The " EMF's can make you sick, hallucinate, etc. ".........
Please take the time to read these links.....This is factual information on EMF's, what they are, why they are here, etc,etc,etc.........People used to think they caused cancer.
Anyway, talk to electricians about EMF's, not ghost hunters.......We are all exposed to it in various amounts 24/7.
Here is the information, please read it so that next time you read claims, and reports, you will have knowledge about them, and will not be fooled.The National Institue of Environmental Health Sciences is your source, and is also the place who studies things that can effect our health.....I believe their studies, and research, and explanations should be sufficient, don't you?
- Assessment of Health Effects from Exposure to Power-Line Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields (3MB)
- EMF in the Workplace - A fact sheet from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) explaining the hazards of exposure to electromagnetic fields in the work environment.
- Environmental Health Perspectives, Environews by Topic: EMFs
- Health Effects from Exposure to Power-Line Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields (751KB)
- Research Links - Scientific Resources - Environmental Health - Electromagnetic Fields
- Results of EMF Research - EMF Questions & Answers Booklet (11MB)
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms: Cancer
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms: Mutagen
- The International EMF Project - Established by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1996 to assess the scientific evidence of possible health effects of EMF in the frequency range from 0 to 300 GHz, this website is an excellent source of information on EMF.
- World Health Organization, Information Resources
Edited by Sakari, 27 February 2012 - 10:33 PM.