Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

advanced aliens or ancient humans?

• Please log in to reply
1828 replies to this topic

#571    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 April 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

You think small. That's not an insult but just pointing out one of your characteristics.
Yes it is an insult, lets nopt get into characteristics, I think the ones that describe you are banned.
:lol:  

View Postpsyche101, on 11 April 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

So you are saying because the writings you have contain pictures
The pic I referred to has depictions of air vehicles imo, put there to represent things people saw that looked like that. So what do you think the things they saw that looked like that were, if not air vehicles? And don't say birds, or cows...

#572    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,954 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

View Postnopeda, on 11 April 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

I believe your attempt to explain the air vehicles is lame bullsh*t in regards to the pics I referred to, and if you believe it yourself it doesn't say much for you.

I believe all of your attempts to dodge questions are lame bullsh*t.   So what?
At least others will concede that there may be many other inspirations for the carvings or writings you refer to.   However, you stand solid in your silly beliefs.  If fact, you present your wild theories as fact.
Who's closed minded?

#573    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 April 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Who knows what the Speed limits really are out there? Maybe we should just pull up a chair and wait until a really advanced race of creatures or Beings come and show us how its Done.
This in many ways will allow us to veg-out and work out our problems on earth and our own kind,This is very important dur to they will never land and meet us until we pass the exam-test
If it's for real then it appears they're doing things in stages, setting things in motion and then letting us adjust. We would need to be to a certain point before it would be practical for them to introduce us to the galactic civilizations. Who knows how close or far we are from being what they consider ready. People being hostile about the idea probably doesn't help speed things up any, and people strongly arguing that they could not have been here etc couldn't help any either.

#574    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,954 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

View Postnopeda, on 11 April 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

:lol:  

The pic I referred to has depictions of air vehicles imo, put there to represent things people saw that looked like that. So what do you think the things they saw that looked like that were, if not air vehicles? And don't say birds, or cows...
So birds or cows are not more reasonable that spaceships?
:wacko:

#575    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,954 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

View Postnopeda, on 11 April 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

If it's for real then it appears they're doing things in stages, setting things in motion and then letting us adjust. We would need to be to a certain point before it would be practical for them to introduce us to the galactic civilizations. Who knows how close or far we are from being what they consider ready. People being hostile about the idea probably doesn't help speed things up any, and people strongly arguing that they could not have been here etc couldn't help any either.
The aliens are on this message board?

#576    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 April 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

nopeda, on 10 April 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

And even so you still believe there could be no beings in any of those systems that are good at space travel. Hmmm...

Not within a reasonable distance at the very least.
If any such beings exist anywhere how do you know how long they have been capable of space travel and how do you know what's reasonable to them?

#577    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 April 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

I suspect they will not land for a long time
Who won't?

#578    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostMyles, on 11 April 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

You believe aliens built all the pyramids in the world?
I doubt it, but they may have had influence on at least some of them.

#579    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostMyles, on 11 April 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

At least others will concede that there may be many other inspirations for the carvings or writings you refer to.
Like what, for examples?

#580    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostMyles, on 11 April 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

nopeda said:

So birds or cows are not more reasonable that spaceships?
:wacko:  
They're not more reasonable than air vehicles when we're discussing something that looks like it's depicting air vehicles.

#581    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Myles, on 11 April 2012 - 12:11 PM,  :alien:  said:

The aliens  :alien:  are on this message board?
:alien:

Maybe they are  :alien:   if we're lucky...

#582    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

• Question everything

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

View Postnopeda, on 11 April 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

Relative to what?

No one has. Someone said to your frame of reference, but that doesn't really mean anything especially in regards to whatever other frames of reference. Do you think YOUR frame is at rest and all others are in motion, or what?
Like I said, relative to everything. It doesn't matter that they're all moving at different speeds since the speeds are all defined within the same system of measurement and relative to that framework, the speed of light doesn't change.  

And even if so, that doesn't mean light emitted from your frame doesn't have a higher combined velocity with things it impacts in frames of reference that are moving toward it, and slower for things moving away. That's what causes red and blue shifting imo.
That's apparent motion of a light source, which has nothing to do with true velocity of light. Obviously it takes more or less time to cross a given distance at a given speed depending on how close or near source and receiver are to each other. The distance may change, but not the speed. This is precisely why we measure astronomical distance in terms of speed of light vs. distance traveled, Light second, light minute, light year, and precisely why it's measurable as such. Or are you trying to change the laws of physics again?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#583    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,954 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Postnopeda, on 11 April 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

They're not more reasonable than air vehicles when we're discussing something that looks like it's depicting air vehicles.
Sure they are.    You don't think birds and flying fish resemble flying vehicles?  

With your line of thought, the sphinx is more likely to be modled after a creature who looked just like the sculpture.   How can you not see that your thinking is wrong.

#584    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

View PostMyles, on 11 April 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Sure they are.    You don't think birds and flying fish resemble flying vehicles?  

With your line of thought, the sphinx is more likely to be modled after a creature who looked just like the sculpture.   How can you not see that your thinking is wrong.

As a note here, the Sphinx has been altered: it was originally a statue of a lion--the human head was added considerably later. This is evident from the comparative lack of wearing on the head, as well as the fact that it just plain doesn't seem to fit on the body the way it should if it were meant to be there. What happened to the lion head, nobody knows.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#585    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostMyles, on 11 April 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

I think he feels only old text is to be taken as complete fact.  We all know that there were not any stories made up thousands of years ago. :rolleyes:

The worst part is whilst the text shows some things that seem to be interpreted to come to some very impressive conclusions, like the speed of light, it is hardly beyond man. This is proven by the fact that in other parts of the world within 200 years other men made the same discoveries, indicating a dawn of astronomical mathematics and awareness. I feel this is taking away one of mans achievements. To interpret Gods as aliens is no better than tose that ascribed natural phenomena to the gods. I think what is required is a deeper look into what these Gods may refer to, and a more holistic approach to the Vedas themselves. Man is well known for using allegory to explain things, I really cannot fathom why it is insisted that this cannot possibly be the case here. That Atlantis pops up from time to time indicates to me that those who subscribe to this theory do not consider allegory and mans history with it as a a possibility at all.

Edited by psyche101, 11 April 2012 - 10:47 PM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users