Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dark figure spotted in Ewell

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Erowin

Erowin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

I love Spring Heeled Jack! Hes such an interesting cryptid, being so human. He also seems to project lots of rape/sexual assault fears- young women getting attacked by a man at night, only add in some super powers so he isn't "human". I almost wonder if this was started after a woman was sexually assaulted one night and the panic spread and exaggerated- fear of rape was probably a very big thing back in old London. It still is today! Hes a fascinating cultural icon, though I don't think hes an actual super human/alien jumping man by any means.

#32    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 11 October 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

No offense intended, but there seems to be a lot of dark figures running about in England.

I am not sure what I saw, just a huge black shape darted in front of the car....was very scary, no features or anything :-s

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Keymaker in The Underground Archives, on 09 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

Paranormal experts and monster hunters have been queuing up to give their interpretation of a mysterious "dark figure with no features" spotted in Ewell last month. ...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users