Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 5:55

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

Lookitisoneofthosepeople, on 21 July 2012 - 04:57 AM, said:

Oh, thank you. I should have known better the difference between the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

You were also right that that quatrain does refer to Islam in relation to parts of southern Europe. Nostradamus was envisioning a repeat of the year 711 when the Moors invaded but this time including the Italian coastline as well.

Unsure how that quatrain is about the False Prophet though and I still find the Islamophobia and Christian conspiracy an unattractive feature of our society that harms more than helps. Thank you anyways for correcting me.

Lookitisoneofthosepeople,

Please consider this verse.

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Muhammad commanded his followers to strike off the heads of those who oppose Allah.

Islam is a great perpetrator of this act and even now in Europe, many are pushing for this type of punishment on anyone who rejects Islam.

Many claim the Antichrist will be a Muslim because of this, yet the Serpent is crafty in that it makes itself unseen to those who are in the World.  Islam is too obvious of a following for many to target, which is why the AntiChrist will have his own Religion.

Yet the False Prophet must come from out of this following in order to fulfill God's word.  Even in the Koran the False one is said to come from Mecca.

Please consider this.

#17    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

According to the hadith, the Mashish ad-Dajjal, will not be able to enter Mecca. Can you give me the name of the fasle prophet in Islam if the one I mentioned is not it. I am not familiar with Islamic eschatology other than the prophecy of the Mahdi and Isa (our Jesus).

#18    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

Lookitisoneofthosepeople, on 22 July 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

According to the hadith, the Mashish ad-Dajjal, will not be able to enter Mecca. Can you give me the name of the fasle prophet in Islam if the one I mentioned is not it. I am not familiar with Islamic eschatology other than the prophecy of the Mahdi and Isa (our Jesus).

The One you call Isa.  The Mahdi is the Antichrist as it is written in Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow: and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

He will seduce the Muslims and will use them unto their destruction.

If you have ears then you will hear.

#19    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

AMEN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users