Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#331    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

YOU are entitled to believe any old fairy tale you wish Don.  Any and all.

#332    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 May 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

YOU are entitled to believe any old fairy tale you wish Don.  Any and all.

The mission that killed Osama bin Laden was no fairy tale.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#333    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,891 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

YEah! Babe Ruth ,You could never in a million years prove that anything but what Happened to Bin Laden,HAPPENED ! Grow Up Please .

This is a Work in Progress!

#334    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 May 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

YEah! Babe Ruth ,You could never in a million years prove that anything but what Happened to Bin Laden,HAPPENED ! Grow Up Please .

Others seem to know what happened to Osama bin Laden.

The attack on the United States by al-Qaeda resulted in the following.

Drone Strike Kills al-Qaeda's No. 2, U.S. Officials Confirm

Posted Image

http://www.sfgate.co...L#ixzz1x2xykGqM

Key losses of al-Qaeda and its allies

http://www.globalsec...ship_losses.htm

And now, only one senior al Qaeda leader left

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=wo_c2

#335    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Sky

With your awesome linking and video/picture skills, perhaps you can put up a picture of the tail section, empenage, of a UH-60 and any variants, so that we could compare it to that tail section shown at Abbottabad.

#336    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 March 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

I saw this story yesterday.

IMO the much publicized killing of OBL was nothing put a publicity stunt meant to make Obama appear heroic, and to distract from whatever political crisis Obama was embroiled in at the time.

It certainly worked well.  Of the people I know, even the most rabid anti-Obama people see him as some sort of hero now.

OBL has probably been dead since late 2001, and several public figures commented upon it at the time.  Even the official story acknowledges he was a dialysis patient, and those folks are very fragile.  Not a dialysis machine to be seen in the much vaunted pictures of his room at Abbottabad.

He'll be sat on the little remote island that Napoleon and Hitler died on.

#337    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 13 May 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

He'll be sat on the little remote island that Napoleon and Hitler died on.

Osama or Barack?

#338    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 May 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Sky

With your awesome linking and video/picture skills, perhaps you can put up a picture of the tail section, empenage, of a UH-60 and any variants, so that we could compare it to that tail section shown at Abbottabad.

Why would the Army place photos of its top secret aircraft, which are used by special forces on the Internet? I don't think you even understood what you have said.

#339    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,891 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Like talking to a Wall Skyeagle ! Better time spent Looking up at the Stars at night ! :tu:

#340    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 13 May 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Like talking to a Wall Skyeagle ! Better time spent Looking up at the Stars at night ! :tu:

It just goes to show that BR hasn't a clue as to what is going on. :no:

#341    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 May 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Why would the Army place photos of its top secret aircraft, which are used by special forces on the Internet? I don't think you even understood what you have said.

Are you suggesting they never showed the F-117 to the public?  The B-1?  The F-22?

You cannot show a picture of a stealth Blackhawk because if you did, it would not resemble at all that piece of junk at Abbottabad.

That piece looks more like the tail end of a French helicopter to me, but it is neither.  It is pure subterfuge meant to fool the gullible.

Because of the turning rotor blades, not much at all can be done to make a helicopter really stealthy.  Too many surfaces turning.

#342    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,891 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

OMG ! I guess Bin Laden`s cronnies fabricated the tail rotor from JANES artist drawings and threw it together,along with the Live Sat down loads of the event happening live !
KEY WORD there Babe "LIVE"  do you have a problem understanding where this information comes from? Its all public domaine !Anyone can see it read about it.
Theres even actual footage of our president watching it live the night it went down.

as for F-117, B-2s , Stealth Blackhawks. They are my good man Real as Death its self ! Just Like the navy Seals that did there mission. Deadly !

#343    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 May 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Are you suggesting they never showed the F-117 to the public?  The B-1?  The F-22?

The F-117 was never made public in the early stages of its operation. Only after the DoD lifted its night time operations did the F-117 become public. The YF-22 and the YF-23 were not considered 'black' on the same level of the F-117 during its early stage of operations. They were not restricted to night-only operations, which was the case for the F-117. During the time the B-2 was black, the public was unaware that it even existed. The CIA's A-12 was 'black' and unknown to the public for years and the same can be said of 'Have Blue' and Tacit Blue.

I have been aware that there still are secret aircraft flying around that are hidden from the eyes of the public, which are operated by 'pulse-detonation engines. Don't think that every aircraft that has been ever built can be found on the Internet because I know as a fact, that is not the case. I might further add that you can be assigned to a particular secret base and still be unaware of the type of aircraft flown from your base because you do not possess the proper security clearance to even observe the aircraft.

There are still no photos of the aircraft that has been leaving its unique calling card on seismic monitors planted in the desert of Southern California during the early 1990s. Its unique sonic boom signature did not match any known aircraft. Try finding a photo of that aircraft on the Internet.

You cannot show a picture of a stealth Blackhawk because if you did, it would not resemble at all that piece of junk at Abbottabad.

On the contrary, you have just shown that you do not know anything about stealth techniques. In addition to low-observable techniques, what other forms of stealth technology are employed on stealth aircraft? So once again, you just told me that you have no understanding of what stealth is really all about. When I saw the Russian's first stealth aircraft, it only took me a short look to identify the flaws in their design, flaws which clearly, are not evident in our stealth designs. I came to the conclusion the Russians displayed their aircraft for show only because it was evident to me their aircraft was not a true stealth aircraft because of its flaws.

That piece looks more like the tail end of a French helicopter to me, but it is neither.  It is pure subterfuge meant to fool the gullible.

Not the case at all. Apparently, you do not know much about helicopters either. Check it out.

Posted Image

Now, the tail rotor of the stealth helicopter.

Posted Image

Because of the turning rotor blades, not much at all can be done to make a helicopter really stealthy.  Too many surfaces turning.

Firstly, you employ stealth technology to the exterior and fly a helicopter under the radar net, and secondly, you deal with noise, which requires modification of the rotor. What differences do you see?

Edited by skyeagle409, 13 May 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#344    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,891 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

Well Babe Im not A  C.T`s Cheer leader ! Im a Truth Believer !  And For you to say that the Tail section in Bins back yard is a fake ,Well Thats on your night of bad dreams ! :tu:
You would Love to See some of the Toys we have !

#345    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 14 May 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

Well Babe Im not A  C.T`s Cheer leader ! Im a Truth Believer !  And For you to say that the Tail section in Bins back yard is a fake ,Well Thats on your night of bad dreams ! :tu:
You would Love to See some of the Toys we have !

Perhaps, BR thinks that an Army Chinook helicopter flew that tail rotor over Pakistan as a gift to Osama bin Laden..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users