Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Missing family in Eufaula, Ok.

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

The home security video of the family is very eerie. The investigator said that each family member walked back and fourth from the house to the truck at least 20 times each and not once did they direct attention to each other nor were they carrying items to the truck every time. At certain times they would just stop walking and stare out at nothing for a time and then continue walking. The mother of one of the victims was actually the one who bought the security system for her families protection.

#32    RavenEyes19

RavenEyes19

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

I don't buy that they wanted to disappear. Why leave all that cash in the car?
Both of the parents don't seem to have been mentally healthy. All of the demon/spirit talk, wanting to buy guns to kill demons and wanting to live in a storage container out in the wilderness plus the weird security footage at the house and the pic of the girl looking scared is disturbing. I wouldn't be surprised if both parents were suffering psychosis. Perhaps they took their daughter and wandered off into the woods and either got lost or one of the parents committed a murder/suicide.

#33    seeking8

seeking8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

View PostRavenEyes19, on 20 March 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Both of the parents don't seem to have been mentally healthy. All of the demon/spirit talk, wanting to buy guns to kill demons and wanting to live in a storage container out in the wilderness plus the weird security footage at the house and the pic of the girl looking scared is disturbing. I wouldn't be surprised if both parents were suffering psychosis. Perhaps they took their daughter and wandered off into the woods and either got lost or one of the parents committed a murder/suicide.

I can see your point. My heart aches for that child what horrors she must have gone though :(

#34    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostRavenEyes19, on 20 March 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

I have to say, this is probably the way I would look at this too.  The videos seem to show some mental health problems.  The mum was already suffering from bi-polar and apparently was on and off her medication. My sister suffers from bi-polor and I know it can be diffifcult to get the drugs right, so being on and off them could definitely make her unstable.

The dad was saying he saw demons.  Now I am not saying everyone who sees ghosts are mentally ill but watching the way the family were, I'd say if it wasn't a mental problem, maybe some kind of physcosis brought on by drugs? (if they were involved in some kind of drug smuggling it would probably be tempting for them to try them).

Its all very strange but if I had to put money on it, I'd say they went up there to check out the place thinking they would move there and then got out the car and for whatever reason wondered off and either got lost or trapped somewhere.  If they didn't have a lead for the dog maybe they left it in the car not wanting it to run off itself and get lost.  And yep the girl looks scared to me too, but if mum and dad were acting weird and took you out to a place in the middle of the forest, talking about living there (especially if saying things like "to get away from demons") I can totally understand why she was scared.

#35    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,802 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Holy cow! It looks like the whereabouts of another previously missing family is now known.
It appears that the Jamison's bodies have been found.

http://www.kjrh.com/...ly-from-eufaula

Edited by regi, 18 November 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#36    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

View Postregi, on 18 November 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

Holy cow! It looks like the whereabouts of another previously missing family is now known.
It appears that the Jamison's bodies have been found.

http://www.kjrh.com/...ly-from-eufaula

The article says the bodies were sent away for identification. Have they confirmed the bodies belonged to the Jamison family?

#37    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,802 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostpumpkinheadOO, on 18 November 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

The article says the bodies were sent away for identification. Have they confirmed the bodies belonged to the Jamison family?

Skeletal remains can only be positively identified by dental records or DNA.

#38    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

View Postregi, on 19 November 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Skeletal remains can only be positively identified by dental records or DNA.

Yes I know, But have they got any id back on the skeletal remains yet to your knowledge?

#39    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,002 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

Well, it says the remains were that of two adults and a child...chances are it was them.  I wonder if they ever investigated the Handy Man who threatened to kill them? He was a native american according to one of the relatives, he might've known the area well and with his knowledge of the site, may have known it well enough to erase traces of a crime? Also, he probably was aware of their financial status and had easy access to their home and belongings. I think there are 3 possible scenarios.

1. They were murdered by the handyman as he had previously threatened and he took advantage of their mental instabilities and ran off with the money.

2.  They were involved with drug dealers, trusted the wrong people and got killed.

3. They got lost? This is the least likely IMO simply because if this is their remains, they were found awfully close to where their vehicle was. I suspect foul play.

#40    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,418 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostEver After, on 19 November 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

Well, it says the remains were that of two adults and a child...chances are it was them.  I wonder if they ever investigated the Handy Man who threatened to kill them? He was a native american according to one of the relatives, he might've known the area well and with his knowledge of the site, may have known it well enough to erase traces of a crime? Also, he probably was aware of their financial status and had easy access to their home and belongings. I think there are 3 possible scenarios.

1. They were murdered by the handyman as he had previously threatened and he took advantage of their mental instabilities and ran off with the money.

2.  They were involved with drug dealers, trusted the wrong people and got killed.

3. They got lost? This is the least likely IMO simply because if this is their remains, they were found awfully close to where their vehicle was. I suspect foul play.

The only other viable scenario (IMO) is murder/suicide... One (or both) of the parents "lost it" and killed the others then themself...
(That just leaves bigfoot and space aliens - so....)

#41    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,802 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostpumpkinheadOO, on 19 November 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

Yes I know, But have they got any id back on the skeletal remains yet to your knowledge?

To my knowledge, no, and that's why I used words such as looks like and appears in my post.
At this point, it would be premature and irresponsible if authorities stated anything other than they think or believe the remains are those of the Jamison's. They've been careful with their language and so was I.

Edited by regi, 19 November 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#42    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,802 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

There's interesting info. at the following link.
The most disturbing is that there was a protective order Bobby Jamison filed against his father for incidents occurring 11-1-08 & 4-29-09.
Also, (what I think is of interest) a photo of the truck interior shows a prescription pill bottle and as I recall, the prescription was for the handyman, but the FBI considers the handyman's alibi as being solid.
(I don't recall the source for that info.)

http://okmpjamisons....com/photos.html

#43    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,802 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

OSBI does not suspect foul play.

http://www.newson6.c...002465/osbi-say

#44    regi

regi

Poltergeist

• 2,802 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Considering the latest reported opinion from OSBI, there was evidence at the scene that strongly indicates murder/suicide and I recall that a gun was considered missing, but still, I personally never for a moment thought this case was one of murder/suicide.
The following article contains comment from Bobby Jamison's uncle re: the recent developments.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ing-since-2009/

#45    Maureen_jacobs

Maureen_jacobs

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2l5aaTg00

@maureen_jacobs ~ twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users