Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An Island of Vampires

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

Reminds me of the ex wife,kind of scary.    Posted Image

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#17    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

I'm afraid that this "Cryptid" was created in the minds of some sci-fi authors mind and the public picked it up from there, it never existed. The mangy coyotes and dogs were coincidental. As for what they are seeing in Puerto Rico, remember the national drink of the Caribbean is cheap rum and there's plenty of ganja also.....

#18    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

View PostSundew, on 15 March 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

I'm afraid that this "Cryptid" was created in the minds of some sci-fi authors mind and the public picked it up from there, it never existed. The mangy coyotes and dogs were coincidental. As for what they are seeing in Puerto Rico, remember the national drink of the Caribbean is cheap rum and there's plenty of ganja also.....
It could be argued that rum and ganja (or some other combination of mind altering substances) plus a public at large that is willing to accept tales with no evidence could probably account for a healthy portion of cryptid mythology.

#19    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,912 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 15 March 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

Yeah but have you ever seen a flying-glowbird- two- legged-dogman-pretending to be a werewolf-with mange riding a hyrax?  Then and only then my friend will you ever be able to say that you have truly lived. Stay thirsty my friend, stay thirsty.

Dude! You obviously haven't seen the suit wearing, flying-glowbird- two- legged-dogman-pretending to be a werewolf-with mange riding a hyrax in black and white looking over my shoulder in my profile pic....    Posted Image

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#20    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 16 March 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Dude! You obviously haven't seen the suit wearing, flying-glowbird- two- legged-dogman-pretending to be a werewolf-with mange riding a hyrax in black and white looking over my shoulder in my profile pic....    Posted Image
Touche' :tu:

#21    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

orangepeaceful79 said:

1331822989[/url]' post='4232863']
It could be argued that rum and ganja (or some other combination of mind altering substances) plus a public at large that is willing to accept tales with no evidence could probably account for a healthy portion of cryptid mythology.
Fair enough though, being off your trolley at least gives an excuss for what one thinks they see compared to what one is convinced of when their imagination plays out.
I recently changed to synthetic jah" .,. "medicinal" Posted Image Still less tar, etc.
If you cant see it or touch it or have actual proof of something, then It's only in head! Posted Image

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#22    UniqueWolf

UniqueWolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• If I offend you, I'm so sorry. I'm either just stating my opinion or just trying to make people laugh. I'm sure your awesome (:

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

*Looks at title then looks at what it's about* Ya, with debation, Vampires isn't the Chupacabra....

#23    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 12 March 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

This is the original reptilian chupacabras.

Before it was tagged onto hairless coyotes.
Yes I agree, I read about something similar with a description almost exactly the same.

Posted Image

#24    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

It's TWO cryptids being combined as usual to give an over complicated picture! The winged flying 'lizard-bird' is the cattle blood drinker and the other mammal/were-creature is a four legged vegetarian/fish eater imv.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#25    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,166 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

You have no proof, therefore your statement means nothing

#26    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

well now  with all bets aside  why not lets all just go to this wonderful island if vampires and
have sum fun? whos up for a blood sucker hunt?  atlest  maybe if  nothing else  atlest we can pu t this myth to rest once an for all!   <paking my rup sack)  lets see  now silver bullets? check  wooden steaks? check blood bait? check   duc tape an bailing wire? check  digt cammra? check  ar-50 ? might be a over kill ~~ hummm 44mag revolver  or the 500 s&w ? (changeing to silver bullets for the 500. s&w)  ~~guns  an condoms are the best all case protection  its better  to have an not need then to need an not have~~  okay  other then some one bring extra rope,gps, steel cage trap, plenty of  mre's extra water  an lets not forget  the medical kit ~~~  so now the question is  who's all ready to jump out of a perfectly good  airplaine?

#27    Maylilyx

Maylilyx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Why live if you don't feel like your living?

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 12 March 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

Puerto Rico, red eyes, spikes running down spine, claws and fangs.
Sounds like one of the classical chupacabra. The reptilian ones I mean. Not the normal dog like one.

#28    Maylilyx

Maylilyx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Why live if you don't feel like your living?

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostUniqueWolf, on 27 March 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

*Looks at title then looks at what it's about* Ya, with debation, Vampires isn't the Chupacabra....

Since when did vampires have spines running down their backs. Not even classical bamps did. Plus since when are they Puerto Rican?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users