Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot, UFOs and a few ghosts in Oregon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: Today started like any other day, walked my dogs Hi-Pee and Pika. Chantal Apodaca stops by to visit and wishes me good luck on my adventure to Wolf Creek – Medford – Ashland, Oregon. So, as you can see this will not be an ordinary day, I am on a paranormal quest that will take me into the Southern parts of Oregon, where there are many stories being told by the locals in regard to paranormal activity. As I hit the road, I stopped by Shannon McCabe’s house to pick up the video camera. Shannon gave me ideas of some of the places I should investigate. After I left Shannon’s house, I headed over to Christina George’s home in Roseville to pick her up. Christina is going on this adventure with me.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Lori moses

Lori moses

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Goodluck and i hope you can bring some sort of evidence. please feel free to email me or inbox me any thing important or updates!!

Attached Thumbnails

• 179173_173750382750269_1692950395_n.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users