Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Question about shadow people

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Jezuscaezar

Jezuscaezar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

I need to know if demons can send shadow people to watch you. I had an experience several months back after watching some YouTube videos about the illuminati's involvement in the music industry and a super creepy voice told me I was next, and freaking meant it. I've seen shadow people before this specific event, but recently one showed up in my new house and has been watching me for a couple of weeks but I get the distinct feeling he doesn't want to be watching me. So I was wondering if the thing that talked to me before sent him.

#2    Goodnite

Goodnite

Proven over time

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

• Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

http://en.wikipedia....i/Shadow_people

The King of the Beasts

#3    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,146 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Welcome to UM Jezuscaezar,

Demons, Shadow People, Illuminati and a creepy voice in a YouTube video... that's a pretty impressive collection of experiences. So you wouldn't mind sharing some real detail with us.

~Dot

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

View PostJezuscaezar, on 16 March 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

I need to know if demons can send shadow people to watch you. I had an experience several months back after watching some YouTube videos about the illuminati's involvement in the music industry and a super creepy voice told me I was next, and freaking meant it. I've seen shadow people before this specific event, but recently one showed up in my new house and has been watching me for a couple of weeks but I get the distinct feeling he doesn't want to be watching me. So I was wondering if the thing that talked to me before sent him.

You were next to join the Illuminati?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#5    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

I wonder if the "demon voice" couldn't in fact be an embedded part of the youtube video.

A link to the video watched would be a nice start.

Edited by Mike G, 16 March 2012 - 02:50 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users