Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The children who bore witness to Roswell

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,914 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Who were the two children who first came across the Roswell wreckage and what happened to them ?

The Bragalia Files said:

Both of them –Dee and Vern- never spoke publicly about the event for as long as they lived. One of them ran from researchers and one ran from life itself. Both had “issues” that seemed insurmountable following the crash event- and both died young , keeping a burden that ultimately proved too difficult for either to bear.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,989 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

The two young men seem to me to fit the classic profile of 'abused children'. Of course, that is as speculative as what is being suggested in the article, but it at least has precedence in reality.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#3    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,982 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostLeonardo, on 09 March 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

The two young men seem to me to fit the classic profile of 'abused children'. Of course, that is as speculative as what is being suggested in the article, but it at least has precedence in reality.

Although I am sure that there would be many accounts from others that would corroborate what the article suggests, I dont think we would find any testimony that would support the speculation you put forward.

I am curious though Leonardo, what made you reach the 'classic profile' interpretation?

#4    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

The children who were at the crash site were bullied by the government, that is without question. They were frightened out of their minds and doubly scared because they were children and probably spoken to as adults. We will NEVER know what they saw... was it something crashed, a satelite, a UFO, some kind of rocket with a burnt monkey in it... and not an alien at all? I really want to believe that it was a UFO and it was an alien... because I am a hopeless romantic and I love these notions of crashed intersteller visitors... so where is this 'memory metal'? Is Loretta going to produce it after all this time??

#5    Freshness

Freshness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

• Everything we Think we know is all Wrong!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

EBI's (Space Aliens,not Mexican one's)are alive and real, and some mean harm and some don't, unfortunately were all gonna meet the "not so nice" one's very soon!

#6    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,982 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

View PostFreshness, on 09 March 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

EBI's (Space Aliens,not Mexican one's)are alive and real, and some mean harm and some don't, unfortunately were all gonna meet the "not so nice" one's very soon!

how soon?

#7    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostFreshness, on 09 March 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Lol yea any day now. Unless that's complete fantasy.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#8    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,989 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

View Postquillius, on 09 March 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

Although I am sure that there would be many accounts from others that would corroborate what the article suggests, I dont think we would find any testimony that would support the speculation you put forward.

I am curious though Leonardo, what made you reach the 'classic profile' interpretation?

Both, apparently, from a young age had social issues and exhibited personality dysfunction in their later lives. I am not suggesting that all children who exhibit such symptoms are necessarily abused, but there is a 'classic profile' which is very similar to this that abused children exhibit.

The blaming of their behaviour on 'Roswell' is quite probably because it is only after the Roswell incident that either of them came into the public's notice.

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

#9    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,982 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 09 March 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

Both, apparently, from a young age had social issues and exhibited personality dysfunction in their later lives. I am not suggesting that all children who exhibit such symptoms are necessarily abused, but there is a 'classic profile' which is very similar to this that abused children exhibit.

The blaming of their behaviour on 'Roswell' is quite probably because it is only after the Roswell incident that either of them came into the public's notice.

ok thanks. I do see why you can/have read into it in that way. The article states in a few places that they only displayed said signs after the Roswell incident. I suppose a counter to this would be the 'public notice' route that you mention. Although it would be interesting to see anything that would suggest their behavious was bad prior to that day.

In amongst the speculation, do you think Loretta knew of the abuse?

#10    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,989 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

View Postquillius, on 09 March 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

ok thanks. I do see why you can/have read into it in that way. The article states in a few places that they only displayed said signs after the Roswell incident. I suppose a counter to this would be the 'public notice' route that you mention. Although it would be interesting to see anything that would suggest their behavious was bad prior to that day.

In amongst the speculation, do you think Loretta knew of the abuse?

I don't know, and I don't know if there is enough information concerning their relationship to be able to know.

As far as I am aware, those investigating the characters involved in the incident have focussed on their lives after Roswell, and have not investigated whether they exhibited similar behavioural tendencies prior to this. Given the time that has elapsed, and the loss of so many witnesses because of that, I doubt we will ever find out.

#11    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,982 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 09 March 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

I don't know, and I don't know if there is enough information concerning their relationship to be able to know.

As far as I am aware, those investigating the characters involved in the incident have focussed on their lives after Roswell, and have not investigated whether they exhibited similar behavioural tendencies prior to this. Given the time that has elapsed, and the loss of so many witnesses because of that, I doubt we will ever find out.

I am not sure who Mac was actually out with on that day. I have seen suggested it was Mac and Dee, Mac +Dee+Vern, and also just Mac and Vern (as per the Roswell daily record.)

My link

I found this quite an interesting point if true:

About Dee Proctor. William D. "Dee" Proctor died of a heart attack on January 22, 2006. He was the youngest participant in the Roswell series of events, and managed to avoid every attempt at being interviewed, ending up being the only known first-hand witness at the Roswell crash site who never spoke publicly about the incident. However, many years following the crash-down, said to be sometime in 1994, his mother Loretta Proctor, then somewhere around or nearing her 80s or so (born in 1914 and still alive in 2010 at age 96), became extremely ill with a life-threatening blood clot in her neck. Her son, said by many to be highly reclusive, took her --- even though she was quite sick --- for the first time ever to a remote location 2.5 miles east-southeast overlooking the whole of the old debris field. There he told his mother, which she has since reported back, that Mac Brazel had found "something else." Loretta Proctor eventually recovered from her illness, but has never elaborated on what that "something else" was. The question now is IF William D. "Dee" Proctor was NOT with Brazel that morning, what was it that he knew so much about PERSONALLY that would impel him to risk the health of his own mother to embark on such a trek? To tell her about a mere weather balloon and a few scraps of tinfoil or string that had already been reported hardly seems enough. Loretta Proctor, who previously had always been fairly open regarding the Roswell Incident, will now not volunteer anything. Dee Proctor, as always had been the case, remained quiet on the issues right up till his death.

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,850 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

See maybe the Aliens slipped these two kids a mind meld sorta thingy ? They were spying on us all these years . I wonder why they didnt give them a pocket full of gold rings to trade in though ? Then they could of started Texas Instruments and Apple co`s to build a new starship to get our water back to there dieing planet .
it could happen ! nah ! David Bowie already got that gig !

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    Psycho78

Psycho78

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Former NASA Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, who happens to be from Roswell NM, says he was told by a high ranking military officer that the UFO crash was real. Besides that, on December 24th 2010 at 10pm Est, the History Channel ran a documentary about that National Press Club UFO conference that they have every year, in which former government personnel talk about their UFO encounters. That show included footage of President Truman saying that his "administration deals with UFOs everyday" and General Eisenhower explaining that the UFO coverup is illegal and immoral and that he intends to end it.

And yet, we still have people saying that Roswell witnesses and investigators are people who don't live in reality.

#14    wingyflam

wingyflam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Idont doubt for one moment that aliens are here but if they intended us any harm they would have done so by now.

#15    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,982 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

View PostPsycho78, on 09 March 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

Former NASA Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, who happens to be from Roswell NM, says he was told by a high ranking military officer that the UFO crash was real. Besides that, on December 24th 2010 at 10pm Est, the History Channel ran a documentary about that National Press Club UFO conference that they have every year, in which former government personnel talk about their UFO encounters. That show included footage of President Truman saying that his "administration deals with UFOs everyday" and General Eisenhower explaining that the UFO coverup is illegal and immoral and that he intends to end it.

And yet, we still have people saying that Roswell witnesses and investigators are people who don't live in reality.

Hey Psycho, go read this thread on Edgar...some good info on there,

edgar mitchell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users