Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hollister Rand

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

I was listening to a coast to coast episode from last year via the youtube the other day and the guest on the show was a women named Hollister Rand. She claims to be a medium who can communicate with the dead. I found some of the things she spoke about to be interesting and, I'd hate to admit it, somewhat believable. I do have a tendency to be skeptical about these kind of people though. However if shes a fake (IMO) shes really thought out her claims. Unless she's just plain nuts or a little over imaginative, probably both. Has anyone else heard of this women before and what are you thoughts? Is she just another "psycic" scam artist out to make a buck or perhaps shes on to something?

Heres a Link to the episode fo those interested.

Edited by trancelikestate, 06 March 2012 - 03:43 AM.

#2    wittyusernamefailed

wittyusernamefailed

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

• "Well, this is gonna be a wipe"

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

I'm getting a reading...wait...yes, it's much clearer....dead Uncle Bob has the deed for the Golden Gate bridge...and there's more, but it 's still fuzzy....yes he wants to sell it to you for only $1999!

#3    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

View Postwittyusernamefailed, on 06 March 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

I'm getting a reading...wait...yes, it's much clearer....dead Uncle Bob has the deed for the Golden Gate bridge...and there's more, but it 's still fuzzy....yes he wants to sell it to you for only $1999!

your obviously not a real medium. Why would a dead person need money and I don't think ghosts deeds are legally binding on this plane of existence and even if they were how would I sign it :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users