported a new story claiming that Loret's was Hitler's son reporting that a study by the University of Heidelberg shows Hitler and Loret have the same blood group and that another study shows they have similar handwriting. A revised edition of Loret's book Your Father’s Name is Hitler is being planned.[11]

http://en.wikipedia....ean-Marie_Loret

BTW have you seen the work by Jean-Paul Mulders regarding* this case? I would say that its as credible as the above article.

Edited by BFB, 20 February 2012 - 02:16 PM.

"Its not true, until my brain says so" - BFB

#4    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

I think if I was the son of Hitler, I would go shouting it from the rooftops :(

#5    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,157 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

Well, we know that Angela Merkel is his daughter.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#6    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

View Post747400, on 20 February 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

Well, we know that Angela Merkel is his daughter.

His clone daughter.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

Who gives a flip?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users