Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A haunting in Sacramento

UM-Bot

Judy Raderchak: I got a call from a client whose name is Lisa. She explained to me that she had just moved into a home in Sacramento 3 months ago. The activity in her home started when she moved in. She told me that doors and cabinets open and close on their own and that unknown loud bangs would come from within the house. She said that her neighbor had informed her that at one point there was a drug raid in the house. Lisa also told me that in the garage there seems to be what looks like a blood splatter on a wall. She also found a hidden door on the floor in one of the rooms that leads underneath the house. She also explained to me that last Saturday her 6-year-old daughter saw something or someone crawling on the floor. The daughter was so frightened by what she saw that she refuses to sleep alone.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• JGirl

• Its Mii

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to read any further... that's a little too creepy. Totally freaked me out. :mellow:

Edited by Dharma D

this woman says only she is allowed on the furniture, but her cousin is napping on the couch in the middle of the day.

i don't get it