Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,000 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

www.dailymail.co.uk said:

The fate of Osama bin Laden's remains have been called into question after emails leaked from an intelligence analysis firm say the body of the terror leader was actually sent to the U.S. for cremation.

According to the emails, the Al Qaeda boss was shot and killed during the famous Navy SEAL Team Six raid on his Pakistan compound, was transported back to the U.S. and cremated.

The emails were allegedly obtained by the hacker group Anonymous from Stratfor, an organisation dealing with analysis of intelligence and geopolitical analysis. It's also known as the 'Shadow CIA'.

Posted Image Read more...

Posted Image

#2    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

I saw this story yesterday.

IMO the much publicized killing of OBL was nothing put a publicity stunt meant to make Obama appear heroic, and to distract from whatever political crisis Obama was embroiled in at the time.

It certainly worked well.  Of the people I know, even the most rabid anti-Obama people see him as some sort of hero now.

OBL has probably been dead since late 2001, and several public figures commented upon it at the time.  Even the official story acknowledges he was a dialysis patient, and those folks are very fragile.  Not a dialysis machine to be seen in the much vaunted pictures of his room at Abbottabad.

#3    Messy Marvin

Messy Marvin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

I'm anti- Obama but gave him credit for allowing SEAL team 6 to do it's job. The press conference that followed was an obvious stunt to help his declining poll numbers. I'm hopeful that his body is in some lab right now unburied. He doesn't deserve any kind of proper burial.

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostMessy Marvin, on 06 March 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

I'm anti- Obama but gave him credit for allowing SEAL team 6 to do it's job. The press conference that followed was an obvious stunt to help his declining poll numbers. I'm hopeful that his body is in some lab right now unburied. He doesn't deserve any kind of proper burial.

Has Obama NOT allowed the military to do anything at all?

As for OBL, if they had ACTUALLY captured him, they would have brought him back to the US, paraded him down Madison Avenue with Rudy Giuliani performing some masochistic act upon him.  :yes:

#5    RightInTheStatisticals

RightInTheStatisticals

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Do, or do not, there is no try. ~ A little green alien

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

So the DailyMail says Anonymous obtained email from a private security group which supposedly claim that Bin Laden wasn't buried at sea, which in turn was given to WikiLeaks.

Seems legit ... This means Sarah Palin is automatically president and Obama has to go live out the remainder of his life panhandling on a San Francisco street with a crack-addict name 'Carl'. :lol:

FTA:

the body was 'bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane' and 'onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland]'.
Ok say this highly reliable chain of events produces the above line from an email. Why isn't it possible that after whatever obvious investigation of the body had taken place it wasn't then put on boat and given to Davy Jones? And how is this the smoking gun?

P.S. Not knocking Anonymous or WikiLeaks. I think both are cool and helpful (if not slightly dangerous) in their own way.

Edited by RightInTheStatisticals, 06 March 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#6    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

this is a limited hangout

#7    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,728 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

Hummmm..... I don't think I care. They could have strapped him to a cruise missle and fired him into an active volcano for all I cared. I'm not sure why we decided to honor his traditions anyway. If it were me, I'd have put him in a box and put him into a low Orbit, vacuum packed, so his body would be out of reach, and then it would eventually be cremated (cremation in Islam = Bad) when it fell from orbit. It would be a ten year kick in the teeth, that he would be there, but untouchable, and then would inevitably be burned to atoms.

The man did not deserve our respect, he was an international criminal.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#8    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 07 March 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

Hummmm..... I don't think I care. They could have strapped him to a cruise missle and fired him into an active volcano for all I cared. I'm not sure why we decided to honor his traditions anyway. If it were me, I'd have put him in a box and put him into a low Orbit, vacuum packed, so his body would be out of reach, and then it would eventually be cremated (cremation in Islam = Bad) when it fell from orbit. It would be a ten year kick in the teeth, that he would be there, but untouchable, and then would inevitably be burned to atoms.

Well said. :tu:

The expense of such a fate would be too high, but I completely get the sentiment.

#9    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:02 AM

This would be the "who cares" story of the year, the guy would have been heart-broken to hear of the death of Whitney Houston, so they spared him that trauma.

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

May I echo Boons comments. Well said indeed. I saw this story earlier today and flicked through to see if a thread had been created on the subject. After reading your post, I too do not really care where his body is, as long as it is not organising more death.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#11    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

apologist by opinion

• 2,766 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ―Siddhārtha Gautama

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

Not good at all and boon shame on you for agreeing. Think past your own hatred for a moment. Think about the thousands and millions of innocents that would view this as an affront to there beliefs. Now think if it angered them so that just one in ten picked up the hatred towards the west and picked up the cause. How many enemies have you created because of your hatred. How many Westerners like myself and my wife and my child could be killed by acts of terrorism by each one of those people that you created. Yes you created if it were you that allowed your hatred to cloud your judgment. People will hate the west for things the west has and has not done. There is no stopping that. Yet you would carelessly add to that number to simply let hatred prevail while you desecrated a deceased man. That seems rediculous to me. Did I misunderstand what you were getting at? We are trying to let the fire dwindle not add fuel. Maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't seem logical. Hate begets hate.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#12    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,826 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

There isnt anything about this seal team 6 ambush that makes any sence. He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#13    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 07 March 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

There isnt anything about this seal team 6 ambush that makes any sence. He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.
shhh, just believe it.
what the heck do want, evidence or something?

#14    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Why would they want to keep the body, and why would anybody care?

#15    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

Amaged... This is best example of how your gov. lies to its people.. Then one asks himself was 9/11 foreign or domestic terorism? This news if legit has massive magnitude...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users