Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

David Cameron To Speak To Barack Obama About


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    1963

1963

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BEDLAM

  • When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

David Cameron To Speak To Barack Obama About Gary McKinnon.
Hi all!

I imagine that most people (if not all) on this forum is familiar with the Gary McKinnon extradition saga...but did you realise that it's been going on for 10 years!!
Here is the latest article that I read earlier today .....


http://www.whtimes.c...hreat_1_1225526


...I know...pathetic isn't it!

For god's sake , get it over with!...I mean, we all know that he's been a naughty boy and should have been made to sit on the naughty-step for half an hour!....but to drag it on for '10 long years' is beyond a joke!!
Common sense dictates that though Gary's actions are not to be condoned...but neither is 10 years of mental torture that has been inflicted on him and his family by the american legal  authorities in retaliation for NASA security being lapse enough for a 'nerdy little autistic hacker' to highlight the shoddiness of their multi-million dollar security system , and thus causing them to suffer some embarrassment !

What is your take on this never-ending farce...is it Justice?...or Cruel Vengeance?


Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,446 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

Its just status quo ! One can only see the insanity in our system.

This is a Work in Progress!

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

    Unforgiven

  • Member
  • 10,415 posts
  • Joined:29 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland

  • I reckon so.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

He broke in.  It's illegal to break in, so he should be punished.

Mental torture?  rofl


#4    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,446 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

Only if one gets caught , afterall its all in the way one Looks at it .
I`ll vote for Obama again ,He`s trying to change a lot of really messed up C@#& from the last 15 years of bad choices !

This is a Work in Progress!

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,356 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostEldorado, on 03 March 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

He broke in.  It's illegal to break in, so he should be punished.

Mental torture?  rofl
You know that "insanity" defence? The whole "not being aware of the criminality of his actions" business? That's where McKinnon lives. 30 years ago he'd be in a psych-ward, ten before that he'd be called "retarded". hell, in however many years when people get the chance to abort fetuses because of genetic defects he'd never be born.

He is the very picture of "not of sound mind". He broke into the NASA website looking for photos of UFOs.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    Eldorado

Eldorado

    Unforgiven

  • Member
  • 10,415 posts
  • Joined:29 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland

  • I reckon so.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 March 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

You know that "insanity" defence? The whole "not being aware of the criminality of his actions" business? That's where McKinnon lives. 30 years ago he'd be in a psych-ward, ten before that he'd be called "retarded". hell, in however many years when people get the chance to abort fetuses because of genetic defects he'd never be born.

He is the very picture of "not of sound mind". He broke into the NASA website looking for photos of UFOs.

A "retarded" Systems Administrator.  lol

"While not admitting that it constituted evidence of destruction, McKinnon did admit leaving a threat on one computer:

US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels "
http://en.wikipedia....r.27s_diagnosis

Only looking for photos?


#7    ROGER

ROGER

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,483 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southern Wisconsin,USA

  • Sticks and stone didnt break my bone,
    But old age is starting to Hurt me!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

My question , have the security issue's been addressed or are we the people still at the mercy of Hackers.

The world can't end in 2012, I have a yogurt that expires in 2013.

#8    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,749 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 March 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

Only if one gets caught , afterall its all in the way one Looks at it .
I`ll vote for Obama again ,He`s trying to change a lot of really messed up C@#& from the last 15 years of bad choices !
Not sure if serious. Although I am not an American citizen, I would vote for Obama if he came up against any other of the republican candidates apart from Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the real bandaid to America's problems.


#9    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,356 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostEldorado, on 03 March 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

A "retarded" Systems Administrator.  lol

"While not admitting that it constituted evidence of destruction, McKinnon did admit leaving a threat on one computer:

US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels "
http://en.wikipedia....r.27s_diagnosis

Only looking for photos?
And I'd like to thank my foot, without which my mouth would be lonely.
Secondly I'd like to thank whichever website it was I was told that he was both severely Autistic and just looking for photos of aliens.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#10    Wyvernkeeper

Wyvernkeeper

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Joined:10 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:32 AM



here is an interview with Mckinnon from a couple of years ago...  His hacking wasn't even that advanced, as he explains...

The bit where he talks about chatting to a sys admin is quite interesting...

The UK/US extradition relationship needs to be re-evaluated.

Edited by Wyvernkeeper, 04 March 2012 - 11:34 AM.


#11    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

I say leave the kid alone.  He's been through enough already.


#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,446 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 04 March 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Not sure if serious. Although I am not an American citizen, I would vote for Obama if he came up against any other of the republican candidates apart from Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the real bandaid to America's problems.
Well hes better than the alt`s . Maybe he will re-vitialize the NASA program if enough pressure were to be made by the people ?

Attached Files


This is a Work in Progress!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users