Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#451    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 21 May 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Stealth helicopters were used because we believed that there was a possibility Pakistan knew he was there and may try to warn them considering he was located VERY close to a Pakistani military base.  And yes, Pakistan does have radar.  We do not "own" the skies over Pakistan.  There are very strict border rules that the United States has to abide by when operating in Afghanistan.  I know this because I spent years in Afghanistan.

I'm sure Pakistan does have radar.  They also have nuclear weapons and supersonic aircraft, but what does that prove?

It certainly does not prove that the tail section piece at Abbottabad had anything to do with a UH-60, stealth or otherwise.  It does not prove that OBL was killed there that day, and that is the important thing.

#452    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 May 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

I'm sure Pakistan does have radar.

Now, you know why the helicopters were modified for the bin Laden operation in Pakistan.

...It certainly does not prove that the tail section piece at Abbottabad had anything to do with a UH-60, stealth or otherwise.

On the contrary, wreckage  in the photo is in fact, from an MH-60.

It does not prove that OBL was killed there that day, and that is the important thing.

Of course it does, in which case, you are proven incorrect again.

Edited by skyeagle409, 21 May 2013 - 05:43 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#453    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 May 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

I'm sure Pakistan does have radar.  They also have nuclear weapons and supersonic aircraft, but what does that prove?

It certainly does not prove that the tail section piece at Abbottabad had anything to do with a UH-60, stealth or otherwise.  It does not prove that OBL was killed there that day, and that is the important thing.

Well, to be completely honest with you, I don't care about your conspiracy theory or about what you believe at all.  The only thing my post was out to prove was that your comment about stealth helicopters being unecessary for the mission being discussed made no sense at all.  You attributed the use of the stealth helicopters to fear of Al Qaeda radar which shows that given your knowledge of the subject, you shouldn't even be participating in this thread.  Obviously (just to humor you) if said mission actually occurred, stealth helicopters (again to humor you), if they existed, would need to be used due to the belief that Pakistan knew where Bin Laden was.

#454    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

Welcome to the forum Agent Orange.

You completely misunderstood my post, and maybe that was my fault, but I don't think so.

The tail section provided, assuming the pictures of it are true and accurate, is planted.  It does not match any helicopter in the US inventory, and it was not functioning at the time it was placed on the ground.

OBL the dialysis patient has been dead since 2001, and the Abbottabad story was presented to change the political subject, nothing more.

Why are people so gullible?  Why do they so readily believe known liars?  Why do they cling to stories that are so obviously false?

#455    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 May 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Why are people so gullible?  Why do they so readily believe known liars?  Why do they cling to stories that are so obviously false?

I honestly think the people who believe this type of story usually have some form of learning difficulty. Our poor little buddy sky eagle is the perfect example.

He simply is incapable of understanding that there is literally zero evidence bin Laden was killed in this Pakistan raid.

I mean, sure, you can try to explain it the way you would to a child but he doesn't have the intellect to understand that a piece of helicopter wreckage is not proof that he was killed, an anonymous "al-Qaeda" statement on the
Internet is not proof, and news reports from corporate media are not proof.

There's really not much point in debating things
with anyone who is that low functioning mentally.

Edited by through the fire, 22 May 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#456    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

My guess is that some people simply are unable to accept that their government would deceive them. :innocent:

#457    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 May 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

The tail section provided, assuming the pictures of it are true and accurate, is planted.

No it wasn't. It is ridicules to think the United States would have penetrated Pakistan airspace just to plant a prop. BTW, the United States had other aerial assets airborne to support the bin Laden mission, which included fighters and other support aircraft.  

As I have said before, not knowing the rest of the story is why 911 truthers concoct unfounded conspiracy  theories.

It does not match any helicopter in the US inventory, and it was not functioning at the time it was placed on the ground.

Why would the U.S. military reveal a top secret aircraft in operational while in 'black' status? Apparently, you do not know much about how we handle our top secret assets. Did the Air Force post photos of the F-117 and B-2 stealth aircraft while they were still in 'black' status? Of course not, so what makes you think the United States would reveal a top secret helicopter on the Internet?

BTW, wreckage in the photos are in fact, from a modified Black Hawk helicopter..

#458    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 May 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

My guess is that some people simply are unable to accept that their government would deceive them. :innocent:

Seems you have been duped again by those conspiracy websites. And furthermore, you are not knowledgeable about helicopters either, which was evident when you made non-rotating tail blades an issue. Simply amazing!!

Posted Image

Pakistani boys collect debris at the site of the crashed helicopter outside the luxury compound that hid Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad on May 3, 2011.

http://www.globalpos...copter-2011-5-5

Edited by skyeagle409, 22 May 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#459    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 May 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

You're absolutely right that the Commanche incorporated stealth technology, but the rest of the story is that the Commanche product never came to market.  1 or 2 prototypes was all there was.

And the other part of the story is that The Legend Of Abbottabad says Blackhawks were used, not Commanches, which would have been only a gunship platform.

The other part of the story never discussed, a question never asked, is just why on earth would "stealth" helicopters be involved at Abbottabad at all?  That suggests that AQ, or whoever the bad guy of the day is there in Pakistan, had radar facilities that the US had to avoid.  Pure nonsense.  The US "owns" the skies over there, and the bad guys have no radar, only shoulder-launched AA weapons which are visual and not radar controlled.

So, why did they even need a mythical stealth helicopter for success of the operation?  They did not.

Sky clings to this story like he clings to the impossible story of 911.  So it goes for a person who chooses to defend the indefensible. :innocent:

@Babe Ruth
Clearly I did not misunderstand your post.  I was commenting in regards to THIS post.  Where you stated it made no sense to use stealth helicopters.  I could really care less about your conspiracy theories and knowledge (or lack thereof) regarding the helicopter parts located on site.

And who are you to say it doesn't match any helicopter in the US inventory?  As a military member for 8 years including 4 spent in the middle east, I have seen aircraft on bases that don't match anything in the US inventory.

Edited by Agent0range, 22 May 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#460    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 22 May 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

I honestly think the people who believe this type of story usually have some form of learning difficulty. Our poor little buddy sky eagle is the perfect example.

He simply is incapable of understanding that there is literally zero evidence bin Laden was killed in this Pakistan raid.

On the contrary, the fact that al-Qaeda has confirmed that bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces and the fact that bin Laden was replaced as leader al-Qaeda shortly after his death is a hint that the official story is right on the money. Add to the fact that bin Laden's family and the  Pakistani government confirmed the death of bin Laden, what more is there to say?

I mean, sure, you can try to explain it the way you would to a child but he doesn't have the intellect to understand that a piece of helicopter wreckage is not proof that he was killed, an anonymous "al-Qaeda" statement on the
Internet is not proof, and news reports from corporate media are not proof.

On the contrary, one of my jobs was not only overhauling military helicopters, but modifying them as well. To sum it up, consider yourself another duped victim.

#461    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 22 May 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

On the contrary, one of my jobs was not only overhauling military helicopters, but modifying them as well. To sum it up, consider yourself another duped victim.

Well there we have it - you worked on helicopters therefore you know everything that the government has ever done. Consider yourself mentally handicapped.

I seriously hope you realise how stupid you seem when you say your working on helicopters gives you any kind of credibility to claim you know bin Laden is dead without any evidence whatsoever.

#462    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 22 May 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Well there we have it - you worked on helicopters therefore you know everything that the government has ever done. Consider yourself mentally handicapped.

Not in the least!

Let's put it this way, I am in a much better position to know much more than you because of my vast experience in the field of aviation for over 40 years.

#463    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

U.S. Aides Believe China Examined Stealth Copter

WASHINGTON — In the days after the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, Pakistan’s intelligence service probably allowed Chinese military engineers to examine the wreckage of a stealth American helicopter that crashed during the operation, according to American officials and others familiar with the classified intelligence assessments.

Such cooperation with China would be provocative, providing further evidence of the depths of Pakistan’s anger over the Bin Laden raid, which was carried out without Pakistan’s approval. The operation, conducted in early May, also set off an escalating tit-for-tat scuffle between American and Pakistani spies.

http://www.nytimes.c...a/15copter.html

Attack on Bin Laden Used Stealthy Helicopter That Had Been a Secret

The assault team that killed Osama bin Laden sneaked up on his compound in radar-evading helicopters that had never been discussed publicly by the United States government, aviation analysts said Thursday.
Bill Sweetman, the editor of a military trade publication owned by Aviation Week, reported that the damaged helicopter appeared to have five or six blades in its tail rotor, instead of the four in a standard Black Hawk. That could have allowed operators to slow the rotor speed and reduce the familiar chop-chop sound that most helicopters make.

A cover on the rotor that looks like a dishpan or a hubcap in the news photographs may have also helped reduce so-called radar signature of the craft, the analysts said.

http://www.nytimes.c...helicopter.html

#464    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

31 pages. This is ridiculous.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#465    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 22 May 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Not in the least!

Let's put it this way, I am in a much better position to know much more than you because of my vast experience in the field of aviation for over 40 years.

Your experience in aviation gives you more insight into the killing of bin Laden despite the fact that there is no proof?

That is what you're claiming right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users