Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

[Merged] THE CIA's heart attack gun...

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 07 July 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

I haven't come across anything to definitively suggest any of their deaths were the result of foul play, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

When Tim Russert died I do recall some immediate speculation about him having possibly been murdered.

I did not hear that about it with Russert (I was not into this yet). But Breitbart stunned me because there was a silence over it for several days, I wondered if it had been a mistake.

Edited by lliqerty, 07 July 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#77    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,150 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

How about we leave the moderating to the moderators and get back on topic. I've merged the topics.

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#78    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostFluffybunny, on 03 March 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

On yahoo, Breitbarts father inlaw stated that Breitbart had heart issues.

After looking at recent pictures of the guy, he appeared to be 43 going on 70. He didn't look healthy at all. Not to mention that 43 is not too young for a heart attack or cardiac arrest. In my career I have done CPR on people in their 20's who had undiagnosed heart problems...it happens more often than you would think.

The beard makes him look old. But consider the value of the quote you linked. The father-in-law (who we do not know if he liked him), tells AP (which is not an objective News Agency) something that they interpreted to mean that Breitbart had "heart problems" (which every with high blood pressure does). If there was a serious heart problem we probably would have heard something more specific.

Of course we do not know one way or the other, but again consider the timing, opportunity, means, motive.

He was walking, not running, outside where someone can walk up to him, was not terribly overweight, 43 years old. Coincidence? You decide.

Also coincidence with Russert and Pittman, again consider the timing.

Edited by lliqerty, 07 July 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#79    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 March 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

Anything is possible, but I doubt the CIA killed Breitbart.  Wasn't he 'on their side'?

Breitbart tried to expose the truth. ACORN, an organiozation with 500,000 members and offices in 100 cities, lost its funding and filed bankruptcy. Do you see a connection with the CIA?

#80    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 07 July 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

I haven't come across anything to definitively suggest any of their deaths were the result of foul play, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

When Tim Russert died I do recall some immediate speculation about him having possibly been murdered.

You are correct, I also do not not have anything definte. It may be mere coincidence that all three journalists, Breitbart, Pittman and Russert were at critical stages in their process that had great potential to negatively affect the government when they died of a "sudden hear-attack".

#81    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postlliqerty, on 11 July 2012 - 09:48 AM, said:

Breitbart tried to expose the truth. ACORN, an organiozation with 500,000 members and offices in 100 cities, lost its funding and filed bankruptcy. Do you see a connection with the CIA?

No I don't see a connection, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

The ACORN controversy was purely political in nature.  In terms of encouraging civic participation by poor people, I'm all for its mission statement, as I understand it.

Breitbart was a bombastic political hack from the same mold as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

Obama was nurtured and raised in the shadow of the CIA because his mother worked for at least 2 entities supervised by the Agency, and Breitbart was out to get him it appears.  Thus, it is plausible that the CIA killed him, but it's quite speculative so far.

#82    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 July 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

No I don't see a connection, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

The ACORN controversy was purely political in nature.  In terms of encouraging civic participation by poor people, I'm all for its mission statement, as I understand it.

Breitbart was a bombastic political hack from the same mold as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

Obama was nurtured and raised in the shadow of the CIA because his mother worked for at least 2 entities supervised by the Agency, and Breitbart was out to get him it appears.  Thus, it is plausible that the CIA killed him, but it's quite speculative so far.

Actually, I am also not suggesting that Obama himself was involved. It is way too difficult for me to suggest that kind of thing. I mostly go by who has the means, motiive, and opportunity - as what they use in courtrooms. Plus using hindsight, who benefitted the most? So I do not know who killed him - but not many people have heart attack guns at their disposal.

Which person exactly did it, makes little difference when it points at the top ranks of the US government.

Whether you, or I, like Breitbart for having a certain style should not be the issue. It should be whether a particular piece of information is confirmed to be accurate or not. (same with Beck, but Limbaugh is different he presents view points, not facts)

#83    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

I miss bouncer :(

Miss me?

#84    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    all apes receive the same gist
    heavenly Mono-Theism
    the Good Cop is a (very) good Cop

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

For thousands of years, despotic tyrants have "ethnically cleansed" human populations under their domination, in order to pacify humans, into total submission.  For example, 2600 years ago, a tyrant of Greece (Periander of Corinth) asked advice from a foreign tyrant in Asia (Thrasybulus of Miletus).  Note that despotic tyrants have formed an "international cabal" for thousands of years, sharing knowledge amongst themselves, on how to pacify the population of planet earth:

He (Periander) had sent a herald to Thrasybulus and inquired in what way he would best and most safely govern his city. Thrasybulus led the man who had come from Periander outside the town, and entered into a sown field. As he walked through the corn, continually asking why the messenger had come to him from Cypselus, he kept cutting off all the tallest ears of wheat which he could see, and throwing them away, until he had destroyed the best and richest part of the crop. Then, after passing through the place and speaking no word of counsel, he sent the herald away. When the herald returned to Cypselus, Periander desired to hear what counsel he brought, but the man said that Thrasybulus had given him none. The herald added that it was a strange man to whom he had been sent, a madman and a destroyer of his own possessions, telling Periander what he had seen Thrasybulus do. Periander, however, understood what had been done, and perceived that Thrasybulus had counselled him to slay those of his townsmen who were outstanding in influence or ability; with that he began to deal with his citizens in an evil manner.

Herodotus, Histories (book 5, 92ff.)

In ancient times, poisons were used, e.g. arsenic, "the king of poisons, and poison of kings".  Today, more sophisticated gizmos & contraptions facilitate assassinations, and "choreograph accidents", of humans on earth.  Perhaps specific assassination systems are designed, for specific people, places, and contexts, like "heart attack guns for weight-lifters in the gym", vs. "cancer for old people", etc.  Thereby, arbitrary numbers of humans could be gradually "weeded" from the population, for purposes of pacification, submission, and domination.  From deep mythological memories, that is the "Middle Eastern way", since the days of Darius & Xerxes, 2500 years ago; since the days of Cain & Set, over 5000 years ago.  The only possible means of socially policing such systems, is honor culture ("Cain, i challenge you to a duel").  Trial by combat, or judicial duel, has been outlawed for over 500 years; and was the last "fail safe".  Human populations may now be "selectively harvested", culled & cultivated "to the yoke".  Presumably, humans will be submitted, and resistance to pacification will cease.

http://en.wikipedia...._poppy_syndrome
http://en.wikipedia....Trial_by_combat

2 kinds of people -- conspiracy nuts, and those in the know (who usually just don't care)

#85    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

"on second thought..."

c.600 BC, despotic tyrant Periander, acting under orders ("advice") from hostile foreign authority, murdered the intelligentsia of Corinth -- which has never, since, been remembered as a center of philosophy,  learning, science, or mathematics, as has been neighboring Athens.  (Anybody think about that?)  For thousands of years, all forms of human strength, by mind & by body, have been targeted for selective elimination, for purposes of pacification, of human populations, on earth.  "Heart attack guns" are merely the latest "means" towards that ancient "end"; such guns are only the "symptom" of that ancient "Cause"; a difference of degree, not kind.

(Don't you worry, though -- someday, somebody will stand up, and say, "why are we all listening to chump cowards who hide far away, like bogus sissies, and poison people; let's go back to honor culture"; right, guys?  guys??  The only alternative, is human weakness, human submission, to Domination)

2 kinds of people -- conspiracy nuts, and those in the know (who usually just don't care)

#86    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostWiddekind, on 31 July 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

"on second thought..."

c.600 BC, despotic tyrant Periander, acting under orders ("advice") from hostile foreign authority, murdered the intelligentsia of Corinth -- which has never, since, been remembered as a center of philosophy,  learning, science, or mathematics, as has been neighboring Athens.  (Anybody think about that?)  For thousands of years, all forms of human strength, by mind & by body, have been targeted for selective elimination, for purposes of pacification, of human populations, on earth.  "Heart attack guns" are merely the latest "means" towards that ancient "end"; such guns are only the "symptom" of that ancient "Cause"; a difference of degree, not kind.

(Don't you worry, though -- someday, somebody will stand up, and say, "why are we all listening to chump cowards who hide far away, like bogus sissies, and poison people; let's go back to honor culture"; right, guys?  guys??  The only alternative, is human weakness, human submission, to Domination)

Yes, but the point is that it is incontrovertible evidence that the government wants to have the means to kill people - not something the constitution allows it to do - and secondly, that it now has a means to do it that allows it to claim "natural cause".

In the cases of those three journalists, Breitbart, Pittman and Russert, it happens to have also a strong motive.

Do you think it should have this ability?

#87    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

Doctors are Torturers, Murderers; 'Health Care' System now armed with 'Heart Attack Guns' ?

Doctors "recommend" unnecessary procedures, which they themselves then charge, to perform.  I.e. Doctors "recommend" persons pay for their "product" (the service of health).  And, by "innocently" skipping official hand-washing guidelines, Doctors, in America alone, infect so many patients in hospitals, that Doctors themselves estimate 50-100K Americans die, each year, from infections passed to them, in hospitals, from contact, with germ-covered Doctors, who neglected to clean themselves.  Again, Doctors cause problems (ill health), that they themselves charge "arms & legs" to solve (health 'care').

Now, armed with "Heart Attack Guns", "anthrax letters", and other subtle murder tools; and funded by Government Mandate ('Obamacare'); Doctors and 'The System' are funded with billions to trillions of dollars, with which to develop & deploy, said subtle murder tools.  Before the Rwandan Genocide, in 1994 AD, genocidal extremists secretly stockpiled murder tools (guns, grenades, machetes), even in government buildings (e.g. Pres. Habyarimana's party HQ).  When those murder tools were suddenly unveiled & unleashed, hundreds of thousands died.  Similarly, 'The System' is secretly stockpiling "subtle" murder tools (Heart Attack Guns, anthrax letters), which are merely subtle & advanced versions, of the machetes used in Rwanda.  Under the guise of "care" for human health, thousands to millions of Americans will now be subtly eliminated, given various "diseases" of seemingly "natural" causes.  'The System' will "Interehamwe" the American population, systematically, presumably with kill lists, as employed in Rwanda.  Thousands to millions of Americans will (?) be gradually, but systematically, eliminated, until no Government-defined "dissidents" remain alive.  The entire time, US tax payers, and the "sick" victims themselves, will pay their own murderers, to kill them off, one by one, the kill toll accumulating, until thousands to millions  have died of "natural" causes (heart attacks, mail-borne diseases).

Incidentally, nominally, the genocide will be funded by notes of money, bearing the words "God [in heaven]", and Astrological symbols of stars.  Nominally, prima facie, the genocide will be conducted, for "God in starry heaven" -- some alleged, un-human-identified, non-human, non-terrestrial, other-worldly source, of unimpeachable Super-Authority.  As evidenced by the murderous betrayal of trust, by Doctors to the patients they "care" for, all trust, in America, will be ruthlessly exploited, for (star-enscribed) US dollars.  No American who looks & thinks, so much as once, will ever observe, trust, that is not betrayed.  Yet, the entire time, Americans will run their lives, according to (star-enscribed) money, bearing the words "in God [in heaven] they [blindly] trust".  Some Americans may survive the culling.  If so, then they will not dissent.  They will trust blindly.  Their fates will be meted out to them, without dissent.  Blind trust, in known hostile deceptiveness, will henceforth define what it means, to be "American" (which will, also incidentally, entirely exclude "honor culture", "Odysseus, son of Laertes, son of Ion, son of Hellon, challenges Hector, son of Priam, son of Laomedon, son of Illus, to a duel").  Honor, self-defense, labelled "dissent", will be eliminated, for, nominally, "God in starry heaven", some (alleged) non-human, non-terrestrial Authority.  (Presumably, similar genocides will occur in Europe, and anywhere else possible.)

References
Freakonomics, p.70-71
Super-Freakonomics, p.68,81,133,138.

#88    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

following the trail of references...

Currently, each year, Americans have 36.1M "hospital visits", and 136.1M "emergency room visits", for a total of 172.2M total trips to hospitals.  Of those, 3.7% suffer "adverse events"; of those, 14% are "wound infections"; for a total of 0.5% hospital-acquired infections.  Thus, an estimated 892K Americans each year are infected in hospitals.  Many of those nearly 1M infections may have resulted, from failure to wash hands.

Separately, the CDC (seemingly) estimated 2.5M hospital infections per year, over a decade ago:

Surgical site infections, estimated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at an annual rate of 500K, contribute to 20% of hospital infections
If so, then, at the same rate per population, approximately 3M hospital infections occur per year, today... many of which plausibly result, from failure to wash hands.  According to Wikipedia, there occur 1.7M "nosocomial" (hospital-acquired) infections per year, in the US, nearly 0.1M of which are fatal.  So, the reported rate of infection in hospitals is order-of-magnitude 1%.  That doesn't seem quite as sensational as my initial impressions; i guess if everybody who went to hospitals got sick, people would perceive the pattern.  (Note, rates of negligence in health care do rise with age; elderly patients older than 65 years suffer higher rates of negligence in care, than younger patients, who are plausibly more perceptive.  According to this writer, 'TPTB' really are a bunch of cheapskates; most people probably do not have similar perceptions.)

references:
http://www.cdc.gov/n...ts/hospital.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/n...ts/ervisits.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/1824793
http://www.nejm.org/...40604#t=article
http://www.iom.edu/~...eport brief.pdf
Della M. Lin.  Surgical Care Improvement Project, p.28 [Google Books]
http://en.wikipedia....omial_infection
http://en.wikipedia....gnaz_Semmelweis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users