Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Astral Dream Atlantis Thread

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

Greetings,

AS the topic title says, this is where you will post your dreams/musings of Atlantis. If you are reading this and wondering what this is about then may I direct you to here and here.

Please only post here if you are wishing to take part in this astral projection exercise. This thread is not a debate thread and is not here to discuss the existence of astral projection or Atlantis. FYI there are numerous threads on Atlantis in other sections of the site which may provide a more suitable discussion.

This threads function is solely for those who are recording and discussing the results of their astral dreams and projections relating to Atlantis. So it going to differ immensely from the typical kind of topics.

Some things to think about when approaching this. What do you suppose Atlantean society and culture was like. If you could draw a picture from your imagination of what Atlantis is to you, how would you convey it. Can you find an image that best represents what you feel or what you have experienced in your dreams? post them if you can. Sometimes images say more than trying to put experiences/memories into words.

Thank you for reading and to those who are participating,
Good luck!

Posted Image
Credit

Posted Image
Credit

Posted Image
Credit

Posted Image
Credit

Edited by AnVil, 06 March 2012 - 02:04 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#2    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,934 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

okay, i know this isn't starting until the 10th. but i just woke up from a dream and thought that i should probably include it here.

I really haven't read into anything about Atlantis much. Of course I've heard of it many times, but really don't know much about it at all and haven't don't any research so I'm not sure how much of this is significant.  Last night as I fell asleep I told myself to have a vivid dream and to be able to consciously recall it. (I don't remember thinking about Atlantis as I said it, I just wanted to have a vivid dream) This is what I remember of the dream..

It's sunny out and warm.  I'm sitting on the grass, on top of a high cliff. There is what I think is a highway down below, and just past the highway is the sea.  There are really big waves crashing against rocks. I don't think there is very much of a beach area.

Surrounding me is a bunch of stone ruins of buildings, almost nothing left of them at all. I'm spinning a big circular wheel? It reminds me of a merry go round at a playground, but you don't sit/stand on this. More like a big hula hoop. It's made of stone, like the ruins, and only comes about a foot off the ground.

I'm not alone but I can't remember who is there with me. I know that one person is older, and another is a child. The child is sitting on the grass spinning the wheel with me, telling me, "faster!".  The older person is reading a paper about the land and hands it to me.  I wish I could remember more about the paper, but I just remember it had to do with Atlantis, and also snakes. I feel like it was more to do with Atlantean ideas , theories, or myths regarding snakes? I don't know what that's about..

After I read the paper I think to myself, "Wow, isn't this a strange coincidence that I signed up to participate in that Atlantis Dream thread and now I'm randomly here and reading this?"

:lol: So that's it.

Edited by sarah_444, 07 March 2012 - 12:38 PM.

#3    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

wow that is great Sarah, really good. Sounds like you have a guide to go with you (the older one who handed you the paper) It's interesting they handed it to you as when papers/books/scrolls/songs/recordings are handed to you like that in astral dreams/visions, it's the exchange/receiving of knowledge/memories taking place. What I've found is even though you may not remember everything that was on the paper, it doesn't matter, you still have it in your consciousness to access when you can. And that information can rise again intuitively when needed. Or you can try meditating on it and ask to be shown it again. It may not come in words or a piece of paper again, so watch out for that. The book/paper thing is just a metaphor the mind uses for gaining/having access to knowledge.

Edited by AnVil, 08 March 2012 - 08:06 PM.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#4    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

That's rocking Sarah! Im going to give it a try myself tonight. U wish I could say I have successfully astral projected on purpose like you guys, but I can say I reached the vibrational stage and a few other really cool "enlightening" things since I got interested and commuted to learning the technique and travel. I've kept a dream journal since the day Anvil suggested it and Im keeping my mind as open as possible. I don't really have any prenotions about the astral plane, Atlantis, or anything pertaining to either so wish me luck! I've been trying really hard and in my house it's very hard to find quiet and time for meditation so my experience last night with the vibrational stage was a breakthrough for me and I cannot wait to possibly
Visit Atlantis !!!

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostVicshousLove, on 09 March 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

That's rocking Sarah! Im going to give it a try myself tonight. U wish I could say I have successfully astral projected on purpose like you guys, but I can say I reached the vibrational stage and a few other really cool "enlightening" things since I got interested and commuted to learning the technique and travel. I've kept a dream journal since the day Anvil suggested it and Im keeping my mind as open as possible. I don't really have any prenotions about the astral plane, Atlantis, or anything pertaining to either so wish me luck! I've been trying really hard and in my house it's very hard to find quiet and time for meditation so my experience last night with the vibrational stage was a breakthrough for me and I cannot wait to possibly
Visit Atlantis !!!
Hunger for knowledge makes you a seeker. Welcome to the fold..,, and rabitt hole, :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    AstralSeeker

AstralSeeker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

Well I am still all for it and look forward to see what I experience and what you guys experience. The consciousness is a very powerful thing and I will keep this in my mind and have a strong intent to get there. I even wrote that mantra down on paper so thanks for the advice anvil! I will use my blog as a dream journal and will try to recall anything I get. Good luck to everyone!  :tu:

"I am going to have an out of body experience.
I am going to let myself go to sleep, but I am going
to bring this waking consciousness with me wherever
I go. I am going to leave my body with full awareness."

#7    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostAstralSeeker, on 09 March 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

Well I am still all for it and look forward to see what I experience and what you guys experience. The consciousness is a very powerful thing and I will keep this in my mind and have a strong intent to get there. I even wrote that mantra down on paper so thanks for the advice anvil! I will use my blog as a dream journal and will try to recall anything I get. Good luck to everyone!  :tu:
I wrote the mantra down too and put it on my nightstand be t to my dream journal :-) gl Seeker hope it works for you, my dream last night wasn't Atlantis related lol

#8    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

Glad to see everyone is ready to go! Good luck everyone :)

Oh and any questions or things you want to discuss, even descriptions that other people post in their feed back which hit a note with you, do get involved and just post up what comes you. Part of this is to muse and brainstorm. It's to show you how doing it this way can help trigger one another.

Edited by AnVil, 10 March 2012 - 03:12 AM.

Posted Image

#9    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

View Postsarah_444, on 07 March 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

okay, i know this isn't starting until the 10th. but i just woke up from a dream and thought that i should probably include it here.

I really haven't read into anything about Atlantis much. Of course I've heard of it many times, but really don't know much about it at all and haven't don't any research so I'm not sure how much of this is significant.  Last night as I fell asleep I told myself to have a vivid dream and to be able to consciously recall it. (I don't remember thinking about Atlantis as I said it, I just wanted to have a vivid dream) This is what I remember of the dream..

It's sunny out and warm.  I'm sitting on the grass, on top of a high cliff. There is what I think is a highway down below, and just past the highway is the sea.  There are really big waves crashing against rocks. I don't think there is very much of a beach area.

Surrounding me is a bunch of stone ruins of buildings, almost nothing left of them at all. I'm spinning a big circular wheel? It reminds me of a merry go round at a playground, but you don't sit/stand on this. More like a big hula hoop. It's made of stone, like the ruins, and only comes about a foot off the ground.

I'm not alone but I can't remember who is there with me. I know that one person is older, and another is a child. The child is sitting on the grass spinning the wheel with me, telling me, "faster!".  The older person is reading a paper about the land and hands it to me.  I wish I could remember more about the paper, but I just remember it had to do with Atlantis, and also snakes. I feel like it was more to do with Atlantean ideas , theories, or myths regarding snakes? I don't know what that's about..

After I read the paper I think to myself, "Wow, isn't this a strange coincidence that I signed up to participate in that Atlantis Dream thread and now I'm randomly here and reading this?"

:lol: So that's it.
I also had a dream a while ago. It was not out of body or anything like that. I was in this beautiful city, with white buildings and colums. Everyone was wearing white robes. The colors were indescribable and so vivid. There were sounds of birds, the splashing of water and laughter and music in the distance. I was with some people who I don't remember their faces but were dressed in white like I was. We were walking near the bottom of some tall cliffs. You could see the city and the ocean gleaming below. The water was like a sheet of ice reflecting the sun. It was a very beautiful place. As we walked the ground beneath our feet started trembling and shaking. Rocks were falling around us so we ran inside one of the caves. It was dark and damp inside. We went farther and farther and the shaking was so bad we could hardly stand. In the middle of the cave there was a dark green pond. Someone said we have to jump in and go through a tunnel to the other side. We all jumped in and I remember how cold the water was. I took a gulp of air and went under the water desperately looking for the exit. Finally I saw it and swam through it. When I got out of the water I was alone, and cold. The cave or grotto was dirty and dark looking. I headed towards the light in the distance and when I came out of the cave I found myself standing in a field. No moutains no caves nothing. Even the sun seemed paler. To be honest I had no idea where I was and started to panic. Then I awoke. To me that dream was scarry in many ways.

#10    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Dream.

I call these movie dreams. Last night it was a long drawn out dream.

The jist of it was that I was part of a group of explorers that discovers a lost civilization under ground somewhere. Somewhat like the center of the earth. They are somewhat aboriginal like.

( admiral Richard Byrd,  was my grand fathers cousin or uncle---mothers side--- my whole family thinks I'm him reincarnated because I look like his twin ... Especially as a child).

These people were not happy being discovered. We could not totally understand them, but we could tell, to them, we were a threat because of what we did to our world, they did not want the influence on theirs. We were taken prisoner, but they were graciouse to let us keep our gear. We were kept in an extreme large hollowed out tree.

Early the next morning ( I worked all night) I used a chisel to creat a hole in the holding tree. While trying to get everyone packed up and through the hole we are discovered. Knowing this was our only chance myself and a few of the others make it through the hole. They are the only ones smart enough to forget about their gear and make a run for it. I'm screaming at the others to forget trying to pack that crap, I'll show them how to survive without it. Im also now locked into battle defending the hole. I feel a wave of sickening disappointment when I realize that the others that got out with me have taken and Everyman for himself attitude and are running away instead of helping me clear the others.

These people are not simple. They are very sophisticated martial artists. I'm actually enjoying the battle. Realizing the the hole is a bottle neck and I can't possibly get everyone through, I make an efort to reach the large doors to open them. The battle intensifies, but I wake up in the midst of it.

Fun dream. Slightly Atlantis related. I remember thinking while I was there, could these be where the people of Atlantis ended up.

Edited by Seeker79, 10 March 2012 - 03:54 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#11    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 10 March 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Dream.

I call these movie dreams. Last night it was a long drawn out dream.

The jist of it was that I was part of a group of explorers that discovers a lost civilization under ground somewhere. Somewhat like the center of the earth. They are somewhat aboriginal like.

( admiral Richard Byrd,  was my grand fathers cousin or uncle---mothers side--- my whole family thinks I'm him reincarnated because I look like his twin ... Especially as a child).

These people were not happy being discovered. We could not totally understand them, but we could tell, to them, we were a threat because of what we did to our world, they did not want the influence on theirs. We were taken prisoner, but they were graciouse to let us keep our gear. We were kept in an extreme large hollowed out tree.

Early the next morning ( I worked all night) I used a chisel to creat a hole in the holding tree. While trying to get everyone packed up and through the hole we are discovered. Knowing this was our only chance myself and a few of the others make it through the hole. They are the only ones smart enough to forget about their gear and make a run for it. I'm screaming at the others to forget trying to pack that crap, I'll show them how to survive without it. Im also now locked into battle defending the hole. I feel a wave of sickening disappointment when I realize that the others that got out with me have taken and Everyman for himself attitude and are running away instead of helping me clear the others.

These people are not simple. They are very sophisticated martial artists. I'm actually enjoying the battle. Realizing the the hole is a bottle neck and I can't possibly get everyone through, I make an efort to reach the large doors to open them. The battle intensifies, but I wake up in the midst of it.

Fun dream. Slightly Atlantis related. I remember thinking while I was there, could these be where the people of Atlantis ended up.

really interesting theory, where the Atlanteans ended up huh? and your dreams are really vivid in that you actually remember the emotions/frustration etc. sometimes i have dreams thats extreme or vivid, but mostly its a jumbled mess of sequences and events, that for the most part, make no sense at all.

#12    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostVicshousLove, on 10 March 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

really interesting theory, where the Atlanteans ended up huh? and your dreams are really vivid in that you actually remember the emotions/frustration etc. sometimes i have dreams thats extreme or vivid, but mostly its a jumbled mess of sequences and events, that for the most part, make no sense at all.
Funny thing, today, I looked up Richard Byrd. He was a famous polar explorer and admiral in the navy and a relative of mine. He also claimed to have discovered a civilization under the earth---- no one brleives him, and I know for a fact he was stuck in a shack alone for many months during a polar winter--- ( enough to make you loose it) but during the research I discovered that myself is a decedent of pockahontes and Jhon Rolfe.  Kind of a cool discovery from the dream.

Bruce Lee-

#13    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 10 March 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Funny thing, today, I looked up Richard Byrd. He was a famous polar explorer and admiral in the navy and a relative of mine. He also claimed to have discovered a civilization under the earth---- no one brleives him, and I know for a fact he was stuck in a shack alone for many months during a polar winter--- ( enough to make you loose it) but during the research I discovered that myself is a decedent of pockahontes and Jhon Rolfe.  Kind of a cool discovery from the dream.

you are a decendent of pocahantas? for real? wow. your roots are pretty deep. literally. thats quite interesting. thing u might ask your guide about that? or seek out the akashic records to tell us a little more? id love to hear about it. Ive always loved the story of Pochahantas

#14    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

I'll start tonight. I'm also going to get my act together and start a dream journal.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostVicshousLove, on 10 March 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

you are a decendent of pocahantas? for real? wow. your roots are pretty deep. literally. thats quite interesting. thing u might ask your guide about that? or seek out the akashic records to tell us a little more? id love to hear about it. Ive always loved the story of Pochahantas
Yeah that's what it says. Pretty cool! Funny I identify with my native American blood more, but it turns out that my white blood is the liniage leading back to pocahontas and Jhon rolfe.

http://en.m.wikipedi...Richard_E._Byrd

I call these bred crumbs. A dream or vision sets up an action that leads to somewhere completely unexpected.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users