Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO filmed at air show in Chile

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16    BrandOfAmber

BrandOfAmber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Life is the lust of the lamp for the light that is dark till the dawn of the day that we die...

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Well put Hazzard.  That's Science!

-Brand

#17    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,939 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

Why we can't see something like
Posted Image

Where those "huge motherships", with all sorts of portholes and appendages, so popular a while ago, suddenly disappeared?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#18    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,430 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 19 March 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

Why we can't see something like

Where those "huge motherships", with all sorts of portholes and appendages, so popular a while ago, suddenly disappeared?
Perhaps the ETs have more sense than to try to fly great big motherships in the atmosphere and gravitational pull of even a relatively small planet such as ours. Perhaps their technology has developed. Perhaps Adamski and Meier and friends made it all up.
Who can say.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#19    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 228 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

I think an UFO doesn't actually have to be extraterrestrial and carrying aliens inside them. The 'UFO' that was captured on film could also be like some advanced jet or some other man-made flying object, about which a government, which could be both domestic or foreign, hasn't disclosed any information to the public as yet. I would say it is a possibility. And also, it doesn't really prove that ET has ever visited our planet.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#20    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Postdlonewolf85, on 19 March 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

I think an UFO doesn't actually have to be extraterrestrial and carrying aliens inside them. The 'UFO' that was captured on film could also be like some advanced jet or some other man-made flying object, about which a government, which could be both domestic or foreign, hasn't disclosed any information to the public as yet. I would say it is a possibility. And also, it doesn't really prove that ET has ever visited our planet.

So you are willing to consider all that, but not the simplest explanation, insects flying infront of the camera?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#21    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Where's the other footage.?

#22    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 19 March 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Where's the other footage.?

Dont you mean alleged footage?

Edited by DBunker, 19 March 2012 - 09:54 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#23    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 228 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostDBunker, on 19 March 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

So you are willing to consider all that, but not the simplest explanation, insects flying infront of the camera?

If you didn't get, that is the exactly the point I was trying to make. I am saying that this 'object' seen in this video could easily be anything but a spaceship from outer space.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#24    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

This is down there with Richard Lennie's claims videos of repeated UFO attacks on NASA shuttles during launches - any rational person would recognize them as bugs, but...

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

Did you not see the guy in the grey shirt flying the R/C plane around the field ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    highdesert50

highdesert50

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

Impressive ... since this was an airshow, the airspace would be rather tightly controlled. I would assume, then, that this is a near-field object perhaps a small UAV akin to the old Sikorsky Cypher or similar model aircraft or, as mentioned, maybe insects. Any large aircraft moving at the perceived distance and speed would have likely caused a sonic boom unless it was capable of bending natural physical laws. Pursuing this further, it seems implausible that a military entity would want to give its hand away demonstrating such an aircraft. Similarly, why would a truly alien entity, with demonstrably advanced technology, want to display its might at an airshow -- an act that could be interpreted as potentially aggressive.

#27    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:54 AM

HAHA I can't believe anyone thinks this might be a spaceship. It's insects flying in front of the camera.

#28    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

This one keeps surfacing huh? I wonder.  :unsure2:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#29    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 20 March 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

This one keeps surfacing huh? I wonder.  :unsure2:
Billy Meier keeps surfacing too...  don't wonder too much. :P

#30    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 20 March 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Billy Meier keeps surfacing too...  don't wonder too much. :P

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying.  Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users