Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mysterious Flashing UFO Caught on UK Skywatch

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,339 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

View Postthewonderman, on 22 March 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

The footage isnt the best but it does look like their could be something to it dont know what though it could be anything.

check out this video also a nightwatch.

{link deleted}
Absolutely not, thanks.

I strongly suggest anyone who sees the name 'jcattera' attached to a video should google "jcattera hoax" and have a look at the disgraceful antics of this person.  Jcattera is a lowlife scammer, Nibiru/2012 supporter, as well as a proven LIAR and sockpuppeteer.

It REALLY angers me that people like him think it is funny to feed on people's fears - at several different forums I've seen young folks, those with learning difficulties and those who are just a bit naive on astronomy topics, expressing their terror at the 'coming extinction' that dirtballs like jcattera are pushing, often using footage of Jupiter and other planets and pretending it is an 'incoming'.

Ask me what I really think... :D  If that scumbag had the guts to face me... well, let's just say the results would be really worthy of youtubing...

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#17    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

View Postthewonderman, on 22 March 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

The footage isnt the best but it does look like their could be something to it dont know what though it could be anything.

check out this video also a nightwatch.

It clearly isn't a (solid) craft. Looks like NOSS satellites which then go into Earth's shadow.  How did you confirm the military aircraft?  What was the date/time and location?

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#18    lightning1

lightning1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

The flashing light in the first post looks like a tumbling satellite http://www.satobs.or...umbleintro.html sometimes they flash quite often, sometimes it takes a while for them to flash again or they might just flash once, i've seen loads of them while out doing astrophotography. You can find out what satellites are above you using this site http://www.heavens-above.com/

All the best

Jamie

#19    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

If this is genuine, it's likely the now malfunctioning YAOGAN 1 SAT, which is doing just what you see in the video.

Look, bottom right of video:

By the way, what's the procedure for embedding youtube vids?

#20    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

View Postjbondo, on 23 March 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

If this is genuine, it's likely the now malfunctioning YAOGAN 1 SAT, which is doing just what you see in the video.

Look, bottom right of video:

By the way, what's the procedure for embedding youtube vids?

What, you mean like the below? (your clip), I just copy and paste link and hit the enter button after pasting..

#21    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

The fact that this light anomaly is stationary tells me there is a light refracting off the lens of the time lapse camera. Cars passing by maybe? If you notice, each time the earth shifts down (screen) the light flashes but on the same static point. Sorry, nothing UFO about this. It's a ULS (Unidentified Light Source)

#22    bitsko73

bitsko73

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

I have not only seen this object....But as weird as I may sound, You can actually signal this light with a flashlight and it will signal BACK.... I swear to GOD. I was workong graveyards last summer when I began seeing this object. At first when you see strobe you think your eyes are playing tricks on you. But on a clear dark night sky you know that you are actally witnesing something very, very strange. When I flashed back a signal light it imediately respnnded. This went on for a couple of weeks and I finally got others to witness this phenomenon. I was transfered back to days and they say it stopped happening. I am going back to graveyard this week after 4 months onn days and Hope to see this and get footage as good as this or better..If you should happen to witness anything like this try and make contact...it is the most exciting and unbelievable thing, really, This is not a joke. I will swear under oath so help Me God.

#23    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postbitsko73, on 23 March 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

I have not only seen this object....But as weird as I may sound, You can actually signal this light with a flashlight and it will signal BACK.... I swear to GOD. I was workong graveyards last summer when I began seeing this object. At first when you see strobe you think your eyes are playing tricks on you. But on a clear dark night sky you know that you are actally witnesing something very, very strange. When I flashed back a signal light it imediately respnnded. This went on for a couple of weeks and I finally got others to witness this phenomenon. I was transfered back to days and they say it stopped happening. I am going back to graveyard this week after 4 months onn days and Hope to see this and get footage as good as this or better..If you should happen to witness anything like this try and make contact...it is the most exciting and unbelievable thing, really, This is not a joke. I will swear under oath so help Me God.

so let me ask an obvious question, as the sky covers an awful lot of area (!)...why do you have to stand in a graveyard? I can see the moon from all over the UK, for example, I dont have to go hang round gravestones...

#24    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

View Postbouncer, on 23 March 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

so let me ask an obvious question, as the sky covers an awful lot of area (!)...why do you have to stand in a graveyard? I can see the moon from all over the UK, for example, I dont have to go hang round gravestones...

There's not a whole lot of light pollution in graveyards....they make for great locations to view the night sky, albeit sometimes a little disconcerting...

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

I think he means he's working the graveyard shift.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#26    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 23 March 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

I think he means he's working the graveyard shift.

Ah yes re-read his post, most prolly right!!   :tu:

#27    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

View Postbouncer, on 23 March 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Ah yes re-read his post, most prolly right!!   :tu:

lol That made me laugh as I thought the same thing at first.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 23 March 2012 - 09:21 PM.

#28    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

i always look up in the night sky .. and i have seen it a few times.. cant be a plane . cant be a meteor . cant be a satelite .  i m sure it was an ufo .. . .

#29    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 23 March 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

The fact that this light anomaly is stationary tells me there is a light refracting off the lens of the time lapse camera. Cars passing by maybe? If you notice, each time the earth shifts down (screen) the light flashes but on the same static point. Sorry, nothing UFO about this. It's a ULS (Unidentified Light Source)

You edited your other post before I could reply...so I quoted your original instead.

It does seem to be fixed to the lens as you say, I was trying to work out why the difference between the movement of the fixed light didn't stay consistent with the star drift after each flash....but it seems that when the video's owner edited (not time lapsed) the footage, he/she didn't keep the cut between flashes the same, which is making pinning it down to a fixed point in relation to the stars impossible to do....oh well, yours seems the most likely answer to date...

#30    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 23 March 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

lol That made me laugh as I thought the same thing at first.

Well I still question why he cant go over to a park or some woodland to do the same, no light pollution in those places either, last time Haleys comet come round, I was living in the brightly lit London, and we had to drive some distance to a park well away from street lighting etc

Even the graveyards in and around London are polluted by some light source though..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users