Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

My theory on Alien intervention on Earth


  • Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#1    MattAsh13

MattAsh13

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined:21 Mar 2012

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

First of all, I am a strong believer of Aliens. And I believe they have been watching us grow since the dawn ages of our primitive existence.

What I want to talk about the most, is my theory on different human races. I've been studying on Human features a lot. Okay well, about 6 years or so. I've noticed, and noted down the tree of human evolution. I gathered similarities and difference in different races that we have here on Earth. I am a man of mixed blood. I traced back my family tree and found that I have Malay, Chinese, Indian, Portuguese, and Dutch blood. But Malay seems to be the dominant race in my family. And having that, I believe that Malays are lighter colored Africans, while Caucasians are pale colored Indians. And other looking races can be sub sectioned into the two major races: African and Indian.

I couldn't negate my theory because I've read that Africans and Indians are one of the most oldest races there is. And that Hindu is a really old religion that still exists today. The Africans that left Africa, went around the world, down to australia. Soon I theorized that Africans enjoy traveling by sea. I've also made a map of the journey of Africans. It seems like they went East and then South, by sea and swamps. Indians went West and North, mostly by land. They soon evolved into pale skinned people. Those are the natural evolution of man. However, what I want to talk about is Chinese people. I've found no similarities of the Chinese to the other races. Their faces are naturally flat. Their eyes are not concaved in, as they are align with their eyebrows.

So... where the hell did these people come from? Were they a product of early Alien intervention? Or are they some different kind of evolved ape?

Born Muslim, raised up as a Muslim. Gave up religion due to research on Existentialism (Solo research) at 17. I am a young Philosopher whom has an interest in Ancient Astronauts, Phantasmic creatures, Evolution of Human behavior and beliefs, Physics, Music, and lastly, Literature.

My journey into the Astral Realm as a young boy.

#2    danydandan

danydandan

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined:04 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kildare Ireland

  • Deus iudex est meus

    super omnes familia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

There are no such thing as different races of people. We are all people , .

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#3    MattAsh13

MattAsh13

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined:21 Mar 2012

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

View Postdanydandan, on 23 March 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

There are no such thing as different races of people. We are all people , .

I agree. We all come back to this similar form, and shape. Maybe even spirituality. But what I was really looking into was human features. I'm speaking highly of human evolution, but my theory is on a halt as I don't know where Chinese people come from.

Born Muslim, raised up as a Muslim. Gave up religion due to research on Existentialism (Solo research) at 17. I am a young Philosopher whom has an interest in Ancient Astronauts, Phantasmic creatures, Evolution of Human behavior and beliefs, Physics, Music, and lastly, Literature.

My journey into the Astral Realm as a young boy.

#4    danydandan

danydandan

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined:04 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kildare Ireland

  • Deus iudex est meus

    super omnes familia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

They come from China

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#5    danydandan

danydandan

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined:04 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kildare Ireland

  • Deus iudex est meus

    super omnes familia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

Sorry that was  rude, You could start resreaching the Peking Man , i think its called , . Not too sure . Its a homo erectus fossil found in china .

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,787 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

Just dont forget that we are all Star Stuff ! when we move on to the next form it all atomic in nature ! And FTL is just a thing we all will do with ease ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#7    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

LINK - Distribution of haplotypes from a chromosome 21 region distinguishes multiple prehistoric human migrations


LINK - Multiregional origin of modern humans


Recent African origin of modern humans


An mtDNA view of the peopling of the world by Homo sapiens Cambridge


NG - Atlas of the human journey

Mapping Human History

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#8    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

View Postdanydandan, on 23 March 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Sorry that was  rude, You could start resreaching the Peking Man , i think its called , . Not too sure . Its a homo erectus fossil found in china .


Gidday Dan

I am currently reading Robert Sawyers Hominids,  and he delves into nomenclature of Neanderthal/Neandertal. He points out that although many prefer the updated Neandertal as opposed to the thal pronunciation (In 1901 an orthographic reform in Germany changed the spelling of Thal (valley) to Tal), this does not seem to apply to Peking man who was found in what is now known as Beijing.
I found that interesting, and slightly amusing.

Edited by psyche101, 23 March 2012 - 02:13 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#9    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

View PostMattAsh13, on 23 March 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

First of all, I am a strong believer of Aliens. And I believe they have been watching us grow since the dawn ages of our primitive existence.

What I want to talk about the most, is my theory on different human races. I've been studying on Human features a lot. Okay well, about 6 years or so. I've noticed, and noted down the tree of human evolution. I gathered similarities and difference in different races that we have here on Earth. I am a man of mixed blood. I traced back my family tree and found that I have Malay, Chinese, Indian, Portuguese, and Dutch blood. But Malay seems to be the dominant race in my family. And having that, I believe that Malays are lighter colored Africans, while Caucasians are pale colored Indians. And other looking races can be sub sectioned into the two major races: African and Indian.

I couldn't negate my theory because I've read that Africans and Indians are one of the most oldest races there is. And that Hindu is a really old religion that still exists today. The Africans that left Africa, went around the world, down to australia. Soon I theorized that Africans enjoy traveling by sea. I've also made a map of the journey of Africans. It seems like they went East and then South, by sea and swamps. Indians went West and North, mostly by land. They soon evolved into pale skinned people. Those are the natural evolution of man. However, what I want to talk about is Chinese people. I've found no similarities of the Chinese to the other races. Their faces are naturally flat. Their eyes are not concaved in, as they are align with their eyebrows.

So... where the hell did these people come from? Were they a product of early Alien intervention? Or are they some different kind of evolved ape?

I will firstly say, pleased to make your acquaintance. It is nice to see someone on this forum who appears to have similar interests to my own. I have studied this same topic you have outlined here for about two years (excellent work on yours--it's fascinating). I personally have found in my own studies that the extraterrestrials (I prefer to call them gods--the ancient equivalent of the modern word extraterrestrial) could be considered a species of human; or perhaps super-human. In my research it is quite evident that our species is in fact a product of their genetic experiments (they "created us in their image"--along with an assortment of other species, such as dwarves [Neanderthals], elves [human-god hybrids], etc.). In other words, we are descended from them. Aliens don't look like us--we look like them. This is of course the case for only one of a number of distinct races of beings from different worlds which have travelled here, to our planet. In the Sumerian-Babylonian texts they are called "Anunnaki", meaning "those that came to Earth from the heavens". In Sanskrit (my personal favorite), they are called "Devas" (or sometimes "Suras" or "Asuras")--meaning roughly "those who are enlightened", or "those who have come from outer space" (the latter translation, is admittedly controversial--my uncle however was formerly an archaeologist and Sanskrit expert, and made quite clear to me the meaning of the word). In particular, the race called Anunnaki in Sumer was called "Rudras" in Sanskrit--or alternately "Aryans", given that they had come from a world called "Arya" (yes, Hitler was interested in the human-Rudra connections, and made the absurd, nauseating assumption that only those who shared their fair skin, blond hair, and blue eyes were sophisticated enough to persist). Indeed, the Rudras, apart from their height (between 10 and 12 feet for men--6 and 8 feet for women), were largely indistinguishable from the ideal "Aryan" conceived of by Adolf Hitler (a highly-regrettable case); excepting for their larger brains, pointed ears (the "elves" retained this trait), and exceptional beauty and abilities. It seems to me from the accounts of the ancient texts that the gods arrived on Earth almost immediately after it formed, circa 4 billion years ago (they also inhabited Mars for many billions of years--it is largely barren now due to a brutal war circa 2.5 million years ago). They "terraformed" it to suit their own needs, and eventually (seemingly by accident), Earth life developed--perhaps from the germs within their own bodies. This is the reason why their DNA is so similar to ours--the DNA of our entire world is stemmed from that of their own world. As for our genetic similarities to them, they only gifted us with a few of their own: those 223 anomalous genes in our genomes which grant us speech and brain sizes beyond that of most other animals. They withheld however (seemingly after some amount of deliberation) their own secret of immortality (not true immortality--they lived each approximately 500,000 years), evidently the same types of techniques which scientists are contemplating today (telomere repair via gene therapy; nanobots inserted into the bloodstream; etc.).

If you wish to know more, I would be happy to discuss what I know--and would be fascinated to learn more of your own work. I regret to say that, unfortunately rather expectedly, my occasionally "unusual" theses have been greeted on these forums with little more than utter incivility and mockery. I would be very thankful and delighted if you would be more open-minded and kind in your appraisal of my research (which at present represents the knowledge of over 65 years of careful study). Once again, pleased to meet you. Namaste.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#10    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

In addition to all I have just said, let me say welcome to the Unexplained-Mysteries Forums. I only just realized that you have joined us here yesterday--and I would like to be among the first to to welcome you. I should also like to warn you that many people here can at times be quite narrow-minded and aggressive--as I've learned for myself. I sincerely wish however to hope that you will fare better than I, and that we can be on the same side as it were in the debate here. Welcome again. Namaste.

In addition to all I have just said, let me say welcome to the Unexplained-Mysteries Forums. I only just realized that you have joined us here yesterday--and I would like to be among the first to to welcome you. I should also like to warn you that many people here can at times be quite narrow-minded and aggressive--as I've learned for myself. I sincerely wish however to hope that you will fare better than I, and that we can be on the same side as it were in the debate here. Welcome again. Namaste.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#11    Englishgent

Englishgent

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  • Joined:24 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bangkok Thailand

  • all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

View PostArbitran, on 23 March 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

I will firstly say, pleased to make your acquaintance. It is nice to see someone on this forum who appears to have similar interests to my own. I have studied this same topic you have outlined here for about two years (excellent work on yours--it's fascinating). I personally have found in my own studies that the extraterrestrials (I prefer to call them gods--the ancient equivalent of the modern word extraterrestrial) could be considered a species of human; or perhaps super-human. In my research it is quite evident that our species is in fact a product of their genetic experiments (they "created us in their image"--along with an assortment of other species, such as dwarves [Neanderthals], elves [human-god hybrids], etc.). In other words, we are descended from them. Aliens don't look like us--we look like them. This is of course the case for only one of a number of distinct races of beings from different worlds which have travelled here, to our planet. In the Sumerian-Babylonian texts they are called "Anunnaki", meaning "those that came to Earth from the heavens". In Sanskrit (my personal favorite), they are called "Devas" (or sometimes "Suras" or "Asuras")--meaning roughly "those who are enlightened", or "those who have come from outer space" (the latter translation, is admittedly controversial--my uncle however was formerly an archaeologist and Sanskrit expert, and made quite clear to me the meaning of the word). In particular, the race called Anunnaki in Sumer was called "Rudras" in Sanskrit--or alternately "Aryans", given that they had come from a world called "Arya" (yes, Hitler was interested in the human-Rudra connections, and made the absurd, nauseating assumption that only those who shared their fair skin, blond hair, and blue eyes were sophisticated enough to persist). Indeed, the Rudras, apart from their height (between 10 and 12 feet for men--6 and 8 feet for women), were largely indistinguishable from the ideal "Aryan" conceived of by Adolf Hitler (a highly-regrettable case); excepting for their larger brains, pointed ears (the "elves" retained this trait), and exceptional beauty and abilities. It seems to me from the accounts of the ancient texts that the gods arrived on Earth almost immediately after it formed, circa 4 billion years ago (they also inhabited Mars for many billions of years--it is largely barren now due to a brutal war circa 2.5 million years ago). They "terraformed" it to suit their own needs, and eventually (seemingly by accident), Earth life developed--perhaps from the germs within their own bodies. This is the reason why their DNA is so similar to ours--the DNA of our entire world is stemmed from that of their own world. As for our genetic similarities to them, they only gifted us with a few of their own: those 223 anomalous genes in our genomes which grant us speech and brain sizes beyond that of most other animals. They withheld however (seemingly after some amount of deliberation) their own secret of immortality (not true immortality--they lived each approximately 500,000 years), evidently the same types of techniques which scientists are contemplating today (telomere repair via gene therapy; nanobots inserted into the bloodstream; etc.).

If you wish to know more, I would be happy to discuss what I know--and would be fascinated to learn more of your own work. I regret to say that, unfortunately rather expectedly, my occasionally "unusual" theses have been greeted on these forums with little more than utter incivility and mockery. I would be very thankful and delighted if you would be more open-minded and kind in your appraisal of my research (which at present represents the knowledge of over 65 years of careful study). Once again, pleased to meet you. Namaste.

Hi Arbitran
Firstly, let me say that I am in no way mocking you and am certainly not going to be uncivil towards you, yet what you say above appears purely your own ideas and not taken from research. You say that these aliens first visited our planet 4 billion years ago. If that was the case they would not have stayed very long as it would have been uninhabitable at that time. You go on to say they inhabited Mars, yet there is no evidence (yet)  that this have ever occured on Mars. You say these aliens were 12 feet tall. Any skeletal remains that would prove this? It appears there is no evidence to back up any of your theories, other than perhaps some religous writings, none of which have any genuine evidence to prove the authenticity of their reports.  
I would like to beleive that at some time in the past we have been visited and maybe we have. Maybe we will just never be able to prove it.  I just find some of your ideas extremely hard to beleive being as there is no evidence to back up what you say. :)


#12    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 5,049 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

there are a few of us here that buy into the possibility, such as myself.

Yes, you (we) will face heavy opposition but thats good right?

all I ask is that if we are to enter and win this war (debate) then dont arm us with feathers (fantasy) otherwise they will win very easily as they have some heavy armoury (facts)

So what is the most compelling piece of 'evidence' you have found through the research?

(oh, and welcome)  :tu:


#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Yes, the origing of man. My best advice to you, arbitran, is to pay attention to psyche 101 (and the links he posted) he knows this stuff better that most people here. As for the extraterrestrial hypothesis, I can find no credible evidence to support that belief so I dont share that at all.


Most unidentified flying objects are eventually identified as hoaxes or astronomical events, aircraft, satellites, weather balloons, or other natural phenomena.

Some are not resolved because of inconclusive information/evidence.

None have been resolved by putting forth overwhelming evidence that aliens have either flown by or landed on our planet.



Welcome to UM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    DBunker

DBunker

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,485 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

View Postquillius, on 23 March 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

So what is the most compelling piece of 'evidence' you have found through the research?

This should be an interesting depressing read. My guess is that its Billy Meier, a youtube UFO compilation or something equally moronic?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#15    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostEnglishgent, on 23 March 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

Hi Arbitran
Firstly, let me say that I am in no way mocking you and am certainly not going to be uncivil towards you, yet what you say above appears purely your own ideas and not taken from research. You say that these aliens first visited our planet 4 billion years ago. If that was the case they would not have stayed very long as it would have been uninhabitable at that time. You go on to say they inhabited Mars, yet there is no evidence (yet)  that this have ever occured on Mars. You say these aliens were 12 feet tall. Any skeletal remains that would prove this? It appears there is no evidence to back up any of your theories, other than perhaps some religous writings, none of which have any genuine evidence to prove the authenticity of their reports.  
I would like to beleive that at some time in the past we have been visited and maybe we have. Maybe we will just never be able to prove it.  I just find some of your ideas extremely hard to beleive being as there is no evidence to back up what you say. :)

Thank you for being civil and kind. You ask reasonable question, which I shall respond to.

View PostEnglishgent, on 23 March 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

You say that these aliens first visited our planet 4 billion years ago. If that was the case they would not have stayed very long as it would have been uninhabitable at that time.

This is drawn from research, as with all of my other theses, I can kindly assure you. This particular thing stems largely from the Hindu texts of ancient India, many of which record the first instance of a divine presence on Earth as being near its creation, 4 billion years ago (yes, they also use that date). And as I said, they arrived here early, when it was uninhabitable. However, they very quickly set to work in terraforming it to their own needs--such as oxygen (where did those first huge quantities of oxygen come from in our atmosphere; which appear to have arrived before photosynthetic organisms?), water (again, where did Earth's water come from? I do not deny that comets or the like could be responsible--however extraterrestrial terraforming is an equally-probable suggestion), etc. At the first they evidently dwelt in orbiting stations, and perhaps some heat-resistant earthbound dwellings. They are said to have worn sorts of "air suits" prior to the installation of a viable atmosphere.

View PostEnglishgent, on 23 March 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

You go on to say they inhabited Mars, yet there is no evidence (yet)  that this have ever occured on Mars.

As you say, there is as-yet little evidence. I do not deny this. I will say however that it has been determined that a massive nuclear blast devastated Mars about 2.5 million years ago, according to scientists (I don't know how to link yet; I'm very bad with computers--I apologize).

View PostEnglishgent, on 23 March 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

You say these aliens were 12 feet tall. Any skeletal remains that would prove this?

Not as such. There have been numerous discoveries of oversized, human-like skeletons over the years, but I do not rely heavily on these--many of which are likely hoaxes. There have also been discoveries of oversized human footprints fossilized in rock dating back to past geologic epochs--these are more concretely interesting, however again, I don't hang my hat on such things. Another aspect to recall of this particular subject however is that it is made quite clear that the gods cremated their dead. This is of course not to rule out any individuals who might have perished under circumstances for proper cremation were not possible--however, one may recall that during the earliest years, our world was still molten and hot. Any who died under unfortunate circumstances would likely have been cremated naturally.

I will thank you again for your civility. I appreciate too your questions--they are valid questions, and I enjoy answering them for you. I hope these answers help (I might be able to do better, but it would take considerably longer; longer than I would be comfortable sitting here writing out on the computer...). Namaste.

Edited by Arbitran, 23 March 2012 - 07:04 PM.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users