Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre Trenchcoat Apparition

Almighty Krogan

So this was a couple of years ago and the only Paranormal experience I have ever had in the house I live in now but I have had others in pubs I used to live but now I live in Ashford, England in the countryside on the outskirts of the town.

This particular event happened in March a few years ago but I can't put an exact date on it. I was alone in my house, with my brother, I'm 13 and he is 22 but back then we were about 10 and 19 so more to the point it was 11:59PM and we were watching TV together while on our laptops and at the moment a violent storm was going on and it was raining like hell with frequent lightning. We were sitting in the lounge at the time, our parents had gone on a holiday in Paris for the weekend because they were a little stressed with everything so they were just taking a break, not because of us, we just didn't want to go ourselves. One minute before midnight and my eyes were a little sore so I stood up and like you would do if you were bored, I watched the violent Lightning pierce the night sky, I made this an occasional habit of mine but as one particular lightning bolt flashed I saw a man in a trenchcoat standing outside, our living room has a window that looks out onto a great big field with some dead tress at the beginning of the field close to the house, they never seem to grow, just always stay dead, one of these tress is much larger than the others and this figure just stood there and then disappeared after the lightning flash disappated but it was like in my mind I could feel the world coming to a stop only for a second so I could witness this but I came to the conclusion that my mind was wondering and I was just tired so I dismissed it.

Later I reviewed this memory and told my brother, he said not to worry about it and just lay down and rest for a few minutes, later on, he went to let the dogs out (Baring in mind we have four of them) and as he closed the door....(The door had a big window framed into it) he saw the same man outside but he described it as more of a shadow and the next thing I knew was my startled brother come back into the living room and say, "I think there's someone outside on our property" me being the smarter of us, I started to suspect something and suggested we should pick up a camera and go outside, face in the diection of the appartion while the lightning flashes and review the tapes and see if anything was there, we did this and we still saw a blury black human figure but the lightning flash made it hard to see as it messed up the camera's view so as this plan failed, my bother suggested we call our parents and tell them but I objected and said we shuldn't spoil their weekend and have them worried about us too much. By now it was 12:30AM and we just started to ignore the apparition completely but late that night after I went to bed, I woke up feeling really parched so I ran downstairs for some water (My brother had also gone to bed) and this thing was in the kitchen, it walked around me, I was absoluetely petrified that I couldn't even move my mouth or scream or anything....and then, he just merged into the wall and was never seen again.

He looked like a shadow a lot, he had a trench coat that covered half of his face and a large hat that covered the rest but I'm worried still, I'm a spiritualist, me and my brother have gotten into that little sub religion but can anyone give me any rational opinions.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almighty Krogan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days