Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

advanced aliens or ancient humans?

• Please log in to reply
1828 replies to this topic

#1816    Gaden

Gaden

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

• simple but not simple minded

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 25 October 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

What would happen...

If people just...

Stopped...

Responding...

completely.

You're right, Boony, and I agree completely. It's something I promised myself months ago and got sucked in again. It's hard not to respond to that kind of arrogant ignorance. My new mantra: NO MORE VIEW IT ANYWAY's

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1817    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,745 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

View PostGaden, on 25 October 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

DieChecker and Oniomancer, you have both shown all of us that you are logical thinkers and are intelligent. I respect both of you and your opinions and persistence. Having said all that however, I must say you are wasting your time. Prediction; you are both to be labeled as liars. Possibly not, now that I have said that, but most certainly had I not.
It is not about the winning or loosing. It is about the Game... the Entertainment I draw from the Thread. And nopedia is surely entertaining, even if he is completely and totally wrong.

Edit: Sorry on breaking the "Do not Reply". I replied before reading the rest of the posts. I'm in on a Do Not Reply vow, if this thread will finally fall into oblivion.

Edited by DieChecker, 28 October 2012 - 05:05 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#1818    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 24 October 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

So then why should we even worry about it? I agree that what you state may be possible, but it is impossible currently to test. And thus it must be assumed at present that everywhere is the same.
. . .
For light to go faster then c, then you would need a medium with a cooefficent of absorbtion/transparency greater then 1.
. . .
Since the speed of the lasers at c is relative to space/time and not to the emitter or reciever, this arguement is flawed. Light is not a bullet that if fired out the back of a 150 mph (67 m/s) bullet train at the speed of sound (340 m/s) so that its ground velocity is 273 m/s. Light is like a rock on the ground (velocity = 0), it will always return to c (in a vacuum) if nothing is happening to it. c is the "at rest" speed for photons. The default speed. It can be slowed down, and have energy taken out of it, but cannot have energy added. (I don't think even a supercollider can add energy to a photon once it is emitted.) Thus you can't have a photon moving faster then c (in a vacuum) under any circumstance inside regular space/time.
If you want to assume that space/time is different in intergalactic space... fine, but that has no baring on physics inside the galaxy, inside out solar system and here on Earth. Any ETs out there will have to live with the same Rules we do.
There could be more than one reason to "worry about it" like that if it's true it woud be nice to know it, and if it's true it explains what adjusts the velocity of light...both when it's adjusted by being slowed and also when it appears to be speeded up. Another reason would be that it opens up a lot more possibilities about traveling faster than 186K miles per second relative to this particular planet.

Unless you can show otherwise I don't believe a true white light laser is possible, since from my understanding the beam must be monochromatic and coherent. A guy brought in a "white" laser for a show where I work recently but it's not a white laser at all, but a red one, a blue one and a green one but they mix the beams to give a white sort of appearence.

We don't know how big the adjustment area is or what is the cause of it, so there's no way we could know whether or not xts have figured out ways to get around it or possible ways of using it to their advantage.

#1819    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostMyles, on 24 October 2012 - 01:44 PM, said:

The bolded part is "evidence" of what you think is a helicopter is actually an insect.
You keep saying air vehicles.   What other item besides the one that looks a little like a helicopter do you see?
The helicopter looks like a helicopter and the insect looks like an insect. It seems even you should be able to comprehend that much. If all the objects are air vehicles then that's what we see, even if they don't look like air vehicles we've seen humans flying around in. You can't quite get that one either, can you?

#1820    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostHarte, on 24 October 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Myles,
Go back further in the thread.  This bozo has already been shown, in photos, the hieroglyphs which appear in that panel written in another context, yet refuses to believe his own eyes (thus landing on my ignore list.)
My eyes tell me they were carved to appear as they do, and didn't just happend to fall apart in the most super coincidental of ways so they look like a group of air vehicles. Even if that's what happened in some incredible coincidence, it does NOT appear that that's what actually happened. What it appears DID happen is that people cut those shapes deliberately into rock. THAT is what appears to have happened, as much as some people apparently hate the fact.

#1821    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 24 October 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

Interesting to hear this.
I spent nearly an hour researching and writing a post a couple of pages back for the individual you refer to here, to explain nicely theories of time and space dilation wrt to c in a vaccuum.
His reply was to dismiss "my theories" because he thinks they are not true.
I believe you are WRONG! That's a possibility that you can't comprehend perhaps, but to me it appears very clear that you're wrong. Even if I did believe time and space exist as actual physical things, which I do NOT, I still wouldn't believe that they just bend and whatever they're supposed to do, for no other apparent reason than to make sure that all light arrives at this particular planet at the same velocity relative to that planet. Nothing in what you provided or linked to said WHY or HOW that unbelievable concept even COULD BE the case, however. That last part of course adds to my disbelief from the very start.

#1822    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostGaden, on 24 October 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

" I don't believe it" or " You are lying" or " You don't have a clue" or the oldie but goodie " You can't even get to the starting line"  From the start, the main tactic was to deride and insult.
I don't believe much of what people try to get me to believe around here, sometimes because it seems like a lie and sometimes because the people making the claim don't appear to have any clue. If a person believes the lie is true then they don't have a clue, though it may not technically be a lie IF they honestly believe it. The people who can't get to the starting line about things I point out can't for reasons that I point out. The saddest part sometimes isn't that they haven't gotten to the starting line yet though :no: but it's that they probably never will.

#1823    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 24 October 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

It was pointed out to you repeatedly, two or three times by myself, that that it is not parts of the plaster that's fallen out but _all_ of the plaster. The fact that the carvings are viewable in their entirety at all bears this out. It was further pointed out not that they were inspired by clouds but that their resemblance to aircraft is comparable to seeing shapes in clouds, along with the fact that the bee appears everywhere in Egyptian writing as a symbol of kingship. It is you therefor who are being dishonest, To the point where one must assume either calculation or the extreme opposite.
I was told more than one thing regarding clouds.

If you want us to pretend all the plaster fell out then you need to try explaining how you think it could have anything to do with anything, since it all fell out.

Whether or not bees were sometimes used to represent kings doesn't mean flying insects can't be associated with air vehicles, though it's amusing to think it might somehow. How do you think it could, if you do?

Edited by nopeda, 29 October 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#1824    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 October 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

"It does not LOOK like the pieces fell out." But, it does. The piece between the "rotor" and the "body" of the helicoper is clearly very rough and cracked off, and was not chiseled out.
It clearly appears to have been chiseled out and was intended to appear that way. It looks like a chunk fell out IN FRONT OF the helicopter, but not inside of the carving itself.

#1825    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 25 October 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Eeeeeexactly. And figure in if they want to use the same rafter, there's only so much room they've got to work in, so they're bound to overlap somewhere. But then he's already ignored perfect examples of this to the immediate right of the "vehicles" already shown to him.
My guess is that between the lot of you you aren't able to decide :no: which ONE THING you all think everyone should try to believe. If you think you can all come to agreement about which ONE THING then see if you can prove it.

#1826    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 25 October 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

He'll never respond to reason.  He's not here for discussion.
If reason comes along hopefully I'll agree with it, but so far nothing believable has been presented afaik. I could not believe all the different things people have tried to get me to believe even if I tried and anyone who "can" is unable to think things through enough to see the bullsh*t, from my pov.

#1827    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 October 2012 - 04:29 AM, said:

I've been guilty of it myself more often than I'd care to admit. :lol:
:lol: That's how I feel about people who can't get to the starting line too. Of course it's not so funny :no: when they start trying to polute people's minds with unlikely seeming ideas. But what else :unsure: could they have?

#1828    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 28 October 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

It is not about the winning or loosing. It is about the Game... the Entertainment I draw from the Thread. And nopedia is surely entertaining, even if he is completely and totally wrong.
And what if I'm not wrong. :lol: Then it's more like entertaining for me, though :( in a pitiful sort of way. People who can't even imagine the possibility of xts coming around this planet pretending to try to discuss that very possibility is amusing in itself, and other than myself that seems to be the only sort of people attempting to dicuss it in this forum. Pitiful, but amusing.

#1829    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 October 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

My guess is that between the lot of you you aren't able to decide :no: which ONE THING you all think everyone should try to believe. If you think you can all come to agreement about which ONE THING then see if you can prove it.
I sure predicted that one right. :yes: All the insults because I didn't believe people, yet between those same people you can't decide which particular thing I'm supposed to have tried to believe. And then of course there's the ever present fact that it doesn't appear that the images have been carved over, or plastered over, or plastered over and carved over, or plastered over carved over and it all fell out :wacko: or any of the other things people have said. Then there also remains the fact that if those things did just happen to fall apart so they appear to be a group of different types of air vehicles, it might be even more amazing and less likely than if some xts had come down here and carved them out themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users