Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret Signs in Movie "Ubit drakona"

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 September 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

So your crazy theory is right and the others are wrong?

Wrong? Majority of them is not wrong. They only hide their true opinions and knowledge (now I speak about Hellish people) and externally they pretend to have a different point of view than the one they really have. It makes a difference.

#47    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 25 September 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Wrong? Majority of them is not wrong. They only hide their true opinions and knowledge (now I speak about Hellish people) and externally they pretend to have a different point of view than the one they really have. It makes a difference.
And I'm talking about other nut jobs.

#48    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,736 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

So let me see if I have got this right...

If a person:

likes the color red...
has ever flown a kite...
and can look leftward without turning their head much...

they are a "hellish" person...

Hmmm... seems like there are at least 4 billion hellish persons on this planet right now...

OMG!!!! I must be one too!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!! Wait.... don't the 'bad guys' always have all the fun and have all the hot chicks?...   Where's my evil fun at? Where is my quota of hot chicks?!!!! I feel cheated!!!!

In this day and age wouldn't it just be easier and a lot cheaper to just get up in front of a camera and say "Hi! I'm Fred and I'm a Hellish Person! (trademark pending)  Come join our evil crusade and get free cookies!!!"

People would line up for miles....

#49    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

What are Hellish people anyway?

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#50    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostTaun, on 25 September 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

So let me see if I have got this right...

If a person:

likes the color red...
has ever flown a kite...
and can look leftward without turning their head much...

they are a "hellish" person...

Hmmm... seems like there are at least 4 billion hellish persons on this planet right now...

OMG!!!! I must be one too!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!! Wait.... don't the 'bad guys' always have all the fun and have all the hot chicks?...   Where's my evil fun at? Where is my quota of hot chicks?!!!! I feel cheated!!!!

In this day and age wouldn't it just be easier and a lot cheaper to just get up in front of a camera and say "Hi! I'm Fred and I'm a Hellish Person! (trademark pending)  Come join our evil crusade and get free cookies!!!"

People would line up for miles....

Yeah... they don't really have to hide it anymore... I mean they could blatantly put messages out there and no one would really react. I mean, some would just think they were nuts, and anybody that actually cared to pay attention to it would do so. Other than that, it wouldn't be a big deal. At least in America. "Oh it's  a cult movie about Satan. Maybe we'll go watch it next Friday if nothing else is out."

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#51    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 25 September 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

Apparently a bunch of people who have demonic souls and secretly rule the world or something, they also try to make the OP look nuts (not that he needs any help).

#52    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:52 AM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 25 September 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

They are people who have a demoniacal humanoid soul. It can be pictured like a "figure within a figure". Their soul is not entirely connected with its physical human body. They have an external human side and a hidden demoniacal side. That is why they sometimes picture themselves as if they were "two times" and/or as if they had "two faces".

Here is how they indicate their Hellish soul and/or its "other face". The first picture is from "Maximum Risk" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting two brothers), the second one is from movie "Replicant" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting one man and his "replicant" at the same time) and the third one is from "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" (Dougray Scott playes the "both roles" as if he was "two times"). Before the scenes caught on the pictures, actors took a look to the ground (toward the Hell).

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hellish people are the majority of population, so the majority of this forum's users will recognize what these pictures display and my comment, but they will lie that not.

This is what Hellish people are: Liars that do not want to admit that they exist and that there are so many of them out there.

#53    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

uhhhh huh... i think ill just keep my thoughts to myself on this one *slowly backs out of thread*

hail satan.

#54    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 27 September 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

They are people who have a demoniacal humanoid soul. It can be pictured like a "figure within a figure". Their soul is not entirely connected with its physical human body. They have an external human side and a hidden demoniacal side. That is why they sometimes picture themselves as if they were "two times" and/or as if they had "two faces".

Here is how they indicate their Hellish soul and/or its "other face". The first picture is from "Maximum Risk" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting two brothers), the second one is from movie "Replicant" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting one man and his "replicant" at the same time) and the third one is from "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" (Dougray Scott playes the "both roles" as if he was "two times"). Before the scenes caught on the pictures, actors took a look to the ground (toward the Hell).

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hellish people are the majority of population, so the majority of this forum's users will recognize what these pictures display and my comment, but they will lie that not.

This is what Hellish people are: Liars that do not want to admit that they exist and that there are so many of them out there.

As has been pointed out to you before, what you believe are secret signs, are nothing more than visual effects, props and acting incorporated to bring about a certain response as well as make the movie(s) interesting.  There are no secret signs of hellish people except in your mind.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#55    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 27 September 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

As has been pointed out to you before, what you believe are secret signs, are nothing more than visual effects, props and acting incorporated to bring about a certain response as well as make the movie(s) interesting.  There are no secret signs of hellish people except in your mind.

That's just what a Hellish person would say!

Posted Image

~MEH~

#56    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 27 September 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

These secret signs are in the mind of many Hellish people. They are recognizing them at first sight as well as the majority of people here. However, they will lie that not.

The main problem is that when such signs like e.g. "reminder of Hell" (there are more ways how to remind it) started to be used in our old cinematography, since the very beginning Hellish people have been trying to make every of them look differently and to prevent them from giving the impression of a deliberate thing & some secret sign in the film.

Hellish people probably believe that there is no way how to prove that they exist and that they are placing their secret signs into movies.

But please consider this: The president of some big country or some highest church dignitary cannot say that they are Hellish people and that they rule the world. But when they indicate something Hellish in fantastic movies, nothing happens. They can always say "it is only a fantastic movie, nothing serious".

They are the majority yet they try to stay hidden from normal poeple. I wonder why when there is a much bigger problem for them than that that they will be discovered to the normal part of our human population.

#57    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostHasina, on 27 September 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

That's just what a Hellish person would say!

Exactly, except for that quite enough normal persons would say it together with the Hellish person too!

#58    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

Definitely the Illuminati at work.

#59    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

• Question everything

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 27 September 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

So by your reckoning, there's no way to show someone's eyes or illustrate the concept of duality without it being a secret sign?

Edited by Oniomancer, 28 September 2012 - 04:35 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#60    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 28 September 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

So by your reckoning, there's no way to show someone's eyes or illustrate the concept of duality without it being a secret sign?

If I claimed this, I would have to be crazy.

The showing of eyes and the things that illustrate the concept of duality are usually normal and no secret sign.

But there is one big HOWEVER. There are circumstances joined with a hidden purpose that can make these normal things a secret sign. "Satanic" or "Hellish indications" or "signs" must not be too suspicious and therefore they only consist from normally-occurring things, but in some special circumstances and order that indicates their "different-than-normal-only" purpose. Its that simple lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users