Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Trail Cam Pic

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,553 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:22 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 24 February 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

Biggest red flag to me is that hotfoot is not real

Well, I thought that flag was a given......When I say biggest, I meant the next biggest from the red " bif does not exist " flag that waves in Standings back yard as he smiles opening his fan mail, and seeing checks show up out of no where, all while he talks to moneymaker about the next big thing......" dude, next time tell look into where words come from,  Sylvanic is Latin, I almost got caught "

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#32    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

View Posthucksterfoot, on 23 February 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

I'm thinking that is a Summersweet (Clethra alnifolia) shrub ...Bigfoot is blocking the view.

A Horse chestnut:
Posted Image

Ohio buckeye:
Posted Image

Also, could be the yellow buckeye.

Not talking about the Bigfoot.  :]

Edited by hucksterfoot, 24 February 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#33    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hotfoot? Did I miss something?

Damn you, auto-correct!

#34    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostNeognosis, on 24 February 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

Damn you, auto-correct!

I wondered if that might have been the case, but sometimes I miss things so I didn't want to assume a typo.  Hotfoot.  as in - hey we just pulled off XXXXXXX kind of crime - lets hotfoot it out of here!   See its still applicable..lol

Edited by orangepeaceful79, 24 February 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#35    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

Apparently a similar looking suit has been found.

http://doubtfulnews....-and-shoulders/

UPDATE: The latest speculation is that it COULD be a costume from the movie Clawed: The Legend of Bigfoot. (Credit: Bigfoot Forum) Skin tone and hair is similar

Attached Files

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#36    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

It can't be a suit.. no human being could possibly stand in that position.

(worked to re-bunk the patterson film, eh? NO human could POSSIBLY walk like that... hehe... ridiculous.)

and that CAN'T be a suit. No human could possibly hold their fingers like that...

Edited by Neognosis, 24 February 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#37    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

View PostNeognosis, on 24 February 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

It can't be a suit.. no human being could possibly stand in that position.

(worked to re-bunk the patterson film, eh? NO human could POSSIBLY walk like that... hehe... ridiculous.)

and that CAN'T be a suit. No human could possibly hold their fingers like that...

Perhaps we should stroll over to some of the illuminati threads given his hand gesture.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#38    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image

I have a few like these set up ... I'd say, If it pees you can collect samples. That's science.

:]

#39    malon

malon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:55 AM

Damn I do need to shave my back.

#40    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,828 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

the enhanced photo really does prove this to be a fake bigfoot. I doubt a bigfoot could survive to adulthood with no arms.  Also what others have pointed out, the motion sensor would have gone off with the bigfoot moving either past or to the camera. I wonder id its just a piece of old animal hide?

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#41    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostRafterman, on 24 February 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Apparently a similar looking suit has been found.

http://doubtfulnews....-and-shoulders/

UPDATE: The latest speculation is that it COULD be a costume from the movie Clawed: The Legend of Bigfoot. (Credit: Bigfoot Forum) Skin tone and hair is similar
Most probably getting some hype about Bigfoot just before releasing the movie :)

#42    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

View Postbulveye, on 26 February 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

the enhanced photo really does prove this to be a fake bigfoot. I doubt a bigfoot could survive to adulthood with no arms.  Also what others have pointed out, the motion sensor would have gone off with the bigfoot moving either past or to the camera. I wonder id its just a piece of old animal hide?

That one is stuck being a bipedal.

#43    AlphaSix

AlphaSix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:45 AM

Guys.. This is obviously real.  There is no way to fake the trifocal hortoflex of the hair and he gastrointestinal lineage of the muscles around the shoulders...truly amazing piece of evidence.  Just kidding.  I'm throwing a BS flag on this one too. I'm using the same BS flag I threw at every other bigfoot pic I ever saw just for good measure. Somewhere in the world, the ****** *** that set this one up is starting to believe his own press and will start posting stories of how he's secretly been friends with the creatures for years and was reluctant to show his pics to the outside world, because he's scared someone might hurt Harry and/or the Henderson's. :P

#44    hucksterfoot

hucksterfoot

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostAlphaSix, on 28 February 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

Guys.. This is obviously real.  There is no way to fake the trifocal hortoflex of the hair and he gastrointestinal lineage of the muscles around the shoulders...truly amazing piece of evidence.  Just kidding.  I'm throwing a BS flag on this one too. I'm using the same BS flag I threw at every other bigfoot pic I ever saw just for good measure. Somewhere in the world, the ****** *** that set this one up is starting to believe his own press and will start posting stories of how he's secretly been friends with the creatures for years and was reluctant to show his pics to the outside world, because he's scared someone might hurt Harry and/or the Henderson's. :P

Somebody just might quote mine this part - "Guys.. This is obviously real. There is no way to fake the trifocal hortoflex of the hair and he gastrointestinal lineage of the muscles around the shoulders...truly amazing piece of evidence."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users