Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

List of things that BFRO says Bigfoots avoid.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:48 AM

Same idea as Sakari's thread only here are the things Bigfoot doesn't like.  He will avoid these at all cost, making him extremely elusive.    

1. Trail Cameras
2. People looking for him (really good at this)

#2    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:49 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 16 March 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

I dispute this one - many Bigfoot Researchers and Groups report a very high success rate for encountering the International Hairy Man of Mystery. Perhaps it should be modified to read "2. Skeptical people looking for him"...

Bigfoot avoids cameras in general - not just trail cameras...

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#3    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,569 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

Hunters (even though hunters see them all the time they still claim BF hates guns)
Cars (not much BF roadkill, yet they are seen a long and on roads plenty)
Leaving footprints and physical evidence (they claim they are too smart)
Being seen (too stealthy and smart)
Daytime (they are nocturnal? apparently, going by the show)

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#4    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,093 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:43 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 16 March 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

I dispute this one - many Bigfoot Researchers and Groups report a very high success rate for encountering the International Hairy Man of Mystery. Perhaps it should be modified to read "2. Skeptical people looking for him"...

That is, unfortunately, more accurate.

#5    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,967 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

Reality...........................................................( Things Bif do not like )

We will have to compare lists when done :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#6    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

I've heard that Biff prefers women and avoids men.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

Dogs (And Vice Versa)
"Rough talk"

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#8    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 March 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

Dogs (And Vice Versa)
"Rough talk"

Man, I love the South but to hear some of them talk sure doesn't do them any favors. "I rough talked him", that's gonna keep my smiling for a few days. :lol:

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#9    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

I was looking for some articles that might have some info and I found this site. It's obviously a joke (I hope) but I found it rather amusing. :lol:

Bigfoot Survival Tips

#10    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,967 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 16 March 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

I was looking for some articles that might have some info and I found this site. It's obviously a joke (I hope) but I found it rather amusing. :lol:

Bigfoot Survival Tips

Yes, and I hoped the same thing for not " Finding Bigfoot ".....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#11    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,834 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 16 March 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

Same idea as Sakari's thread only here are the things Bigfoot doesn't like.  He will avoid these at all cost, making him extremely elusive.    

1. Trail Cameras
Don't forget their only natural enemy... the porcupine.  :w00t:

Also don't forget Bigfoot doesn't like dying where he can be found.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#12    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:53 AM

Actually now that I ponder the question a little more I don't recall ever reading a Bigfoot account where the witness(?) tried to scare away a Bigfoot. That's not saying much however because there are probably a lot of accounts that I haven't read.

Another thing that I thought of is how would anyone know if what they were doing was causing a Bigfoot to avoid the area?

I'm sure any method used by Matt Moneymaker would work simply because it must have if he didn't see/hear/smell a Bigfoot. That however has more to do with Matt than any actual method but maybe that's just me. ^_^

#13    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 16 March 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

Man, I love the South but to hear some of them talk sure doesn't do them any favors. "I rough talked him", that's gonna keep my smiling for a few days. :lol:

Him poking that big stick made me smile, but the accent is totally foreign to me, it just sounds different, cool in a way I guess.

Always makes me think of John Wayne saying "Pilgrim"

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#14    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 16 March 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

Don't forget their only natural enemy... the porcupine.  :w00t:

Also don't forget Bigfoot doesn't like dying where he can be found.

Hey DC, after so long with you playing 'devil's advocate' it's a bit weird (to me) seeing you on the skeptical side of the fence. ^_^  :tu:

#15    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,569 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

-Logic

--The Great Plains

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users