Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black helicopters

Exerminator2000

Ok so right now there is a blackhawk circleing my house, and it made me think about the black helo phenomenon (doo dooo DOO doo do [to the tune of muhnamuhna]) i know its probably from whidbey nas, but the circling is strange. anyhoo tell me your stories

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• maxcred

• Exerminator2000

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so right now there is a blackhawk circleing my house, and it made me think about the black helo phenomenon (doo dooo DOO doo do [to the tune of muhnamuhna]) i know its probably from whidbey nas, but the circling is strange. anyhoo tell me your stories

just run around nakie and see If they beam you up ? :wacko:

post-68971-0-16080500-1330393939_thumb.j

I know a couple of chopper pilots, and Im willing to bet my butt that they have flown black helicopters a couple of times. Does that make them part of some sinister Gov agenda.... NO it does not.

The good thing about helicopters is the abillity to fly low and circle, police/news/military does this all the time.

Unless the noice bothers people, why would anyone care about this "behaviour"!?

I know a couple of chopper pilots, and Im willing to bet my butt that they have flown black helicopters a couple of times. Does that make them part of some sinister Gov agenda.... NO it does not.

The good thing about helicopters is the abillity to fly low and circle, police/news/military does this all the time.

i mean it was circling as though it was searching, probably looking for one of the neighborhood sex offenders.

Hes talking about completely black.

Most Military helicopters are usually painted very dark grey or khaki, so they, like Cats, will tend to look black at night.

The bad thing is that they're very very noisy, and if, for example, the local Police one round these parts use it (or used to, they don't seem to do so quite so much lately, perhaps to save Money) they loiter in a sinister fashion all day, watching through their electronic surveillance devices, it can be a bit intimidating, it certainly can.

Most Military helicopters are usually painted very dark grey or khaki, so they, like Cats, will tend to look black at night

Khaki is similar to tan. It does not look black at night. Most military helicopter are painted Olive Drab or OD, not dark gray. OD can appear to be blank at night.

Most Military helicopters are usually painted very dark grey or khaki, so they, like Cats, will tend to look black at night

Khaki is similar to tan. It does not look black at night. Most military helicopter are painted Olive Drab or OD, not dark gray. OD can appear to be blank at night.

it's just picking at nits. They all look the same at the end of the day.

Probably a training mission. I get them at Indiantown Gap PA all the time.