Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#481    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

BAbe do you Eat SPam ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#482    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

View Postlightly, on 24 May 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Thanks SkyEagle,  for responding with some links to who released some of the tapes. I guess we'll never know from what SOURCES most of these 'tapes' were ACQUIRED.

Some sources were from those jihadi web sites.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#483    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,997 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

Thanks Sky,  i read each link  and this is what i found in each one ...  ***  and added to your list of links below..

View Postskyeagle409, on 24 May 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Here are a few.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/6899398.stm    *** <second line of this article>   "But the clip, less than a minute long, is undated and correspondents say it may be re-run footage. Its authenticity also cannot be independently verified.

http://news.bbc.co.u...sia/8253827.stm ***  <opening line of this article> "An audio message purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been released on an Islamist website. "  

http://www.juancole....e-withdraw.html   *** <> "The USG Open Source Center translated Bin Laden’s newly-released message to Europe on withdrawing from Afghanistan from the German subtitles:
Jihadist websites — OSC Summary
Friday, September 25, 2009
Document Type: OSC Summary

The video shows a still photograph of Bin Ladin. "          <   LOL!*

http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/8477413.stm ***  <from the article> "The authenticity of the audio tape has not been verified."

http://www.google.co...11b8af9539f.351    ***< In this linked article>  "

Bin Laden, in the tape whose authenticity was not immediately possible to determine, warned in a mocking tone that Paris "with its debt and budget deficit does not need new fronts."

http://www.voanews.c...999/127076.html ***< Opening line In this linked article>   "A new audiotape allegedly featuring the voice of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden has surfaced on the Internet and addresses the recent flooding in Pakistan.

http://en.wikipedia....en#cite_note-61   ***  ......   :sleepy:

I dunno Sky,   color me uncertain.

Edited by lightly, 25 May 2013 - 02:10 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#484    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

....and Lord only knows that the CIA simply never uses videotapes to deceive.... :whistle:

#485    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

View Postlightly, on 25 May 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

Thanks Sky,  i read each link  and this is what i found in each one ...  ***  and added to your list of links below..

I dunno Sky,   color me uncertain.

Just a matter of placing the pieces of the puzzle in their right places and remember, the United States wasn't the only one that confirmed the death of bin Laden. Two very clues was when al -Qaeda confirmed his death and replaced bin Laden. Other clues included the fact that bin Laden never responded to reports of his death and another very important clue was when we left a top secret calling card at the residence of bin Laden.

In addition, where is his family now? You see, there are all kinds of clues, but there are those who refuse, or are unable to place important pieces of the puzzle together to form a picture of what the puzzle represents.

#486    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 May 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

....and Lord only knows that the CIA simply never uses videotapes to deceive.... :whistle:

In this case, the CIA didn't because we had other assets in the air that night that included a number of support aircraft other than drones and helicopters, which you made very clear  you were unaware of. What have I said about those concocting unfounded conspiracies because they were unaware of the rest to the story?

Did you really think that Pakistan would have allowed the U.S. military the use of its Chinook helicopters to fly in wreckage of a modified MH-60 in order for the CIA to set up a stage within its own country and do so in front of the local population? Perhaps you are not a skeptic at all, but just here for fun discrediting 911 truthers. :whistle:

#487    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,997 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 May 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Just a matter of placing the pieces of the puzzle in their right places and remember, the United States wasn't the only one that confirmed the death of bin Laden. Two very clues was when al -Qaeda confirmed his death and replaced bin Laden. Other clues included the fact that bin Laden never responded to reports of his death and another very important clue was when we left a top secret calling card at the residence of bin Laden.

In addition, where is his family now? You see, there are all kinds of clues, but there are those who refuse, or are unable to place important pieces of the puzzle together to form a picture of what the puzzle represents.

I believe he lived  and was killed.       I was just pointing out the fact that in each of links you provided , Regarding AUDIO tapes,  there was included in each a disclaimer of the tapes Authenticity.      I find it interesting  that  almost all such disseminated information either includes similar disclaimers , or ,  come from UNNAMED sources.

disseminate |diˈseməˌnāt|
verb [ with obj. ]
spread or disperse (something, esp. information) widely: health authorities should foster good practice by disseminating information.
• (usu. as adj. disseminated) spread throughout an organ or the body: disseminated colonic cancer.DERIVATIVESdisseminator |-ˌnātər|noun
ORIGIN late Middle English: from Latin disseminat- ‘scattered,’ from the verbdisseminare, from dis- ‘abroad’ + semen, semin- ‘seed.’

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#488    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 May 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

In this case, the CIA didn't because we had other assets in the air that night that included a number of support aircraft other than drones and helicopters, which you made very clear  you were unaware of. What have I said about those concocting unfounded conspiracies because they were unaware of the rest to the story?

Did you really think that Pakistan would have allowed the U.S. military the use of its Chinook helicopters to fly in wreckage of a modified MH-60 in order for the CIA to set up a stage within its own country and do so in front of the local population? Perhaps you are not a skeptic at all, but just here for fun discrediting 911 truthers. :whistle:
It will do no good Skyeagle Babe Is on his own mission thats for sure ! He wont even confirm that He Eats Spam ! That would in a nut case give us all our information we need to Ship him off to the Islands for a much needed R&R.
justDONTEATUS :tu:

#489    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 25 May 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

It will do no good Skyeagle Babe Is on his own mission thats for sure ! He wont even confirm that He Eats Spam ! That would in a nut case give us all our information we need to Ship him off to the Islands for a much needed R&R.
justDONTEATUS :tu:

It is amazing he claims that bin Laden died in 2001 despite bin Laden sending out a number of tapes since then.

#490    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

View Postlightly, on 25 May 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

I believe he lived  and was killed.    I was just pointing out the fact that in each of links you provided , Regarding AUDIO tapes,  there was included in each a disclaimer of the tapes Authenticity.   I find it interesting  that  almost all such disseminated information either includes similar disclaimers , or ,  come from UNNAMED sources.

disseminate |diˈseməˌnāt|
verb [ with obj. ]
spread or disperse (something, esp. information) widely: health authorities should foster good practice by disseminating information.
• (usu. as adj. disseminated) spread throughout an organ or the body: disseminated colonic cancer.DERIVATIVESdisseminator |-ˌnātər|noun
ORIGIN late Middle English: from Latin disseminat- ‘scattered,’ from the verbdisseminare, from dis- ‘abroad’ + semen, semin- ‘seed.’

Sky never learned the simple wisdom of "You gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em."  I guess they didn't teach that in the USAF?

#491    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,087 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

I suppose the question of Bin Laden's death and burial will continue for decades, as will 9/11.

Who cares? He's dead. Even his top people have agreed that he is dead.

Oh well.

#492    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 May 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Sky never learned the simple wisdom of "You gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em."  I guess they didn't teach that in the USAF?

Place the pieces of the puzzle in their right place and the rest of the story will be revealed. It is all very simple to understand.

#493    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

View Postpallidin, on 25 May 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

I suppose the question of Bin Laden's death and burial will continue for decades, as will 9/11.

Who cares? He's dead. Even his top people have agreed that he is dead.

Oh well.

There are those are are unable to decipher clues to know where to place each piece of a puzzle in its rightful place in order for that puzzle to reveal the true picture of what that puzzle is all about. What people know is what they read in the newspaper, but in the case of the bin Laden mission, we had many airborne and space-based assets that supported the bin Laden mission, but it seems there are those who thought that we only had a couple of helicopters in the sky that night, which is far from reality. In other words, they are unaware of the rest of the story.

Edited by skyeagle409, 25 May 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#494    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

Babe Ruth will be knocking on the door soon about that one Sky ! HE` is after all one of our greatest Im-posters ! A man of a few million words, But IT is a Free world afterall !
THe Thing I dont get is why He`s never bothered to Look at the Actual Facts !
We do have all the data,intel,photo`s real live Seal`s that did the Mission,ect ! I love the one about the Fake Chopper tail ! Wow ! It does show just how little about the mission he knows !
Maybe he should send Obama a Letter stating how Everything that transpired that night was Fake? :tu:

#495    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 25 May 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Babe Ruth will be knocking on the door soon about that one Sky ! HE` is after all one of our greatest Im-posters ! A man of a few million words, But IT is a Free world afterall !
THe Thing I dont get is why He`s never bothered to Look at the Actual Facts !
We do have all the data,intel,photo`s real live Seal`s that did the Mission,ect ! I love the one about the Fake Chopper tail ! Wow ! It does show just how little about the mission he knows !
Maybe he should send Obama a Letter stating how Everything that transpired that night was Fake? :tu:

Babe Ruth, thought that only the tail rotor was all that was photographed, but it is apparent that he was unaware of the rest of the story because the main body, in addition to the tail rotor, was also photographed. He was also unaware that we had a number of aerial and space-based assets in support roles other than helicopters that night.

Edited by skyeagle409, 26 May 2013 - 12:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users