Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Kinesis

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    LizElise1921

LizElise1921

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

To those trying to learn electrokinesis, visualization helps a lot so I would recommend practicing and becoming very skilled in your visualization before moving on to actually working with electricity. I would like to warn however that IMO it can be very difficult to keep in control of, at least for me (I have a natural sensitivity with electricity- energy in general, actually, others of which I get along with much more than electricity- so the only reason i do exercises is to try and keep it in check and on the rare occasion experiment).

I won't go into any more detail here lest I sound like a lunatic for the second time on this site, but if anyone is interested in further information feel free to message me . :yes:

#17    spinny0700

spinny0700

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

I have been trying to do Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis but sadly i am unable to do them i wish i knew how but i dont.

#18    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

View PostShadeyFox, on 09 March 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

Here We Can Talk about your beliefs in what kinesis are real and which are not.

I know of:

Pyrokinesis

electrokinesis

telekinesis

photokinesis

gyrokinesis

chronokinesis

cyrokinesis

aerokinesis

magnokinesis

geokinesis

hydrokinesis

biokinesis

audiokinesis

atmokinesis

electrokinesis

vitakinesis

Feel free to add others i may have forgot by posting them here in the topic!  B)

I have had some great success with some of these in lucid dreams. To bad I can't really do it in the real world. That would be awesome. Move over xmen.

Of course I might be a villin. In one of my dreams I prounanced with a loud speaker like projection that I was the ruler of the world ( I thought it funny at the time....)

Edited by Seeker79, 04 December 2012 - 11:31 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#19    Garra23

Garra23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

Hello im just starting out and was wondering if there was someone willing to help me learn pyrokinesis...or help me find someone to help me.

#20    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

Anitgraviti kinesis! kicks ****!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users