Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

werewolf in Florida

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,258 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

jediwitch2, on 06 July 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

Back in the bad old days, shapeshifters were hunted down & either outright killed or burned @ the stake. These days you, will be hunted down & 'disappeared' to Area 51/52.
to an airforce research facility?

Hank!!!!! or BEAST!!!

#77    lacey123

lacey123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Ok its been a very long time since I came to see what everyone had to say. Yes It has been a long drive. But truely we had slept over in may hotels and I wasnt tired. Right after It happened We drove about another 50 miles and pulled off at a gas station and talked about what we saw. We saw exaclty that yrs later it is fresh in my head. Still the scariest thing I have ever seen.I know what I saw my daughter is now 18 and we still remember the same thing.You can say I was tired you can say it was a dog you can say what ever you want the way this thing looked moved the size and every hing the definition muscle and hair wasnt a costume. There wasnt a random man waiting in the dark for a car to drive by. It was an abandonded road. I know what I saw and we saw. Even today we are 100 percent never saw it again Nor have I claimed to have seen anything else like this..

#78    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

lacey123, on 01 October 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

Ok its been a very long time since I came to see what everyone had to say. Yes It has been a long drive. But truely we had slept over in may hotels and I wasnt tired. Right after It happened We drove about another 50 miles and pulled off at a gas station and talked about what we saw. We saw exaclty that yrs later it is fresh in my head. Still the scariest thing I have ever seen.I know what I saw my daughter is now 18 and we still remember the same thing.You can say I was tired you can say it was a dog you can say what ever you want the way this thing looked moved the size and every hing the definition muscle and hair wasnt a costume. There wasnt a random man waiting in the dark for a car to drive by. It was an abandonded road. I know what I saw and we saw. Even today we are 100 percent never saw it again Nor have I claimed to have seen anything else like this..

Sorry Lace, but your credibility is shot.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#79    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

lacey123, on 12 March 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days.

I am pretty sure after driving for 3 days your mind would have been playing tricks on you. I reckon a werewolf was mild considering the horror which could of happened  when driving while tired.
You really should not be relying on your daughter to keep you awake, if you feel tired, pull over.

ps: there are no werewolves, just very tired drivers.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#80    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,299 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

It's probably one of the hairy locals who forgot to shave that day.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#81    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

lacey123, on 01 October 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

Lacey, I believe you saw something eating a deer but it was most definitely not a werewolf.   You can say you saw something that looked like a werewolf to you, or just plain saw something weird but you can't say it was a werewolf because there is no such thing and you have no evidence.

Basically, you and your daughter saw something strange and unfamiliar to you and you did not stop to investigate, you just passed right by it so your testimony is faulty at best.

No one can say what you saw because we all were not there but most of us can appreciate a long drive, especially at night, and being tired.  I went through a similar situation while on a long drive at night, could've sworn something jumped into the road in front of my car, even slammed on the brakes, thank goodness no one else was on the road.  But, there was nothing.  Things look different in the dark.  Your headlights passing over something doesn't do an image justice, especially if you are scared.

You should at least keep your mind open to mundane possibilities instead of jumping to the supernatural.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#82    Malaria_Kidd

Malaria_Kidd

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

• "So if you're tired of the same old story, just turn some pages" REO Speedwagon of Champaign-Urbana, Illinois

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

lacey123, on 12 March 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Ok I am sharing this story in hopes of someone else having another one. And I then will have this out in the open.
I was traveling hwy 10 from west coast to south florida. I was with my six kids and pulling a trailor with all my belongings and three dogs. I was in a big S.U.V  It was around 2:00am The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days. I had decided since we reached Florida we would cut through the state to save some time. So We got off hwy 10 on an off road in hopes of getting gas and making some time. It was along rt 27 Apalachicola National forest. We came to the first little gas station. It was closed. I was nervous we need gas. So we continued on. I told my daughter to keep and eye out for deer crossing the two lane deserted hwy. Because hitting a deer could kill us all and turn us over due to the tailor we were pulling. We were traveling around 45 miles and hour. I remember this so clearly like it was yesterday. But It was three yrs ago. We had our brights on because the road was dark and winding. A few houses but not many. As we came around the corner  in the head lights on the road was a lot of blood. Fresh blood. And on the side of the road was this six or seven foot tall light like a deer . But on its hind legs hunched over a dead deer eating it. It did not look up. Not even when my head lights hit it. It was using its arms like a human eating the deer. It had a very muscular body pointing ears. And  long mussel. If you ever saw a werewolf this was it. Skinner lower body but used arms and hands just like a human. If it looked up I would have died. I looked over at my daughter we were both seeing the same thing at the same tinme. Tears came to my eyes instantly and at the same time we both said "werewolf". I sped up, I was scared it would run jump on my trailer and kill my dogs.As we got about a mile away my heart was beating so hard. My daughter and I were so freaked out. It was a werewolf. I have never been a believer in a werewolf I dont watch and movies or have any reason to make this up. And as a matter of fact til today I have only told a handful of people. There is a werewolf in florida.Not sure of exact town or road. But I wish I did know so I could find out if we were the only ones to have seen this thing. I will live my life wondering. If you have any idea or know anyone who has seen this thing please write me *Snip*. It was between alabama to Florida along the pan handle. I will never forget this night ever,

lacy123,

Send Hastings, Minnesota author Annie Wilder your story. I guarantee she will give your sighting the credence it deserves.

http://www.anniewilder.com

Those roadside dog men sightings are heard a lot on Coast to Coast AM. :yes: How this line turned blue is a mystery! LOL

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Heck with the bad link above to Annie.....

Search Annie Wilder on Coast's web page that is working right. Here her on the radio show line below along with my question about man-like-wolves. I think that creature can be here one day or night and gone tomorrow similar to Bigfoot.

Edited by Malaria_Kidd, 08 October 2013 - 03:24 PM.

http://www.unexplain...pic=152891&st=0 SCANIA Hit! My BIG bump in the night!

"It Was A Dark and Creepy Night" by Joshua P. Warren/ page 180 for "I.5 Million Safe Miles"
https://www.connectp...om/Malaria_Kidd

#83    lacey123

lacey123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Well I may have been ready for the trip to be over. And believe me when I say I never believed in these creatures. I am open minded enough to rule out what it certainly wasnt and the possibilities of what it was. I grew up in the country I know wolves bears cyotes fox. It was nothing like this. What none of you seem to realize is. It moved its hands arms and elbows like a human. It was tall bent down . It was a werewolf I have no question in my mind.. I havent seen once since. Im not crazy. I was rested I was alert. And we didnt fly bu this thing. If I opened the passenger side door It could have easily made it into my car. I sped up after we saw it. We were seeing the same thing impossible for two people to see the same thing and it be something different. I will go to my death bed knowing what I saw. Im not trying to prove it. I was just wondering who else had some of the same sightings. Thats it. Im not interested in anything else.

#84    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

lacey123, on 08 October 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Well I may have been ready for the trip to be over. And believe me when I say I never believed in these creatures. I am open minded enough to rule out what it certainly wasnt and the possibilities of what it was. I grew up in the country I know wolves bears cyotes fox. It was nothing like this. What none of you seem to realize is. It moved its hands arms and elbows like a human. It was tall bent down . It was a werewolf I have no question in my mind.. I havent seen once since. Im not crazy. I was rested I was alert. And we didnt fly bu this thing. If I opened the passenger side door It could have easily made it into my car. I sped up after we saw it. We were seeing the same thing impossible for two people to see the same thing and it be something different. I will go to my death bed knowing what I saw. Im not trying to prove it. I was just wondering who else had some of the same sightings. Thats it. Im not interested in anything else.

No problem,  believe what you want.   I'm just wondering how you KNOW it is a werewolf when that incident was the first time you saw such a thing.  You basically have nothing to compare it too except stories and movies.

I believe you saw something weird,  just not a "werewolf" because they don't exist.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#85    Malaria_Kidd

Malaria_Kidd

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

• "So if you're tired of the same old story, just turn some pages" REO Speedwagon of Champaign-Urbana, Illinois

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

lacey123,

Like I said in the on line radio show originating in Nashville, Tennessee, "I hope I never see one! (man-like-wolf) I see your point is clear hoping more will add their sightings. Listening to that late night radio program on Friday nights, will have you on the edge of your seat waiting for other sightings like yours. The program has it's share of detractors and the hosts claim it exists for entertainment purposes only. The super attentive hosts, guests and world wide callers report, you decide, as they say.

"It Was A Dark and Creepy Night" by Joshua P. Warren/ page 180 for "I.5 Million Safe Miles"

#86    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,258 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

you also changed some of your story

#87    Malaria_Kidd

Malaria_Kidd

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hello lacy123'

The "Skinwalker Ranch" movie opened in U.S. theaters October 30. Coast to Coast AM's Tuesday night guest Hoss Lors witnessed shape shifting skinwalkers in Utah. Hoss gave a chilling account of being face to face with two man-like-wolves. The movie trailer includes one of those shape shifters at the end!

http://skinwalkerranch.vhx.tv/

Coast's host George Noory said, "This will be the scary movie of the year."

Hoss Lors new book -

"Skinwalkers Shards Linger"

http://www.amazon.co...ader_1492156906

MK Cody

Edited by Malaria_Kidd, 01 November 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#88    iizay

iizay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Bundy

Edited by iizay, 09 December 2013 - 04:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users