Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

werewolf in Florida

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1    lacey123

lacey123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:06 AM

Ok I am sharing this story in hopes of someone else having another one. And I then will have this out in the open.
I was traveling hwy 10 from west coast to south florida. I was with my six kids and pulling a trailor with all my belongings and three dogs. I was in a big S.U.V  It was around 2:00am The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days. I had decided since we reached Florida we would cut through the state to save some time. So We got off hwy 10 on an off road in hopes of getting gas and making some time. It was along rt 27 Apalachicola National forest. We came to the first little gas station. It was closed. I was nervous we need gas. So we continued on. I told my daughter to keep and eye out for deer crossing the two lane deserted hwy. Because hitting a deer could kill us all and turn us over due to the tailor we were pulling. We were traveling around 45 miles and hour. I remember this so clearly like it was yesterday. But It was three yrs ago. We had our brights on because the road was dark and winding. A few houses but not many. As we came around the corner  in the head lights on the road was a lot of blood. Fresh blood. And on the side of the road was this six or seven foot tall light like a deer . But on its hind legs hunched over a dead deer eating it. It did not look up. Not even when my head lights hit it. It was using its arms like a human eating the deer. It had a very muscular body pointing ears. And  long mussel. If you ever saw a werewolf this was it. Skinner lower body but used arms and hands just like a human. If it looked up I would have died. I looked over at my daughter we were both seeing the same thing at the same tinme. Tears came to my eyes instantly and at the same time we both said "werewolf". I sped up, I was scared it would run jump on my trailer and kill my dogs.As we got about a mile away my heart was beating so hard. My daughter and I were so freaked out. It was a werewolf. I have never been a believer in a werewolf I dont watch and movies or have any reason to make this up. And as a matter of fact til today I have only told a handful of people. There is a werewolf in florida.Not sure of exact town or road. But I wish I did know so I could find out if we were the only ones to have seen this thing. I will live my life wondering. If you have any idea or know anyone who has seen this thing please write me *Snip*. It was between alabama to Florida along the pan handle. I will never forget this night ever,

Edited by Karlis, 12 March 2012 - 04:12 AM.
Deleted private E-mail address

#2    EarthSongs

EarthSongs

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Wow great story, scary but great! I personally have never seen one, and I guess I'm thankful of that...I do believe such a creature could exist, as with many other creatures of "lore" there had to be a reason for them being talked about...
Weird that this is the third report I have read in 24 hrs. of a werewolf too! Brazil has a claim of an attack, then something else, and now this. Strange but cool. I love synchronities and do not believe in coincidence so there must be a reason for this happening. I hope this thread gets lots of attn. and answers for you and the rest of us.
Peace

#3    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

Why do we never see a thread about a Werewolf at Tescos Deli counter....?....often puzzled me...:wacko:

#4    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

That is a really creepy story. I'm not much of a believer in werewolves but that was better than most scary movies now a days.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#5    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Werewolves are not real people. You kids and your imaginations...  :rolleyes:

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#6    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Scary!!! It would make an epic novel. I believe you :)

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#7    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

View Postlacey123, on 12 March 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Ok I am sharing this story in hopes of someone else having another one. And I then will have this out in the open.
I was traveling hwy 10 from west coast to south florida. I was with my six kids and pulling a trailor with all my belongings and three dogs. I was in a big S.U.V  It was around 2:00am The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days. I had decided since we reached Florida we would cut through the state to save some time. So We got off hwy 10 on an off road in hopes of getting gas and making some time. It was along rt 27 Apalachicola National forest. We came to the first little gas station. It was closed. I was nervous we need gas. So we continued on. I told my daughter to keep and eye out for deer crossing the two lane deserted hwy. Because hitting a deer could kill us all and turn us over due to the tailor we were pulling. We were traveling around 45 miles and hour. I remember this so clearly like it was yesterday. But It was three yrs ago. We had our brights on because the road was dark and winding. A few houses but not many. As we came around the corner  in the head lights on the road was a lot of blood. Fresh blood. And on the side of the road was this six or seven foot tall light like a deer . But on its hind legs hunched over a dead deer eating it. It did not look up. Not even when my head lights hit it. It was using its arms like a human eating the deer. It had a very muscular body pointing ears. And  long mussel. If you ever saw a werewolf this was it. Skinner lower body but used arms and hands just like a human. If it looked up I would have died. I looked over at my daughter we were both seeing the same thing at the same tinme. Tears came to my eyes instantly and at the same time we both said "werewolf". I sped up, I was scared it would run jump on my trailer and kill my dogs.As we got about a mile away my heart was beating so hard. My daughter and I were so freaked out. It was a werewolf. I have never been a believer in a werewolf I dont watch and movies or have any reason to make this up. And as a matter of fact til today I have only told a handful of people. There is a werewolf in florida.Not sure of exact town or road. But I wish I did know so I could find out if we were the only ones to have seen this thing. I will live my life wondering. If you have any idea or know anyone who has seen this thing please write me *Snip*. It was between alabama to Florida along the pan handle. I will never forget this night ever,
Thanks for sharing your great encounter! You're not the first people to see this elusive animal. Check out Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database where I'll post a copy of your story.

P.S. I even think that this male might have been *pretending* to be eating the deer carcass in order to seem more terrifying to us intrusive humans on his territory. He would have looked up otherwise.. All the other accounts suggest a vegetarian/fish diet imv, although wild pigs have been mauled just before humans arrived nearby etc.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 12 March 2012 - 12:53 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#8    Kriegermonch

Kriegermonch

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Can you remember exactly what road you were on when this happened? The closest that rt 27 gets to Apalachicola National is downtown Tallahassee.

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,555 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostMr. Scratch, on 12 March 2012 - 02:17 PM, said:

Can you remember exactly what road you were on when this happened? The closest that rt 27 gets to Apalachicola National is downtown Tallahassee.

Yep - right through downtown.  Rt. 27 never gets within about 10 miles of the ANF.

Not to mention, the ANF isn't exactly deserted - the Tallahassee airport is there and its a tremendous area for outdoor activities.  If there was a werewolf on the rampage there, I think it would be more well known.

BTW, California to Florida in 3 days pulling a trailer with six kids and a couple of dogs is quite a feat.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#10    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

hello,

may I ask on what side of the road the animal was on.

also can you describe the next 5 hours after witnessing the animal. (just roughly, i.e. drove for another 300 miles...stopped for coffee straight after....stopped for sleep..etc etc). oh and also what you ate along the way and at what time?

many thanks

Edited by quillius, 12 March 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#11    Clyde the Glyde

Clyde the Glyde

Psychic Spy

• 1,861 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

I'd hate to be one of those five kids all crammed in that back seat.

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,555 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postclyde barrow, on 12 March 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

I'd hate to be one of those five kids all crammed in that back seat.

Especially driving 18 hours straight.  That Gatorade bottle must get quite full after a while.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#13    Dylan Hopfauf

Dylan Hopfauf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 12 March 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

Werewolves are not real people. You kids and your imaginations...  :rolleyes:
To the visual impaired were wolf may seem fake but to people who are more aware they are real

#14    Kriegermonch

Kriegermonch

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostDylan Hopfauf, on 12 March 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

To the visual impaired were wolf may seem fake but to people who are more aware they are real

Nuh uh. That's just not true. I have 20-20 vision, and werewolves are still a myth.

#15    Dylan Hopfauf

Dylan Hopfauf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Let people believe in what they want we're wolfs exist but they are not the image people think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users