Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Weird Sounds in Wisconsin

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#106    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 361 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#107    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Do you think maybe continental drifts?

http://en.wikipedia....ntinental_drift

Edited by docyabut2, 28 March 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#108    Ecto76

Ecto76

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 240 posts

• Everyday is like Ground Hog's Day... its the same **** over and over again!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

I'm not speaking for anyone here. This is purely my own opinion. This is a forum where people can debate and have a discussion about topics and give their own opinion. I'm not saying everyone here is right or wrong, but that is the great thing about "theories" and "discussions". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether it is right or wrong. People are also entitled to a sense of humor but I don't agree with insulting or poking fun at people for having an open discussion. I love the friendly atmosphere here and have been a fan of this forum for a long time. I enjoy the stories and value all kinds of input from everyone regarding a topic I enjoy or feel the need to be apart of. I just want to say I think the forum administrators do a good job at keeping things real and peaceful.

I would like to point out that the admins felt the need to merge this topic with similar incidents. If they felt the need to stop or remove it because it was being "derailed" then they would have, believe me they don't mess around. If you don't like the topic then don't reply. I'm not telling anyone what to do. I just sometimes fear posting my opinion about a subject or topic for this kind of problem I see happen too often. To avoid conflict I just simply won't reply and just read it. You can stay out of trouble that way! :)

I have also heard and felt similar disturbances. Now are you going to call me crazy because I can't give proof of this? My wife and I one day were surfing the web for some information and heard what I thought sounded like a bunch of "trumpets". My wife described it as the sound of "Godzilla" lol...

Sorry Admins if I stepped on anyone's toes. I hate seeing people made fun of for having an open discussion.

Those with an I.Q. of below 90 do not need to reply to my topics! :tu:

#109    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

The booming sounds my daughter and I had heard, were just like the booms in the frist sounds of this vidio,(the guy with the binoculars) right after we heard the roarings. There were no storms in the area, a clear day. What would cause that boomimg in a frequency? I never even heard thunder boom that way.

!

#110    Ecto76

Ecto76

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 240 posts

• Everyday is like Ground Hog's Day... its the same **** over and over again!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

I have been feeling small earthquakes in my area lately. I know I live near an airport but not that close for a plane to shake our apartment building. I ask my wife from time to time if she has been feeling them too and she has. Even though the media has reported more of them recently, you have to think there is an abundance of earthquakes lately?

Those with an I.Q. of below 90 do not need to reply to my topics! :tu:

#111    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Life is a gift .. use it wisely!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Ok first I'm sorry if what I say is off this threads topic, but I think it also has something to do with it.
(i have posted a comment about my experiences with this awhile back when i first came to this site, looking for answers)

I know everyone's heard about the HUM noises  that has been reported by people, including myself for over the last couple years. But I have to tell my story on this please.

I have heard a humming from underground for several years now, it would keep me awake, nothing would make it go away. There was vibration and humming of different pitches, some say sounds like a semi sitting in idle, with my husband being a truck driver and leaving his sit in idle, sounds nothing like it in my opinion. I would keep telling my husband about this noise, but he could never hear it. Well anyhow, my husband asked me about this hum and if I still hear it, I told him .... you know it quit about couple months ago and haven't heard it since!

Well since that, we were outside at night sitting and we both and some friends heard like a hum with rumble sound and loud bang sounds, lasted for like 15 minutes then nothing. But that was what I've been hearing for years and finally my husband got to hear it.....I was soooooooo happy that someone else heard it finally!!

It freaks me out that this sound is being recorded and heard by others now,  I'm relieved but at the same time... can't help but wonder what it is... Earthquakes? I really don't think so. Maybe the earth is shifting but still....there's more too it..just don't know what.

thanks for letting me share

~Char~

#112    thewonderman

thewonderman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

Its probally from all those underground cities they are building. I wonder why...

For something to be created there must have been a Creator

#113    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

View Postcharmcph33, on 30 March 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

Ok first I'm sorry if what I say is off this threads topic, but I think it also has something to do with it.
(i have posted a comment about my experiences with this awhile back when i first came to this site, looking for answers)

I know everyone's heard about the HUM noises  that has been reported by people, including myself for over the last couple years. But I have to tell my story on this please.

I have heard a humming from underground for several years now, it would keep me awake, nothing would make it go away. There was vibration and humming of different pitches, some say sounds like a semi sitting in idle, with my husband being a truck driver and leaving his sit in idle, sounds nothing like it in my opinion. I would keep telling my husband about this noise, but he could never hear it. Well anyhow, my husband asked me about this hum and if I still hear it, I told him .... you know it quit about couple months ago and haven't heard it since!

Well since that, we were outside at night sitting and we both and some friends heard like a hum with rumble sound and loud bang sounds, lasted for like 15 minutes then nothing. But that was what I've been hearing for years and finally my husband got to hear it.....I was soooooooo happy that someone else heard it finally!!

Thats what happen to me:) The hum or roarings I heard last summer I dismissed, thinking am I the only one hearing them? They do happen fast, but this January when my hubby and daughter also heard them I was so glad.All the explaintions given so far for these sounds, I just don`t buy,thats why I came up with my ice theory.My daughter said Mom I hope your theory is right because its so scary when everybody is talking about end of the world.      

It freaks me out that this sound is being recorded and heard by others now,  I'm relieved but at the same time... can't help but wonder what it is... Earthquakes? I really don't think so. Maybe the earth is shifting but still....there's more too it..just don't know what.

thanks for letting me share

Edited by docyabut2, 30 March 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#114    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Thank you Cahrmcph 33 for sharing:)

#115    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,930 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostEldorado, on 25 March 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

I already told you! *sigh*

Tis Disney Dwarves.  Those are the sounds of those little picks they use.  They are escaping and unless you are "Snow White", you're in trouble.  lol
My bad El, I should have believed you. :P

Posted Image

#116    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

Someone asked why are`nt these sounds heard more around the artics. There`s not that many prople living around the artics. Perhaps these sounds are coming up through the waters. Sounds travel faster in water.

#117    prestatyn

prestatyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• WHAT WAS THAT?!!!!!!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

these sounds and rumblings have been heard in various places all around the world for centurys (look up the barasol gun phenomenon)..we were plagued in the uk a few years ago by these noises,caussing windows to shak and doors to move..felt almost lke a blast wave.....again no earthquakes or (according to them)military activety..as the happened close to coastal waters they were blamed on old anti shipping mines from world war two detonating..but come on ten or soin the coarse of a few weeks?...they are realy found or spontainiously..(sorry for spelling)explodexx

#118    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,911 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

View Post~TheBigK~, on 31 March 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

My bad El, I should have believed you. :P

Pretend to be Dopey...... it works for me.  :)

#119    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

View Postprestatyn, on 31 March 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

these sounds and rumblings have been heard in various places all around the world for centurys (look up the barasol gun phenomenon)..we were plagued in the uk a few years ago by these noises,caussing windows to shak and doors to move..felt almost lke a blast wave.....again no earthquakes or (according to them)military activety..as the happened close to coastal waters they were blamed on old anti shipping mines from world war two detonating..but come on ten or soin the coarse of a few weeks?...they are realy found or spontainiously..(sorry for spelling)explodexx

Heres a latest report of humming sounds in UK, only they are blaming the aliens:)

A mysterious deep humming sound coming from all directions at once has inspired a UFO report in Primrose Hill.

http://www.london24....mming_1_1203184

Edited by docyabut2, 01 April 2012 - 11:49 AM.

#120    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,606 posts

• Question everything

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 31 March 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Someone asked why are`nt these sounds heard more around the artics. There`s not that many prople living around the artics. Perhaps these sounds are coming up through the waters. Sounds travel faster in water.
A lot more people than you think, and again you're side stepping all the area between there and Wisconsin which includes all of Canada and Russia, Alaska and most of Europe. These sounds are managing to be highly selective in where they hit.

Edited by Oniomancer, 01 April 2012 - 02:09 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users