Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man shoots a 3 inch long nail into his head

Still Waters

Shooting a three inch nail into your skull, sounds like a painful experience, but when construction worker Jeff Luptak accidentally did exactly this, he surprisingly reported that he 'didn't feel any pain.'

Infact his first concern was saving the new baseball cap that was pinned to his head.

'The doctors told me they were going to have to cut my hat off,' said Jeff, who got it as a freebie for spending lots of cash at a sporting goods store.

'I jokingly told them: You can't do that. I had to spend $300 to get that hat,' he added.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• and-then

• keninsc

• aban12345

Top Posters In This Topic

Nailed it, huh?

New way to hold that thought?

Toupee won't come off in the wind again, by God!

:w00t:

Him and the guy who nailed his hand to the floor ought to be friends! Be better viewing than jack ass!!

It was almost eactly midline. How in hell did he manage that? AMAZING

i ran into a nail on a construction site and the nail went deep into my skull on the upper right side of my head when i was around 10 years old( I was chasing a friend, he managed to dodge the nail, it was too late for me to see). I remember very well that i didnt feel it when it happened, i was bleeding heavily and i had to be rushed to the hospital.

It was a very weird experience because i didnt feel it and this was my skull! Same thing happened to him!

Yea, the brain doesn't feel pain....Which is a good thing I guess.

What's with all these people shooting nails into their brains? This seems to be happening one or twice every year now. Even more startling is I can't remember any of them being killed by it.

Note to self: If chased by a monster, do not shoot in head with nail gun. Monster will keep coming.

Man is obviously a Republican - so his hat is undoubtedly worth more than his head -- probably more reasonable, as well.

One morning in Africa I shot a wilderbeast in my pajamas.

What he was doing in my pajamas I'll never know.